Second Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you serious?" John asks.

"I even got a pedicure so they'd look their best in the pictures." I said.

"Oh Julie, you don't know how great a gift this is. Of course it won't be exactly like the old days with Helen." John said.

"Well, maybe we can make it more like it was with Helen. As long as it doesn't involve penetration I'm willing to make things as close to how they were with Helen as possible to help make this birthday present a memorable one." I said.

"You're off to a good start, Helen didn't want my cock inside her when I was going to be cumming on her feet either. She always said that feet and fucking don't belong together. So she would stroke my cock for awhile with both hands, then she'd let me rub my cock between her breasts, and then she'd get me close to the edge with her feet and then I'd stroke it over the edge and shoot my cum on her feet." John says.

"Well, it just so happens that I have two hands, two breasts, and two feet that I am willing to use to help make this as close to how it used to be as possible. I'm sure that I won't be nearly as good as Helen was, but I'm willing to give it my best effort, if that's what you want. Is that what you want?" I asked.

John's lips moved but no words came out. He managed a nod that I took as a yes so I dropped to my knees to get things started.

I gently took John's rapidly hardening cock in my hands and caressed its massive length. I had seen it three nights a week for several weeks now, but this was my first time to get a close up look at the monster. As it came to full extension in my hands I was in awe of how huge it truly was.

"My god this thing is huge." I said looking up into John's eyes as I began to stroke his cock using both hands.

"Yeah, it is, even with 46 years of trying Helen never could quite get all of it inside her, of course she wasn't a very big woman." John said.

"Come and lay on the couch so it will be easier for me to stroke this monster." I said.

I didn't want to let go of that miraculous cock for one second so I led John by the cock over to the couch and laid him down. I was able to get a very good rhythm going along the entire length of his shaft. My hands looked so tiny moving up and down the length of his 12-inch monster.

John reached into the drawer of the end table and pulled out a bottle of baby oil. He poured some down on the head of his cock and I worked it down the entire length.

After about 20 minutes of stroking his well-lubed cock I could tell it was time to move on. I didn't want him to cum too soon.

"When you rubbed your dick between her tits was she lying on her back with you straddling her or were you sitting in a chair with her on her knees at your feet?" I asked.

"She always said it was my thing so I would have to do the work so she would lie on the floor and I would straddle her stomach." John said.

I lay back on the carpet and massaged some baby oil between my breasts. John straddled my stomach and inched forward so that his cock was between my tits. I pressed my breasts together around his cock as he thrust back and forth between them.

The awkward position and the lack of friction due to the baby oil allowed John to work his cock up and down between my breasts for about half an hour before it was time to move on.

"We'd better move on to the next stage. If I do that too much longer I'll blow a hole under your chin." John said.

I stayed where I was lying on the floor and John backed up so that he was positioned by my feet. I had never given a foot job before so I had to learn as I went, but John guided my feet with his hands for awhile so that I knew what to do then he released my feet from his strong grip and I went to work on him on my own.

Again it took about 20 minutes for a rough total of a little over an hour before he was ready for the main event of the evening.

"I'm getting really close, put your feet together right in front of my cock." John said.

I did as he said and he jerked his cock a few times and an ocean of cum erupted from the head of his cock. Wave after wave of the hot sticky white goo spurted forth onto my feet and ankles.

When he was finally done shooting he stood over my outstretched feet and looked down upon them with great satisfaction.

"Julie, I can't thank you enough for this wonderful gift. It truly is the nicest thing anyone could have given me." John says.

"It's not over yet. Grab the camera out of my purse and take some pictures. As long as you stay below the knee in the pictures like you did in the others they'll make a nice addition to your album of cum covered feet pictures." I said.

John grabbed the camera and shot two entire rolls of my sticky feet. Then he got a wet towel and cleaned my feet up.

"Again I don't even know where to begin thanking you for that wonderful gift." John said.

"I know exactly where you can begin." I said pulling John's head into my shaved pussy.

He needed no further encouragement and he began devouring my pussy with the experience that only a 67-year-old nudist swinger could have. I was so turned on that I came within two minutes but I locked my legs around his head urging him to keep going and he did.

I laid there for over an hour as his expert mouth licked, sucked, and probed my pussy in ways I'd never felt before. I must have had at least 12 orgasms while he was eating me. When he finally pulled his face from my crotch I was sad to have such a wonderful licking come to an end, but I was also more satisfied than I'd ever been in my life.

"I hope that is a good enough start to thanking you because my tongue is about to fall off." John said.

"Oh that's a pretty good start. Just so we are clear on things, I am a married woman and not some slut so we aren't gonna be doing this kind of thing every night from now on." I said.

"I understand." John said a little dejectedly.

"You'll just have to get by with doing this kind of thing two nights a week." I said.

John's eyes lit up.

"Oh Julie do you mean it?" John asked.

"Yes, but remember no vaginal penetration. I'm willing to do a lot of things with you, but intercourse is not one of them. Since that is the only thing my husband seems to be interested in I will reserve it only for him." I said.

"What about anal?" John asked.

"Not right away, I haven't even given my husband anal, but I think I might need to feel that giant cock of yours inside me eventually so I'll have to think about that one." I said.

I eventually did start giving John anal and oral, I've found to our mutual surprise and enjoyment that I am able to get nearly all of his beautiful cock down my throat.

My husband and kids still have no idea what I do for John, but they have been the beneficiaries of the $300 a week that it adds to our income. Of course John had been paying me $600 a week but he always gave me half of it in cash so I could keep it secret from my husband as an emergency fund.

I have been earning my money though; John worked out a schedule. Monday nights I do all of the cleaning and laundry, then we spend the remainder of the time making out and using our hands to please one another. I've found that giving and receiving handjobs is one of the most enjoyable sexual experiences that I have had. On Wednesday night we spend as much of the night as I can stand with John ramming my ass with his cock. I love getting my ass pounded by his gorgeous cock, but it is so big that it gets painful after awhile. Then on Friday night we always go through a slow methodical repeat of his birthday gift seeing how long we can draw things out before he cums on my feet.

All in all working for John has been the best job I've ever had, I only wish my other job were this much fun.

12