All Comments on 'Secret Agent Man'

by calibeachgirl

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 6 years ago
A very pleasant read for a lazy Sunday afternoon....

Great to read one of your stories again....I have missed you and hope all is well in your life. I liked the pace and the light kickers in place to keep one reading. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A Happy Surprise

Nice to see you writing again. Hope there's more coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Read

Thank you for coming back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Welcome back!!

You are one of my favorite authors on Lit. Wonderful to see you writing again. This story was one of the best I've read! Thank you!

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
SECRET AGENT MAN EVEN IN SUNNY CALIFORNIA

life rolls on and the tides sweeps away what it can, TK U MLJ LV NV

FustZightFustZightalmost 6 years ago
Nice Writing

I like your style. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Number for your name

Where they’re giving you a number and taking away your name... Many thanks for your return. Your gift to us is greatly appreciated.

Phxray54Phxray54almost 5 years ago
Number

They’ve given you a number and taken away your name.

They will never take away you keen sense of the story. You generosity of sharing your gift with us. Fight the good fight and tell the story.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
The story started out great but.........

It really kind of dragged on and ended very anti-climatically. This is the first story I have read from Calibeachgirl and I will try out a few others.

Your Mary character really seemed to have some serious underlying issues or character flaws resulting from the death of her 1st husband. Her breaking down at the Cemetary showed she really hadn't gotten over him and probably never will. That would be crushing for any spouse to have to deal with as you are always competing with a Ghost who the wife is only remembering the "Good Things" in their relationship. She probably should have gotten some professional help to deal with her loss.

The only problems I had with this story was how it dragged on and how most things didn't seem to tie into the story at all. The last 4 or 5 pages were kind of boring and when you thought it would lead to some sort of plotline, it didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Secret Agent What?

The first few paragraphs and the last few paragraphs dealt with Jim’s life as an FBI agent, secret or not. The remainder of the eight pages of the story primarily concerned high school classes, extra-curricular activities, and what’s for breakfast/ lunch/ dinner. Okay, maybe a couple of other things, but it was basically seven and a half pages of a day in the life of a high school biology teacher, over and over again. Not really something to hold my interest long but I fought through it hoping for a good payoff at the end. Oh well. Oh, and whatever became of Amy Chin, the school librarian who mysteriously disappeared the day before school started? Now that’s a dangling participle of its own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Started out ok, then seemed to go nowhere. I found it ironic that right after teaching about how deadly bacteria can be, he goes to a buffet for dinner. He didn’t seem to care about his students. He didn’t help the “lost boys circling the drain” even knowing that one of them came from a crappy father. He just wanted them to pay for what they did.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Seriously, your stories get worse as you read them!!

Pages and pages of drivel!!

Why bother with the 2 young losers who robbed a diner around 530am!!

What happened to the Chinese librarian Amy who just disappeared adter his first day!!!

The new slut librarian didn't waste time getting her claws on him!!

Overall, it was a waste of time reading this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Food seems more important than the characters or the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercalibeachgirl@calibeachgirl
My name is Sophia. I try to express my feeling about life in my writings. I appreciate all my readers, even those who are disappointed with something I've written and are courteous enough to tell me why. I appreciate everyone who uses what precious time we each have ...

story TAGS