Secret Lover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had teased her enough and I knew time was of the essence. Teri would probably patiently sit out there all night but her mind would wonder and she probably would begin to expect something. My cock was rock hard and I wanted my release. I pulled at Kelly's g-string real hard and it tore off her and I tossed it aside. She looked at me and I smiled.

"I want you to run around the rest of the night without those," I told her and stood up. She mocked a pout and then giggled. She tried to turn to me but I stopped her. Looking over on the edge of my bureau, I spotted a bottle of body lotion and grabbed it. Kelly looked at it and me and giggled. She playfully tried to wiggle away from me but I stopped her. Putting a little drop on my finger, I slid my hand down under her skirt. She readied herself and leaned back into me. My finger found her tight little asshole and I rubbed around her opening before slowly easing my way in. I lubed her hole good as Kelly clung back against me and panted.

I slid my finger out of her asshole and lowered her skirt back down, kissing her neck, I told her, "Now you can't help but think of me all night."

Kelly giggled and reached behind her to play with my cock through my pants and I spun her around. Despite having already fucked my ex, Kelly had me ready to explode again and I was happy because we only had time for it anyway.

I pulled out my cock and reaching up above Kelly, cupped her behind the head and pushed her to the ground. She went down obediently and as my cock sprung through my opening pants, she stuck it in her wanting mouth. My ex's dried pussy juices and my cum were still on my cock but it didn't seem to bother Kelly. If anything, it seemed to turn her on more and she sucked for all she was worth. On her knees, she bobbed her face forward and back.

Reaching down on either side of her head, I grabbed her pigtails and pulled them around my hips. Kelly's mouth sunk down on my cock and her face bulged. She held back a gag and I let her ease herself off my cock. Her eyes looked to the door and I got her hint that she had to get going. I smiled down on her and told her to open her mouth and stick out her tongue.

Spreading my legs a little, I took my hard cock in my hand and jerked it up and down. The sight of Kelly kneeling in front of me with her braces, mouth open, tongue fully extended, pushed me right to a knee-weakening explosion.

I whispered a hurried, "Keep your mouth open," as my sperm shot out and straight into her waiting mouth. As I jerked harder, it shot more wildly and I had to slow down in order to not get it all over her face and hair. Kelly pushed her head forward and took the head of my cock in her mouth and slurped the last drops of my seed. I tried hard to regain my composure and slow my breathing but it wasn't easy as I felt Kelly's loving lips milking me dry.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and smiled down at her. I reached down and helped her to her feet as she wiped at the corners of her mouth. She kissed me on the cheek as we stood before each other and fixed our appearances. We didn't say anything but looked at each other and shared a laugh and a smile.

I reached in my pants pocket and pulled out a twenty and a five-dollar bill and handed it to her. Kelly looked down at the money and gave me a quizzical look. I knew what she was thinking and shrugged, "That's all I have," I told her the truth and laughed to myself, all of that for 25 bucks! Kelly laughed and gave me another kiss on the cheek and left the room. I heard her talking briefly to Teri and they left out my front door.

I slept like a baby and dreamed of what the next morning might hold when Kelly came by to pay up.

12