All Comments on 'Secondhand'

by Ken Nitsua

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BiDadBiDadalmost 16 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot

I love stories of older guys and hot young studs. I'm a 50 something bi guy myself, and the thought of having a 20 year old is one of my favorite jack off fantasies. Really nice story.

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonalmost 16 years ago
Lovely

Seems like ages since I've read your stories but they never disappoint. Loved this one, was so sweet but sexy. Obviously I will have to content myself with reading your previous stories again until you write some more. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
continually superb

Ken's stories are so well written.

I love the hint of cynicism, the social issues of age and aging, the reality of looks and looksism - but what I love most is how Ken twines these elements into a storyline that is both physically hot and intellectually stimulating.

-Donavan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Secondhand

I enjoyed the story very much. I am a crossdresser and buy a lot of my clothes, lingerie and high heels in the Goodwill, Salvation Army and other thrift store, as well as at yard sales and department stores, but I haven't been lucky enough to pick up anyone, or get picked up either.

Sincerely,

Josie

TimpooTimpooover 5 years ago
Loved It

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this is a story that makes me so hot my dick gets so hard with the hot action. i love it so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKen Nitsua@Ken Nitsua
Thanks for your continued support and feedback after all of this time. I’m still trying to write and hope to add more stories in the coming months. The Steelman Tales, a full-length novel, is now available as a Kindle book from Amazon. It incorporates five stories that were f...