Secret Lesbian Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed.

"Where's the... Erm... The gloryhole," I whispered to the woman behind the desk.

"This way," she replied leading me to a small room.

The first cock came through the hole in the wall. I took it in my mouth. I began to suck it, faster and faster. I wrapped my hand around the shaft and started to jerk it back and forth. He started to dribble pre-cum into my mouth. It tasted so good. Then he came in my mouth and left. A little cum went down my throat and it tasted really strong but nice. Then the next guy, and the next until eventually I had the cum of 5 men in my mouth. I left the shop. I walked to the edge of the sidewalk and hailed a cab.

I wrote the address down on the other side of the paper and handed it to the driver. He nodded and we went back to the apartment. I handed him the money and went up the the apartment. I let myself in and saw everyone was in bed. I went to my room and booted up my laptop. I got a call. It was Myra.

"Show me," demanded Myra.

I opened my mouth slightly to show her the contents.

"Ok," said Myra "now take your laptop into Alice's room, keep holding the cum in your mouth."

I walked with the laptop into her room. She was laying on the bed, naked. She was face-down on the bed, her ass was exposed.

"Dribble the cum into Alice's asshole," said Myra.

I was shocked, what if she woke up! I shook my head.

"Ok then," said Myra "I'll tell the girls your secret and what you've done."

"I'll do it," I said with my mouth full.

"Go on then," demanded Myra.

I went over to Alice and spread her ass cheeks with my hands. She stayed still. I then gently dribbled the cum into her open asshole. I could feel her moving slightly. Soon my mouth was empty.

"There," I said to Myra.

"Now scoop some of your pussy juice onto Alice's ass cheek," demanded Myra.

I inserted two fingers and scooped a large blot of pussy juice. I carefully wiped it on Alice's ass.

"Good job," said Myra "be online at 11pm tomorrow."

Then she ended the call. I quickly but carefully left Alice's room and went back to my own. I laid on my bed and started to finger my wet pussy - I was so naughty and it made me really horny thinking of what I'd just done. Then I finished, dipped my finger in my juice and tasted a little, then I went to sleep. Finally another challenge was over - only two more to go.

I woke up early and left my room. Alice was drinking coffee in the kitchen. I walked over to her.

"Hey, Alice," I said sheepishly.

"Hey, sweetie," she replied, kissing me on the cheek - she obviously didn't know "coffee?"

"Yeah sure," I replied.

She handed me a cup and I took a sip. She walked over to the shower room. She dropped her nightdress. I examined her ass and it looked no different - there wasn't a drop of dried cum on it. She went in and I heard the shower turn on. Sophie came out of her room, naked. She jogged over to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Want a coffee, sweetheart?" I asked.

"Yes please," she replied.

I poured her a cup of coffee and she took a sip. Then she grabbed me, and hugged me tight. It was strange, even for the relationship we have. She then went back to her room. I went to my room to get dressed. I put the coffee down and put on a red striped dress. I finished the coffee and left it near the sink and left for work. Kelly was on the couch.

"Bye, honey," I called to her.

"Bye!" Kelly replied.

I arrived at work and saw Sarah. As usual she kissed me on the cheek and left. The time flew by and I returned to the apartment. All the girls were on the couch. I leapt onto the couch and all the girls started to cuddle me.

"Good day at work?" Asked Jane.

"Meh, the usual," I replied.

"Will you come run with me?" Asked Sophie.

"Sure, sweetie!" I replied cheerily.

"Ok, we'll go after lunch." She announced.

I went to the kitchen, made and ate a sandwich.

"Ok, I'm ready," I called to Sophie.

She walked over to me and took my hand. Then we went for the run. We ran for hours and talked about all matter of topics. Then we got to the park. The sun was setting.

"The sunset is romantic isn't it?" Asked Sophie.

"I guess," I replied.

She kissed me on the cheek and giggled.

"Ok, we better get home," she said "Jane will be cooking dinner."

We ran home just in time for dinner. Jane had made pizza. We all ate and I went to my room and waited for 11pm. One by one I heard the girls go to bed and call "good night" through the door to me. Then the clock ticked 11pm. I turned my laptop on and got the call. I answered it.

"Sally, challenge 4," greeted Myra, bluntly.

"Yes," I replied.

"Jane gets coffee first on a Sunday," she announced.

"How do you kn..."

"Never mind about that," she interrupted "I want you to go into the kitchen and finger yourself until you squirt into the coffee tank. Oh and while you're at it you can piss in it too."

"Eww!" I said "no way, that's disgusting."

"Do it or... Well you know what'll happen," she responded.

"Ugh, ok."

"Take the laptop so I can see you do it - to make sure you do."

I picked up the laptop and walked it into the kitchen. I put it on the floor then put the coffee tank on the floor. I took my pants off followed by my pink panties. I squatted over the tank and pissed into the cold coffee.

"Good," said Myra "now squirt in it."

I started to rub my pussy. I could feel some juice dripping into it. I went faster and faster, quietly moaning. I started to insert my fingers and then I stopped. Pussy juice squirted from my slit into the coffee tank. I then quickly returned the tank and walked my laptop back to my room.

"Good job," said Myra "One more challenge to go - to stop me telling Kelly. Same time tomorrow, be online at 11pm."

Then she ended the call. I put on some panties and went to sleep. Only one more to go...

I awoke the next morning. I got out from under the bed sheets and walked straight into the kitchen, naked. Jane was in the kitchen. She was wearing a long checkered nightshirt with no panties. She was waiting for the coffee machine.

"Hey, sweetie!" She called as she spotted me "want some coffee?"

I stopped dead in my tracks remembering last night's challenge.

"Erm... No thanks," I replied, sheepishly "I'll give it a miss this morning."

I turned to face the couch. I would've sworn I hear Jane giggle a little.

I turned back to investigate but her face was blank. Then the machine pinged. Jane took the tank from the base and poured some of the hot, brown liquid into her cup. Then she brought the cup to her mouth and took a long sip. She pulled the cup away from her juicy, red lips and sniffed the liquid.

"Everything ok?" I asked, trying not to give anything away.

"Well," said Jane "this coffee tastes different. Have a sip."

I drifted towards Jane. She handed my the cup and nodded as if to encourage me to take a sip. I breathed in and went for a small sip. It tasted... Incredible. I could definitely taste my pussy juice in the coffee along with a tangy taste that must have been my piss. It was amazing. I handed the cup back to Jane.

"That offer of coffee still available?" I asked.

"It's really good isn't it?" Laughed Jane "all I did was press the button - I must be the queen of coffee."

She poured me a cup and handed it to me. I took a long swig of the warm, delicious, dirty liquid. I took the coffee with me into my room and drank it while I got dressed. Then I headed for the door. I bumped into Sophie on my way out. She was coming back from her run. She was covered in sweat. I kissed her on the cheek as I walked past her. I could taste her sweat. It was delicious.

I quickly went to the coffee shop only to find out I had a double shift because someone was ill. I returned home at 5pm. Jane was in the kitchen with Alice cooking dinner. Sophie, Sarah and Kelly were on the couch watching TV. I sat down next to Sophie on the couch. She put her arm around me and kissed me on the cheek, pulling me in tight so I was rubbing against her firm boobs. Before long dinner was ready. I sat and ate with the girls exchanging very little conversation. Then we sat and talked for a while. One by one the girls went to their bedrooms until it was just me and Sophie. Sophie walked over to the laundry basket and removed her shirt, then pants, then bra and finally her panties. I tried not to stare but it was difficult. My pussy started to get wet. Sophie walked over and hugged my tightly. This was strange, despite our close relationship. I was too happy to complain though. After the hug she kissed my on the lips and went to her room. This was very strange. I went to my room and waited for an hour. Then I saw I had an incoming call on my laptop. It was from Myra. I clicked accept.

"This is your final challenge, Sally," greeted Myra "you've done very well. First I want you to get undressed."

I got undressed and stood naked in front of the webcam.

"Ok," said Myra "walk thought to the living room."

I stood up and walked, holding the laptop. I opened the door and saw all the girls sitting on the sofa, naked. Among them was Myra. She was also naked, not that that could be seen from the shoulders up as I had seen on webcam. I was shocked - what was happening. Myra hung up and stood staring at me.

"Wha... What?" I tried to speak.

"Let me explain," said Myra "the girls here had their suspicions that you were a lesbian so they asked me to do them a favour."

"Ugh?," I asked.

"Well," Sophie spoke as she stood up "we're all lesbians too actually."

I didn't know what to say.

"We thought you'd find it strange - y'know the way we're so affectionate towards each other," Sophie said "well, we all found out that we were all lesbians before you joined our dorm and we're kinda... Friends with benefits."

"Ok," I said, lots of questions filling my mind "why didn't you tell me?"

"We didn't know you were a lesbian, or that you'd be ok with it," she replied "we had suspicions so we asked our friend Myra to help."

"So Myra," I asked "you're a lesbian too?"

"We'll I'm bisexual actually," she giggled "and, sorry for being so mean- forgive me?"

"I forgive you," I said.

"Ahem," coughed Sophie getting our attention "the main reason for this is... Well, Sally. Would you like to be our newest friend with benefits?"

"Yes," I replied almost instinctively.

Sophie walked over to me and kissed me.

"What you did for me," said Sophie "was so hot. I got so wet watching that."

Alice walked over.

"Me too!" Chirped Alice "and what you did for me - wow! I was awake by the way. And FYI that cum was so yummy."

Sarah looked my way.

"Your pussy tasted so good on my pillow," Sarah said "well worth doing the double shift for."

"You girls ready?" Asked Myra.

"Would you like to join in on our orgy?" Asked Sophie.

"Oh yes!" I said.

"She needs to enrol today then," said Myra, mischievously.

"Sure I'll enrol," I replied.

Myra walked over to me, took my hand and lead me to the biggest room, Sophie's. The girls followed. Myra bound my legs together with rope and bound my hands behind my back. Then she sat me, face up, on the bed.

Sophie handed Myra some nipple clamps. She put them on me. I squealed as they tightened on my tiny nipples. She rolled me over and bent my knees so my ass was in the air. Then she smacked my ass.

"Roll up, roll up," said Myra "form a queue."

I heard Alice's giggle behind me. Then a hard smack on my pert ass. I could feel its warmth spread across my butt cheek. Then I heard her giggle again and another smack.

"I'm so jealous. I want to get spanked," Alice said, presumably to Myra.

Then I felt a larger hand smack my ass. It was Sarah. She was a harder hitter than Alice. This was incredible. Then Kelly smacked me, she was gentle but she made my ass sting all the same. Then Jane. Then it was Sophie's turn. I felt something wipe against my ass cheek.

"Ooooh!" I heard behind me.

"Nice riding crop, Soph," said Kelly.

Then I felt the crop smack down on my pert, fat ass. I screamed. Myra grabbed the nipple clamps and pulled on the chain and Sophie smacked my ass. I screamed and panted, having so much fun. Then Myra flipped me over.

I saw Alice's cute, fresh pussy lower on to my mouth. Myra smacked my pussy.

"Lick her fucking pussy you fat bitch!" She yelled.

My tongue darted across Alice's tiny, petite pussy. She began to moan and eep with pleasure. She grabbed my nipple clamp chain and started to pull as I ate. Alice's tiny pussy sprayed juiced into my mouth and onto my lips and face. She stood up and smacked my pussy.

"Good bitch," she said.

Each girl took it in turns to get eaten out by my waiting tongue. Then Myra walked over. She was wearing a strap-on dildo. It was huge. She slid it into my wet pussy and started fucking me. Alice pulled my nipple chain harder and harder. Sophie whipped me with her riding crop. Kelly and Jane were eating each other out while Sarah masturbated watching me getting fucked. I moaned and screamed as the pleasure and pain built. I then came. I flopped onto the bed and had my clamps removed.

"There you go," said Myra "welcome to the friends with benefits circle!"

She kissed me.

College was going to be more fun from now on!

12