All Comments on 'Second Wife Ch. 06'

by Creamer

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good to see a new chapter

I know you have several different writing projects going on, but it was nice to see a new chapter of Second Wife. I'm more interested in Bill's other sexual dates with Susan and others than I am in Bill's continuing revenge on Mary. But I'm still interested in how the story ends.

spbowlspbowlover 14 years ago
wanting more

hope you keep'em coming. need more with the other ladies.. BUT YOU NEED TO FINISH THE STORY LINE, PLEASE.... THANKS its very good ,very hot

davet1davet1over 14 years ago
Glad you're persevering with this one

Still curious to see where it's all heading

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More story, less humiliation

Bill is really turning into a shit isn't he! More dates, less being a bastard. He is well passed humiliation as payback.

HawkeyeJoeHawkeyeJoeover 14 years ago
Please don't let this die out

This is one of the best series I've read. Yes, I bought the other one, because I wanted that last bit. And I am really loving this one, both the scenes with Mary and with the other ladies. Keep up the great work!

a_h_01a_h_01about 14 years ago
Mix change, getting extreme

Your writing is excellent, and I like your humor.

I do love a powerplay as much as anyone, but this story is drifting into more and more cruelty and less and less sex.

While the writing is still great and the creativeness is still there, this story feels increasingly icky: more a psychological torture than a sex story.

To each one their kink, I guess. Me, I wish you stayed with the original mix, with more sex, more fun, and less pure tormenting.

Nevertheless: Kudos on your writing, imagination, humor. And thanks for sharing the story.

A note for your editors: the number of typos left in the story seems to be increasing. Not just typos, but also the odd grammatical. Maybe you want to change how the reviewing/editing is done.

Again, thanks for sharing the great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Bill should

Commit suicide and make the world a better place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please, keep going

I like Bill less and less but I am very curious to read how this is going to turn out...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
We like Bill and feel he could teach good ole' MattM & www a few lessons of humility.

But on second thought, those two idiots along with JPB would get off on it so that is probably a bad idea. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
this guys

dick is realy a big rubber dildo, that he replaces when it wears down once a week...lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Run Mary, run...

Because this guy has went off the deep end. Nothing you can ever do, EVER DO, will bring back the love you two once shared. It is gone. So take your baby and RUN MARY, RUN.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This is not well done,Creamer,....not at all. I would award you MINUS 10 stars; as it is, the lowest vote I am allowed is 1*...so I'll have to make do with that.

Congratulations, Psycho-Bill. If all you ever wanted was a "Skank" for a wife, you should have got yourself "hitched" to the other sister, and saved yourself all the trouble you are going through now ("to save your, what..."marriage"?" To save MARY? "Cum" again?). NO, this whole charade is so that Sociopath Bill can get his rocks off, like a Shylock demanding his pound of "ass". Repeat after me Creamer: MARYs arsehole (like everyone elses) is for "S-H-I-T-T-I-N-G out of: i'ts for ridding ones body of waste matter and toxins. THE MAJOR "toxin" MARY needs to get rid of pronto...is Bill himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Say, Creamer,old son,,,you should team up with samuelx; he's a Sociopath too. You could make beautiful music together..

And like you, he loves "booty" too. Except that, unlike you, he kids himself he is a Christian.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 8 years ago
Ignore the pricks.

I'm enjoying Mary's penance. Her own diaries make it clear that she'll crack soon and show her unchanged nature. The sooner that she does, the better. This test is a solid way to prove what a self-righteous, narcissistic martyr she is. Full of self-pity and blame for others. What a crock! It's not the cheating that is the dealbreaker for me. It's that she neglected him and then LEFT him! Why the hell would he ever trust someone like that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Still Boring

Mary for fuck sake fuck of and send him the divorce papers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous