All Comments on 'Secret Liaison'

by Pastrylover55

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I loved his story, I had a similar experience one time.

I loved reading this story. Some years ago I had a similar experience on vacation where a couple made love in full view at their bedroom window, they knew people could see them and I am sure they enjoyed the stimulation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Happy memories.

Reading this story, it bought back happy memories of an experience I had many years ago. I had secretly encouraged my partner at that time to seduce a good looking young man who was in a sauna with us, this episode was a really erotic experience for both of us. Over the next days she would ask me to describe again and again in detail about what I had observed in the sauna. I would describe watching how she had seduced him, she was soon licking and sucking on his nice cock, it became hard with the veins standing out. I heard her purring as she guided his hand to her swollen clit encouraging him to rub it hard, he was soon sliding his long, hard cock deep into her wet fanny, he was soon hammering into her juicy fanny (too fast), she had wrapped her long legs around him, trying to slow him down a little bit, it was no use, they soon had a shuddering orgasm together in what seemed like less than a minute (the shortness was probably down to a mixture of his in-experience and her over excitement). She quickly stood up, with his plentiful cum juices dripping from her fanny running down the inside of her leg, she came back to join me acting as if nothing unusual had happened. The young man got up looking flustered and hurried off, (we never saw him again). My partner would love me to recount to her in detail about what I had witnessed in the sauna, she loved me telling her about seeing her sucking his beautiful cock, how she had let him rub her fanny, fucked with a stranger and had come to orgasm so quickly, (like a young inexperienced girl), and how I excited I had been seeing his cum juices running down her leg. She wanted me to make love to her urgently whenever I started to re-tell this story to her, we would cum together very quickly at the point in the story when she had orgasmed with the young stranger. p.s. she later left me, for a younger man!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous