All Comments on 'Second Wife Ch. 08'

by Creamer

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
New chapter surprising but welcomed

Jerry in Washington State, USA - I still check your story listing daily, even though I know you don't post on Literotica that often anymore. Guess it's been six months since your last posting. I mainly enjoyed this chapter for the insight into just how serious Mary is about "earning" Bill's love again. My main interest in Second Wife is mainly Bill's sexual adventures with the other "ladies" that he meets or Susan sets up for him, so - of course - this chapter wasn't as interesting for me for that reason. The Mary angle is still of some interest, just not as much to me as the other coupling. I didn't see the link on your author's page about your new book, but I'll check again. I assume the book is the "Stranger Danger" title you mentioned by e-mail previously. I didn't see that title or any other new title on the lulupress connection through Amazon, but I'll check the lulupress website directly. I do hope for more frequent chapters of Second Wife on Literotica - I'm not getting any younger, you know - but I do understand that it may be some time before the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
As usual the story was great

The story is great but I seem to be missing out on a few things such as when was Carla Dawes introduced into the story? This was the first mention of her that I can recall.

Please keep posting I really like your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great!

Fabulous chapter. Just as I was looking forward to another encounter with Dana Adams or Susan (who's been absent lately) our favorite object of scorn Mary comes back into serious competition. Bravo.

CreamerCreamerover 13 years agoAuthor
Yes, it is Stranger Danger

If you hit my blog site, you can access the link to my lulu site. Both epub and regular print-on-demand or .pdf download are available now.

I think you'll find Mary really is desperate to compete, for many reasons. but I also think you'll find the next several chapters entertaining . . . and a little unsettling. Bill isn't nearly done with her yet. Or getting as much strange as he can.

But Bill has a plan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good work.

As usual, very good writing and excellent entertainment.

I'm curious at how Creamer is intertwining his other writings into this story. Will we find out that Mary's baby isn't Tims but, in fact, the seed of a person sent here from future generations????

ZKHANFLZKHANFLover 13 years ago
thanks for your great stories

I like this series that you are writing. I understand that as a professional author you don't have time to publish in Literotica, but I can't wait for the next story in this series. Hopefully it will come sooner than later.

My guess as to what will happen is that Mary will get gang banged and then give birth right away, then Bill will serve her divorce papers while she is in the hospital.

Anyway I just hope that Bill doesn't decide to get back with her if she decides to give up the baby.

ddrapermadmenddrapermadmenover 13 years ago
You are as cruel as Bill..

making us wait six months for another chapter. You really are sadistic. Please keep the chapters coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing.

I have to say, your work is absolutely amazing. I bought your online copy of Bean Counter and when/if Second Wife is published as an online book, I'll gladly buy it as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

great author. i am glad that you are able to give us another chapter. please continue your other series too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

I'd almost given up hope. I hope to see more Chapters in this series. It's so damn delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Oh, I am almost sure that Mary will ask Susie to marry bill and share him with her ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Looking forward

I cannot wait to see how the next chapter turns out. This one certainly ended on a fun note.

aarendaarendabout 12 years ago
Continuation

Does anyone know if any of his series are being continued and where to find them.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What story???

There is nothing here, just a lot of SEX, good sex stories, too much!!! You got your head stuck in a crack? What about the basis of this write, you lost? I like the way u write but u are lost in space, is this a never ending story? Get laid-finish the story moron...bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story chain.

Wish creamer would post a few more of these up. Does anyone know if the bean counter book has these stories in it and does the story continue?

Creamer please come back and post more!

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
dessert please

Love the dessert serving!

I'm sure this can continue in many different ways

can't find your offering at Lulu.com?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I've been reading your stories for a couple days now. I would like to know what you decided on mary's and bill's fate. Did you finish the story?

Raisa_GreywoodRaisa_Greywoodover 9 years ago
What a shame...

That you're not updating this. I periodically check, but no love from the Lit gods here. Too bad - this one was fascinating.

TrtrolesTrtrolesover 9 years ago
Can you write some more

Come on man,write some more,we need to see end of this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a ratshit ending to a ratshit saga.

...1 fucking star.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsabout 9 years ago
Gave a reluctant 2

Would have been a 4 but you left the characters hanging high.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very creative and sexy as hell

Be creative and write your own ending(s). And in betweens.

vikesanimalvikesanimalover 8 years ago
Sucks at ending!!!

Two very long stories and still no ending? Your writing skills are good but this needs to end. You ended this story right in the middle. Bad place to stop. You suck at ending stories. The use of the words end/ending is on purpose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More of an ending

You created a very good story and led us down the path of? But, then you just dumped us in church without any conclusion - please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!!!!

Please ? I just all of this and loved it. But ot needs to continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why is it?

Why does a writer leave a story so obviously unfinished? I can not figure out is they are sadistic, or just plan assholes. FINISH THE DAMN STORY.

ooyaooyaover 6 years ago
more please

please continue, you are a good writer. looking forward to it. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
For those who cant figure out why there is no ending

Is because there is, and you have to pay cash money for it at his website

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I actually don't mind paying to find out how the story ends, but it doesn't look like Creamer actually finished this one. I certainly couldn't see it on his website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To the base ball theme

cuck cuck cuck cuck

cuck cuck cuck cuck

cuck cuck cuck cuck

cuck cuck cuck cuck

cu cu cu cu cu cuck

CUCK

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Miissing story

The bean counter story is missing

discreetonediscreetoneabout 3 years ago

I'm SO disappointed that this wasn't finished. I very thoroughly enjoyed

discreetonediscreetoneabout 3 years ago

I am SO very disappointed that this story was never finished. I absolutely loved Bean Counter (and I'm incredibly sad that it seems to have disappeared from Literotica). It was so amazingly written from a literary standpoint wioth a lot of well written sexy scenes. I laughed so much reading it, and when I got to the penultimate chapter, found that it was the last one on Literotica and had an ending that basically said 'if you enjoyed and want to see how it ends, go buy my e-book cheap on lulu.", you can bet your butt I did. And it was such a well written ending too, very satisfying, and led up well to the sequel, this series "Second Wife". I was really excited to see where the story might go and what would happen with the sister. If this story was finished and put up on his website, I would definitely head off to go buy it. I'm very tempted to go and get the Cock of Ages e-book, because I thoroughly enjoyed that story as well, and it feels unfinished here (so maybe he finished it in his publishing?). Think I may have even found out who the author is in the outside publishing/author world, and tempted to head out and read those stories as well. Here's hoping that after all this time, Creamer05 will come back and finish these stories and delight us all the more with his wonderful imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is so unbelievable yes it’s fiction yes it’s fantasy but it’s got to be a little believeable to be enjoyable or I’m missing the point. No pregnant woman could handle the torture an humiliation he’s causing her, depression is not to be sniffed at. 2 things would happen in this situation either she would kill herself as his treatment would cause her to be suicidal and she has no support network at all extremely lonely an life seeming pointless. Or my personal favourite she would after secretly informing a doctor of the abuse an seeking medication for depression and anxiety leaving out the details an also writing about the torture in her diary to be disclosed to police stab him repeatedly an with diminished responsibility for the mental cruelty maybe 6 mth in her mental health centre then free to live her life I wouldn’t kill just ensure his dick would no longer be functioning for all the “strange pussy” as he put it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wish you would complete this story!! I can't find the link for your book. I need more please

ker63469ker63469over 1 year ago

Very disappointing. No link in bio. No ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not my cup of tea. Calculating adulteress of a wife, calculating cruel abusive husband. Some find that fantasy sexy? Others might say brutish. One would think the couple would just seek a divorce, especially since he could apparently get other women, while she has family to help out. The author stretches it too much to be credible. No one heard back from the author because he probably went on to selling this stuff on Amazon. More power to him. Just not my preference. Too brutish a carnality. Even lusty intimacy for physical sake can be enjoyed absent such brutality. And the wife's rediscovery of her "love" suggests a mental adaptation such as Stockholm syndrome. Very, very brutish and sick.

MattKesterMattKester9 months ago

Waded through all eight chapters. All I can say is that the style needs to be tighter, and there needs to be more story here. Even the sex got old after a while. And seriously: This isn't even interesting enough for me to pay for the book.

There are better and well-told stories across lit that basically tell the same story better. These eight chapters feel like a draft. Too many plot holes and "surprises." Even the diary entries don't really show what the main character seems to be deducing, though they come close.

If you want to tell a story, at least tell the full story and make it complete. And quit repeating yourself. We get that the wife was unfaithful, that she was really clueless (in blaming everyone else for the affair), and she really wants to maintain her status as a wife. Got that in the first two chapters. Now, tell the story. Are we reconciling or are we casting the woman adrift? The MC is moving toward reconciliation after punishment, but there needs to be more transformation within the characters.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story is very well written and I really wanted to like it, but the protagonist was just too unlikeable in his request for revenge.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous