Second Chance For A First Time...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never really loved him as much as he did me I just cared about him I liked the way he cared about me we had know each other for a long time something that I thought would work but just didn't , I didn't handle it very well I've hurt him badly ..."

Chris wrapped his hands around the coffee cup and looked into the orange yellow flames.

"It's a hard thing going from friends to lovers..."

'Michael's heart galloped in his chest but he changed the subject quickly.

"So how's Alex ....?"

Chris smiled.

"Actually he found an apartment in the city ..."

"I'm sorry."

Chris shrugged.

"Were still friends it was mutual , we had a good time when we first met moving up here was on a whim we weren't sure what would happen , in fact we slept in separate bedrooms for a while , and well the sex stopped the rest stopped and one day we realized we were more comfortable living as roommates than lovers and he came to me and said there was someone he wanted to start seeing , and I told him I was happy for him and to stay as long as he needed , he said he would like to move to the city as soon as possible he left the next week as soon as a he got an apartment , we still see each other hang out there were no feelings to begin with , there was some great sex a few times ..."

Chris laughed and Michael smiled.

"That was about it ..."

"I wish it was that easy, Richard has loved me for a while..."

Chris got up suddenly and came to were he sat he touched Michaels leg before he really new what he was doing.

"At least you were honest with him..."

"Not soon enough..."

Michael set the coffee cup down god he wanted Chris he wanted him right then and there he got up instead.

"I better get going..."

Chris looked at him a bit bewildered.

"That storm is supposed to get worse Michael."

Chris looked at him almost as if to say I wanted to call you Michael I wanted you here but I knew you were with him, Chris's hand slipped farther up his leg and he moved in close to Michael.

"Michael there has been something I have wanted to say to do for so long since the first time we found ourselves back in this house,"

Michael felt his heart beating in his ears as Chris's mouth gently tasted his lips.

"Chris please...."

Chris sighed and touched the side of his face he began to deepen the kiss willing Michaels mouth open until it did and he kissed him so hard there teeth nearly collided he heard Chris groan in the back of his throat he grabbed onto Michael pulling him down on the couch with him, Michael slipped easily under him , there was nothing left to resist him he felt Chris's hand under his shirt tugging open the button on his jeans he grazed the hardness of his sex and he thought he was going to loose it.

"Chris please not..."

Chris pulled back and tugged off his shirt in one motion he went for Michaels.

"I played nice for as long as I could...."

He smiled at Michael.

"Don't you dare tell me you didn't come here for this; don't you tell me you weren't about ready to do the same thing when you heard I wasn't with Alex anymore?"

Michael smiled softly.

"I feel like I'm telling Richard he was right..."

"So you have had feelings all long for me then? ... well why waist anymore time..."

Chris leaned down to kiss him across the mouth again and Michael moaned.

"mmm that's right baby...."

He felt Chris's hand slip inside his jeans and grip the hotness of his sex; he pulled back and bit his lip.

"What if its just sex...?"

Chris chuckled and stroked Michael between his fingertips...he nibbled his earlobe.

"Don't flatter yourself baby..."

Michael laughed softly hoarsely and tugged off his shirt, he slipped a hand around Chris's arm.

"You better stop that else I'm going to cum right here right know..."

Michael groaned he began to thrust his hips against Chris there was no holding back anyways , Chris kissed his bear chest and then returned to his mouth , before he slipped his hand away and grabbed onto his ass.

"I want to be inside you..."

"Now..."

Chris laughed and dragged him down onto the soft carpet by the fireplace.

"Well maybe we have never done it together but you have done it before..."

"I'm not the virgin I was ten years ago..."

It was strange to think they had both been with other people as he felt the pressure of Chris's sex against him but that all faded as there gaze locked and he felt Chris slip deep inside him and that was all he took he let out a long groan of passion kissing Chris deeply as he came against his belly.

"Yeah baby ...."

Chris whispered nibbling his earlobe he began to moan and grunt his thrust picking up rhythm until he stopped gave one final thrust and then lay down softly on top of Michael and for a long moment they lay there listening to the rain slam on the roof as there hearts thumped together and Michael realized Chris was right, as the initial ache of sexual need flooded out of him he still felt that deep ache all over, he still felt on fire in many ways.

"Cowboy ...."

"hmmmm?"

Chris rose up to look at him.

"You were right ..."

"About what ...."

"I love you; I've never stopped loving you...."

Chris touched his hair ran his fingers through it.

"I love you to baby...."

Chris made a motion to slip free of Michael and he clutched his back rocking against him as he felt his own sex stir he began to feel Chris's as well.

"Mmmm stay with me for a while..."Chris thrust softly inside him as he held him and kissed him he groaned deeply again the passion reawaking quickly he felt Michael go hard against his belly.

"I'll stay with you forever..."

Michael moaned he had a feeling round two wasn't going to last longer either he kissed Chris's mouth.

"Harder..."

They laughed softly together and Chris began to thrust harder and faster this time gazing over Michael stroking his whole body he could barely hang on he watched Michael rise to meet his thrusts listened to his groans and grunts.

"I'm going to cum baby...."

Michael guided Chris's hand to his penis and as Chris stroked him , he came deep inside Michael as Michael came against his fingertips this time he slipped out of Michael and rolled onto his back , Michael nuzzled up to him as they both began to catch there breath , there was a knocking at the front door.

"Who the hell is that ...?"

Michael asked matter of factely Chris sat up and fished for his jeans.

"I haven't a clue ..."

Michael darted off to the bathroom with his clothes as Chris answered the phone barefoot and shirtless.

"Alex....?"

Alex grinned.

"I'm sorry .... I tried your phone but there was no answer..."

His eyes swept the house.

"Noticed the second car bad time?"

Chris smiled and thought of Michael and there romp on the carpet, almost he wanted to say.

"No what's up..."

He stepped back to let Alex in.

"Are you sure I can ...."

"It's fine....you drove all this way...."

"Everything is out at my apartment they won't get stuff up and running till Monday laptops battery only worked for so long .... I don't really ..."

Chris thought of the night he potentially he had planned for the both of them and shrugged.

"Stay its fine...."

"I promise I'll be completely out of the way ...."

As Alex went to grab his laptop and overnight bag Michael came out of the bathroom and smiled.

"Wonder how much he heard?"

Chris pinned him against the wall and kissed him hard.

"mmmm I don't care ..."

Michael pushed him away and followed him towards the living room just as Alex stepped back in the house and practically dropped everything in his hand.

"Michael...?""

"Hi...."

He looked at both of them, Chris smiled and that answered everything for him.

"Wow that's great...listen I'll ... I just have some work to do, really don't mind me ..."

Michael flashed Chris a look.

"No we weren't up to anything anyways your fine wherever in fact...."

Chris pecked Michael's cheek lightly.

"Don't even think about going out there in that storm baby, you'll stay right here for know..."

Just as easily they slipped back into old routines, Alex gave up work for a while and they shared a meal of grilled stakes and baked potatoes.

"So Chris told me a little bit about you Michael ... really you to have now each other that long?"

Michael smiled he felt Chris's hand restlessly on his thigh he looked at him he agreed that they had a lot of catching up to do.

"Well if you count the time our mothers new each other longer ... they met when we were two three?"

"Something likes that ..."

"Then Chris and I got reacquainted when we were about eleven ..."

"And now here you are all these years later, there must be something special there ..."

Michael spoke up.

"I'm sorry if ..."

Alex shrugged.

"Awkward it's not Chris and I broke up mutually, we were better friends..."

It still however did not erase the fact that Chris and Alex had, had sex though. Michael opted to head to bed he striped down to his boxers in the back bedroom and crawled between the sheets listening to the wind and the rain rattle the house, Alex and Chris talking and laughing for a bit longer before he heard Chris's footfalls along the hallway and the shutting of the bedroom door he turned away when Chris crawled in beside him kissing his shoulder blades.

"Come on, you don't know how many times I have dreamed of this moment, please don't ruin it...."

He felt Chris snuggle up to him could tell he was naked and felt his hands roughly tugging at his boxers caressing the lower part of his back, groaning and nibbling his ear and he felt the same way he didn't want to talk about anything rational he wanted to make up for all the forgot years he wanted to have sex with this man until they fell asleep and then tomorrow they would get on to the emotional side of it. His boxers were gone and he could feel Chris pressing into him rocking against him.

"Roll over so I can kiss you baby ... please..."

Michael flopped over to face him and felt Chris's mouth sweetly against his own he felt Chris roll him onto his back and slip between his legs , Chris was in him before he had a chance to think straight and he caught his breath , Chris paused teasing him.

"Yes I had sex with Alex, but its nothing compared to what I have right here in this moment ..."

Michael arched against him. Feeling Chris's sex deep inside him , feeling the sensation of his own hard penis pressed against the firm muscles of Chris's stomach seemed to burn through the physical and into the emotional. They had only been sixteen each others firsts and it had been awkward and clumsy at times , know far more than a decade later this knew sense of sexual awakening compounded with the emotional ache they still held for one another was going to drive Michael over the edge.

"I will say you have picked up a few tricks since we were last together..."

Chris smiled back.

"Mmmm we should of thought of this sooner..."

"Thought of what?"

Michael teased him back , he thrust inside Michael before slipping out of him , Michael squirmed against him almost willing Chris back inside of him. Chris only smirked and fought his own sexual needs he ran his mouth down across Michaels chest , marveling at how he had filled out in weight and muscle over the years he stopped at the thick black patch of hair that curled up just below his belly , he felt Michaels hips thrust against him a long soft groan move from his lips and caught him softly pressing him down onto the bed he started at the tip of Michaels penis working his tongue down along the shaft. Michael moved harder against the sheets Chris felt Michael's fingers press down into his shoulders as Chris gently sucked Michael into his mouth working the long glorious hot seven inches of thick flesh into his mouth inch by inch until Michaels moans and groans began to pick up a steady rhythm. Pulling back he rose up to bring Michaels mouth to his kissing him deeply feeling a sweet rush as there tongues swept against each other. Michael pulled back from the kiss after a long moment and slipped down on the bed he didn't show as much kindness towards Chris he was to eager to feel this man inside him once again. Cupping Chris's ass in his hand he brought the tip of his penis between his lips and sucked him down into his mouth until Chris had tangled his fingertips in Michael's hair and was thrusting in a constant rhythm. Michael brought him to the edge and then rolled back onto the bed , Chris read his thoughts in a second he slid on top bringing his hungry mouth up to Michaels he kissed Michael deeply as he pressed the tip of his sex against Michael willing him to open to surrender to him. Michael groaned white hot in his need and pushed down on Chris until he felt he couldn't go any farther into him.

"Oh baby you feel so good to me ...."

Chris thrust in and out building a slow steady rhythm, Michael latched his legs around Chris and drove his fingertips into his back biting down softly on his lip.

"You feel pretty damn good to me to cowboy ...."

Michael moaned and thrust back on Chris.

"Harder .... Make me cum like I never have before..."

Chris pulled back from Michaels hungry mouth and held him down on the bed by his wrists he thrust in long slow strokes deep inside Michael before he let out a final cry of surrender and let out a long steady sticky stream against Chris's belly , Chris thrust deep inside Michael letting out a long groan he collapsed beside him.

"You've warren me out ..."

"Get some rest cowboy it isn't over yet."

12