Secret Chili Recipe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it was my turn. I could feel my balls tighten up, and then explode. The cum shot out of my cock deep inside of her. She felt the first spurt, and yelled again. I started to push upwards with each contraction, each spurt of cum into her. It felt like my cock was shooting through her and out the top of her head. I was licking one cunt as fast as I could, and pumping my hot cum into the other one at the same time. All three of us were cumming, grunting, sweating, pumping, gushing, at the same time. Fireworks. Stars. Bombs. Oh man oh man oh man... it was fucking crazy, unbelievably intense. It was THAT good.

We finally started to calm down, and the two of them collapsed next to me, one on each side. They each snuggled close and held me tightly, their cheeks against my chest. We fell asleep together that way.

I wish I could say that this happened over and over again for the next several months before they both graduated, but for some reason or another, we never seemed to be able to connect again after that night. They each met someone, and so did I, and life just went on. I think back on it as one of those remarkable experiences. Oh yeah.

I never did give them my chili recipe.

12