Secret Rendezvous

Story Info
Light bdsm.
1k words
3.77
11.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BTW, this is going down as one of the top contenders for an exciting/hot scene/hook up. He is a regular lover that I only get to see every so often.

I was told to wear a skirt (I added crotch less panties, and half cup matching bra) and to show up at 10, go straight into the garage. I arrived, went in, and there was a chair set sitting to the side in the room. I sat in it, sent him and text that I had arrived and waited.

He arrived shortly thereafter and immediately walked up to me, kissing me and squeezing my nipples. Shirt was removed. I was then asked if I minded being handcuffed. I didn't mind and was excited to be asked. That at that moment I knew this was going to be a very surprising fun night. He was going to surprise me with something more my style.

He stood between my legs, forcing them open. While kissing me he lowered his arms/finger and found his way to my already wet clit. He fingered me and I almost immediately came. I could see he was hard, his cock was sticking out of his pj bottoms, just begging me to suck it. I asked if I was allowed to suck his dick while he stood in front of me, me sitting in the chair. He would occasionally bend down and finger my wet pussy; run his nails down my back, take his dick out of my mouth and slide it around my face, slapping me a few times with it. Getting me off with a few small orgasms with his fingers. The hornier I got, the more he could squeeze and bite my nipples. After a few minutes of this foreplay, he grabbed my hand and holding it he told me to follow him. Holding my hand was shocking enough. I was focusing on that, didn't pay attention that he had walked us to another part of the garage..

There was a rigging set up; a secure strap with a release and hook hanging from the ceiling beams. At the very end was zip cuffs attached by the hook. It was perfect! When I figured out what was going on, I was so excited. Giddy like a school girl. I think I hid my excitement, I try not to annoy him with silliness (not that he has ever complained, I just always feel a tad bit nervous and enjoy playing the part of keeping quiet and obeying his orders. Can't say I'm that great at always following directions and not whining about one thing or another; i.e. the position is hard to do, I feel awkward, don't trust in his commands or knowledge). It could/was lowered into all different heights, for different angles.

I slide my hands through the loops. I could then intertwine my fingers and lean over. He positioned himself behind me and fucked me from behind. After a while the rope was lowered and I was bent far over, with my ass in the air. He could fuck me from behind while slapping my ass. He could also find a rhythm; lean back and watch his cock slide in and out of my pussy.

We could hear him slide in and out, my pussy was soaking wet. Slurping away on his hard cock. I came several times. Squeezing around his cock before drenching him in my cum. Over and over again He would ever so often wrap his arms around and squeeze my nipples. Using my boobs as leverage to fuck me harder.

At one point it was feeling great and we were really going at it, he took his hands/fingers and put them in my mouth, holding my mouth open and as leverage while he fucked me. It was so hot. I know I was gushing at that time. My pussy was on fire.

He wrapped his hands around my skirt that had been bunched up around my waist on the sides and used it for leverage to pound me harder. That was also a very hot point, I loved the aggressive behavior.

He then brought over the chair and sat down in it. Having me straddle him, cowgirl style, and lower myself onto his hard cock. I could keep my hands/wrists on the cord and use it as leverage to fuck him. (BTW, this is the part when I realize I need to fucking get in shape. My stamina and strength is for shit. I need to get some legs muscles and slender them down just a tad bit). This felt great, the position put him deep inside me.

I could get aggressive and slide back and forth, feeling his balls bounce up near my clit, I could pull myself up and down on the rope, fucking him quick and pounding into him, I could also lean back resting my arms behind me on the chair arms. This gave him access to my clit (would be so much easier if I lost just a little more weight, easier to wrap his arm and reach down to my clit). I could cum easily this way, squeezing down on him.

I got off several times, finally bringing him to his own orgasm. He got to cum deep inside me this way, while I rode him. After he finished inside me, I got to lower the skirt and get dressed.

I left soon there after and went straight home to write this up so I wouldn't forget it really did happen. It was such a special gift. I've always wanted to mix the bdsm and sex. It was so fucking hot. I couldn't believe he was doing all this for me. That he had taken the time to rig it all up and come up with these positions. It was a truly amazing gift. I couldn't believe someone would take the time to do something so selfless, something just for me. He (in the past) has been pretty uninterested in the bdsm concept and was more of an open minded vanilla lover. I sure hope that I some how make him happy. I've no idea how to show my appreciation for such acts of kindness/excitement.

*some small edits due to story version written rather than a timeline of events.