Second Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Creamer
Creamer
1,647 Followers

She didn't do a terribly thorough job, I could tell, but the worst of the secretions had been taken care of when she finally tossed the washcloth aside and bent to take me into her mouth.

It was a strange blowjob. I couldn't see her face or eyes in the darkness, but she fellated me slowly and deliberately, almost carefully, almost certainly smelling the scent of a strange pussy – and ass – in my pubic hair. It took a few moments for me to realize through my sexual haze that she was crying while she sucked. I was plagued by a stab of guilt at the exact same time that I was thrilled with a charge of pure vengeance. Such mixed emotions were a heady thing. I let her work on it as long as she could, and as long as I could hold out. The sadistic part of me wanted her to wallow in the misery of her husband's affair with every stroke through her lips. And, of course, there was that smallest part of me that hated to see her suffer. So I very mercifully kept my eyes shut so that it wouldn't have to – but I enjoyed the blowjob.

It took her a while to coax a load from me, after my busy night. Monica had come back for seconds after a half-hour nap, and had rode me cowgirl for a deliciously long, ball-draining fuck before I drove home. It must have taken Mary almost forty minutes to convince my dick to spurt before she silently swallowed and retreated.

I fell back asleep, it being a Saturday, and stayed in bed until almost 10. I finally stumbled down to the kitchen where the coffee was just starting to make that smell that tells you you'd rather have a fresh pot. Mary was folding laundry in the laundry room and nodded politely to me while I sat at the kitchen table and sipped the morning brew.

"Late night last night," she finally ventured, after a few moments of silence.

"Yeah," I finally sighed. "She was a hottie."

"I hope she was a good lay." Hmm. This was a new approach.

"She was," I said, after a few moments. "Really small girl. I was able to stand up and fuck her in mid-air. Always wanted to do that."

"Good!" she said, as cheerfully as if I had told her I'd scored well at golf. The false enthusiasm she mustered was obvious. I didn't challenge her on it, as was instinctual, but I considered the change in her tactics. So Mary was encouraging my dates, now, it seemed. "I always wanted to do that, too, but I haven't been thin enough since . . . well, High School, I guess," she admitted. "You do it more than once?"

"Oh, yeah!" I said. Well, if she wanted details, I was ready to give them to her. "She sucked me off in the car before dinner, then I did her standing up at her place afterwards. But she spread her cheeks and took a pretty righteous butt-fuck too, so it was pretty damn sweet."

"It sounds like it!" she said, encouragingly. "Any time you want a good butt f-fucking, let me know!" I could tell by the way she stammered that she was really faking it, here. But I pretended to take her at face value. I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

"Really?" I asked, my cock suddenly paying attention. "I thought you weren't a fan."

"Well, I've only done it a few times," she admitted. "But I can see the potential."

What a liar. She hadn't liked taking a pounding in the pooper at all, from me or Tim.

But she persisted. "I mean, I did say I'd do anything. That includes . . . sodomy."

"I'll keep that in mind," I said, nodding thoughtfully. "You still dripping juices all over the house?"

"I . . . I'm still pretty worked up," she agreed after a few uncomfortable moments of thought.

"So come here," I said, impishly. I watched her eyes go wide as she pulled herself upright. She waddled over to where I was sitting and waited expectantly. "Grab the olive oil," I chuckled as I pulled my cock out. She swallowed nervously but obediently went over the cupboard and took out the bottle of EVOO. "Now get me nice and slick," I commanded.

She never took her eyes off mine, as if she was challenging whether or not I would go through with it. She should have known better. She poured a few tablespoons of the amber liquid into her palms and then started to slowly work it on to my rising cock. Her hands were firm and nimble, but they were trembling with the anticipation of the moment.

"That's it," I crooned, "get it nice and hard, nice and slippery. You're gonna want every drop if I'm going to push it up your tight little ass." She was looking resigned but frightened again, but her hands were plying my cock deliciously. She started doing the two-hand stroke, where one works the shaft and the other tickles the head – always an express ride to ejaculation land. I looked her dead in the eyes, my gaze intense. "You ready to get your ass fucked, Mary?"

"I said I was, didn't I?" she asked softly and defensively.

"Go ahead," I nodded. She slowed her stroking and looked puzzled.

"Huh?"

"Fuck your ass. I want you to drop your pants and sit your asshole down on my cock."

"Wouldn't it be easier . . . if I just . . . bent over?" she reasoned, swallowing nervously.

"Probably not, considering Junior, there. Go ahead: sit on my cock."

She was silent, but after a few more wonderful hand strokes she straightened and then carefully slipped her maternity pants down. She was wearing what was supposed to be a "sexy thong", but such things are relative this late in her pregnancy. She didn't bother to even remove it, just turned around and began to squat. She had to hold the table to steady herself, but in a moment I could feel the excited head of my prick snuggled up to her tight little rosebud.

"Ready?" she whispered.

"Do it," I commanded. She nodded, swallowed again, and then I felt the most delicious sensation as she backed her big butt down on my dick.

It was tight – almost as tight as Monica's had been the night before. The slickness of the oil allowed for a divine friction to favor my cock, and I moaned out in appreciation.

"Yeah," I finally grunted when a third of my dick was sheathed in my wife's ass. "That's what I like. Fuck your own asshole, honey!"

"Oh, baby," she said, continuing to fake her enthusiasm. I could feel her body tighten up all over the place as my dick invaded her bowels more and more deeply. She paused when she was two thirds of the way down, then took a deep breath and essentially fell backwards into my lap. She gave out a yelp as the remainder of my shaft impaled her tight asshole.

Junior was loving this. I could feel him contort inside her body.

"Does it hurt, Darling?" I asked, lightly and sarcastically.

"Yessssss," she hissed. "Ow, ow, ow!" she added for emphasis.

"Good," I replied, bluntly. Then I took her hips in my hands and started forcefully drawing her back and forth on my dick. It wasn't a particularly fast pace, but it was much faster than Mary would have preferred. She moaned and writhed as her bowels sought to accommodate me. I'm no giant, as I've said, but you put eight inches of anything suddenly up your ass, there's going to be some slight discomfort, minimum. She was showing it. She leaned her head forward, chin on chest, and began driving her big ass back to me, allowing me to enjoy the sight of my dick being swallowed by the entrance forbidden to me for so long.

"Are you . . . enjoying your assfuck?" she asked through gritted teeth.

"It's a great way to start the day," I quipped, holding her down and moving her ass around in my lap. The wiggled my dick through her innards, and Junior was doing backflips.

"I'm finding I don't mind the friction," she said, trying to conceal her pain. "It's actually kind of . . . stimulating."

"Is it?" I asked, idly, going back to deep powerthrusts that made her moan every time she bounced back on me. "I think so, too. Too bad you had to wait until the end of our marriage to realize that you were a butt slut."

She paused her motions as my words sunk in, but I wasn't having that. I continued to push and pull my dick into Mary's butt even as she reacted to the acknowledgement that our marriage was over.

She kept the drama to herself, though, gritting her teeth and increasing the speed. "I guess . . . I just needed . . . the right circumstances," she gasped.

"And then the unfaithful ass slut just came tumbling out," I growled back, letting her squeeze my dick for a few moments before I got down to the final butt-fucking that would lead me to climax. For that moment I did stand, startling my pregnant wife. She staggered but to her credit my dick didn't fall from her sphincter. She automatically bent forward, her hands on the table, her ass presented to me.

"That's it," I moaned as I re-seated my dick into her tight confines and began the rhythm again. "Where's my cock?" I asked playfully as I bottomed out in her.

"In m-my ass!" she shuddered.

"What's it doing there?"

"Fucking my ass!" she whined.

"Does it hurt?"

"Yes!"

Do you . . . want me to stop?"

"No! Fuck my ass!"

"Your pregnant ass?"

"Fuck my pregnant ass!"

"Your pregnant, cheating ass?"

"Fuck my pregnant cheating ass!" she begged, tears starting to form at the corners of her eyes. "Fuck it! It's yours!"

"I can fuck it anytime I want?"

"Yes! Yes! You can fuck my ass! Any time!"

I was curious – I stole my hand around her thigh and burrowed under her belly, to where her pussy was hiding. It took a minute but she didn't object as my fingers found her clitoris – and a very, very wet pussy.

"You fucking horny cunt!" I accused her, cruelly. "You really DO like sodomy, don't you?"

"If you do, Darling!" she cried.

"Oh, I do, I do," I said, evilly, as I sodomized her ruthlessly. My finger played with her clit without too much purpose, but she really was so torqued up that she came in my hand, her tight as spasming delightfully around my dick.

"You fucking whore!" I swore in her ear. "You just came – again – with my dick up your ass!"

"Yes! Yes!" she said, crying.

I didn't really need to say more. She was in pain, humiliated, forced by her own twisted mind to submit to my cock in her ass. The part of Bill the Bean Counter who once loved his wife was nowhere to be seen. All I had eyes for was the bitch who wronged me writhing as my dick skewered her tightest hole, only technically consensual. And she was getting off on it. I stood straighter, abandoning her pussy before a second climax, and spent the next ten minutes plundering her back door like a seasoned butt-pirate. By the time I was ready to spurt my juice in her booty, it was all nice and slick and warmed up and not nearly as tight.

"AH!" I announced as I felt my cock convulse inside her. "That was a first-rate assfucking." I sighed again, closing my eyes. Mary whimpered, having not come close to orgasm again – that was a new thing for her. My cock was still buried inside her butt. I left it there, leaving her pinned against the table. I waited a moment until it had deflated by half before I pulled it out of her but with a greasy plop.

"Oh, God!" she exclaimed, and wobbled off to the bathroom to clean up. I chuckled after her, and then went upstairs for a shower. We saw each other a couple more times that day, but didn't really speak.

But that night I heard her sob herself to sleep, and I have to confess that I delighted in her torment. The journal entry I sneaked a peak at the next day while she was in the bath was almost as satisfying.

That bastard raped my ass! Not really, but he made me have anal sex with him. OK, maybe I volunteered for it, but I never thought he'd be so eager to take me up on it. But this morning I was minding my business, folding laundry like a good little wife, when he announced that he had sex with his "date" last night. Apparently the whore likes sushi and took it in the ass. I casually said I was curious about it, after last time he did it to me, and the SOB has the nerve to tell me to grab the olive oil. Well, I couldn't say no, now, could I? So I called his bluff. I oiled up his dick and then fucked my own asshole on it, just like he asked. He came hard, and so did I, but it hurt a LOT! As bad as the pain was, though, I would endure a thousand hard assfucks to see us reconciled again. Ten thousand. The number doesn't matter. If Bill wants my ass, all he has to do is ask for it.

What man wouldn't love to hear those words?

Creamer
Creamer
1,647 Followers
12