All Comments on 'Second Wife Ch. 04'

by Creamer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Love the Domination

Love the Domination ..he has her at his Whim and She is Learning to Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thanks for writing again...

love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love it!

Creamer,

Thanks for picking up the pen again. Always a joy to read your works, and I've enjoyed paying for the whole text later on - worth it several times over.

SirDonOhioSirDonOhioover 14 years ago
Love all your stories

you write well. I can just imagine thaty he marries the sister, and the ex-gets to physically & sexually serve both her ex and her younger sister while she lives alone in the maid's room cleaning the house and then licking hse sister clean after he fucks sis.

existential in its "hell is other poeple" and she has no exit

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic

Read the Bean Counter when it came out, purchased the extra chapter and have reread it a couple times now. Just discovered the Second Wife. Fantastic as always. Quick note, you changed Susan's name to Sarah for a brief moment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WTF

god how much, SEX??? I think my dick would be skin by now...bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bill the Pontificating Ponce needs to be hoist with his own petard (pun intended)

(ex) hubbyBill, with his latent whoremongering nature now rising to the fore, kidding himself that he has the moral highgroud...like all bullies, is actually a craven coward. Bill does not want it to be made known to his erstwhile father-in-law that he(Bill) is indulging in sexual antics with that vulgar bitch Susan - the skanky sister-in-law. Bill knows damn well that if daddy-in-law finds out, he(Bill) will be receiving a visit very much like the one Tiny Tim got from daddy and his Army pals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just speculating...

4*, Creamer !

But QUOTING opening para of Ch. 4 of "Second Wife": "I couldn't have married Monica. I knew in the first five minutes after meeting her at Bull"s. But I sure as hell could fuck the shit out of her.":----------Those words uttered in the first person by the chief male protagonist in Creamer"s story reveal to us the ugly and obnoxious side of Bill"s character. The side of him that his Bimbo-Trophy Wife --"Good Catholic Girl" MARY instinctively recognizes and recoils from---and on that account avoids her "wifely bedroom duties". That side of him that BILL, the closet sociopath and psychopath, skillfully hides from his IN-LAWS (excepting of course, Susan "The Skank" sister-in-law --- who lines up his sluts and whores for him). Hell, BILL instinctively knows that even the churchman father-in-law --- and possibly, fellow-psychopath [he is (ex) Army after all], would take a very dim view of the "affair" (as son-in-law BILL euphemistically calls it) with "The Skank" for starters. So BILL - being the very epitome of the sociopath worth his salt, has carefully mastered the Art of Plausibility and Deniability: and if his cover is blown --- "Hell, what"s a bit of BDSM between friends?" --- Chemicals and foreign objects roughly thrust up his poor wifes vagina, serial anal rapes, ET-CE-TE-RA ----- all of it in a callous disregard for the vulnerable baby developing in her womb. And he CLAIMS he"s NOT a violent man !

There"s not much to choose between TIM and BILL: they are both arseholes: just different styles of "arsehole". MARY would do well to cut her losses and get far far away from both of them and all of their ilk. For my part, ---- and I know it is a forlorn hope, knowing the way things go in these sorts of stories on Literotica --- I am awaiting Creamers fully-detailed account of the day (or night) that Father-in-law and his psychopathic mafiosi team finally catch up with BILL and visit upon him their particular refinements in BDSM --- [Speciality: ANAL with side order of pizza with salsa sauce]. In the event of which I say: "Couldn't happen to a nicer fella".

NOTE: I see the character BILL in Creamer's story as a kind of Al Pacino-esque/"Devils Advocate" kind of figure. Al had the psychopath/sociopath personality down to a tee in that movie, and Creamer has nailed him too in his stories "Second Wife", "Bean Counter", and "Cock of Ages". I would have given Creamer 5* ---BUT he has not yet delivered on my proposal to have BILL comprehensively BDSM'd by the mafiosi team. If and when you do Creamer, you could entitle it: "Bean Counter Bill Finally Fronts & Submits to Working His Arse Off Fielding ALL the Bills"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loving this series!!!

Excellent narrative!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It's written with a male protagonist instead of the female one. The writing from the male viewpoint is making it not enticing. Perhaps it is the American culture that makes it so. In the USA, the male must forward his prowess, his bullness, his superiority. That makes it uninteresting to read for other men, especially non-Americans.

However, the premise, like the pot of bean and the revenge on his wife, is a great find. That is why I started to read it but the constant change of viewpoint was a no-no for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous