Secret Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vic450
vic450
70 Followers

"I was just about to head out to get the software for your nephew."

"I know Jack. That's why I came up. I wanted to thank you again."

"You don't need…" Jack started to reply.

Theresa leans forward and kisses him on the lips. Jack was taken completely off guard. He drops his bag while his arms hung in the air. Theresa finishes the kiss and pulls away.

"Um.." Jack says.

Theresa smiles at him.

"You know Jack. Susan told me something interesting."

A fear shot through Jack as he asked, "What did she say?"

"Well, she had told me that a kiss or a thought of a kiss could get you aroused."

Jack blushed.

"Let's see if that's true." She says and reaches forward to grab his crotch.

Jack tries to step back away from her hand but his butt hits his worktable, preventing him from avoiding Theresa.

Theresa is surprised but found herself excited to find that Jack was indeed aroused. Theresa looks up at Jack, hand still on his crotch.

"I bet you give real good with that." Theresa says in a quiet and husky voice and squeezes him gently.

Theresa releases him and stands back. She stood there a minute smiling at Jack with his mouth hanging open.

"Well Jack. I need to go shop for my executive secret Santa gift for Tom. If it was for you, I'd know what to get." She says and winks at him.

Just as Jack is about to reply, Theresa waves at him and walks out of his cubicle.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Jack hears her voice as she moves towards the elevator.

Jack literally slapped himself. He slapped himself for several reasons. The first reason is because he did not say anything. The second reason is because he did not do anything. And the third reason is because should have worn something that would not reveal his arousal so easily. He sat down on his chair to calm down. He could not believe what just happened. The kiss was great but what shocked him was the fact that she grabbed his cock.

A few minutes later, Jack left his cubicle and hurried to the men's room. He splashed some cold water on his face and went back to grab his stuff. He headed out to Bill's.

After picking up the software from Bill and confirming his promise of the two weeks, he headed home. Jack thought of Theresa that evening as he stroked himself. He imagined it was Theresa stroking him. He imagined Theresa kissing him as she stroked him. It didn't take long but it was intense. He thought about her a few more times and they were just as intense.

***

Friday morning! Jack got to the office early. He wanted to make sure he had the software to Theresa first thing. He brought the item down to her office and placed it on her desk. He hurried back to his cubicle to make sure everything would be done before tonight's Holiday Party.

Jack's phone rang.

"It services. Jack here."

"So, did you wet yourself?"

It was Susan on the other end.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh come on hon. I heard that Theresa kissed you yesterday."

"Who told you?"

"Does it matter?"

Jack laughs nervously. "Well..."

"It was Theresa who told me. She also told me she was surprised at how... How should I put this? She was surprised at how ready you were."

Jack blushed and was only able to manage, "Um..."

Jack hears Susan laughing at the other end.

"Don't worry hon, I won't say anything to Rose."

"Gee, thanks." Jack answers sarcastically.

"Well, I'll see you at the party tonight, Jack."

"Okay, see ya."

Jack was blushing for the next half an hour. As he went around answering service calls, he just imagined that everyone knew what happened. They seem to be smiling more at Jack. Rose winked at him at one point.

It was just his imagination he keeps telling himself. By the time the day was over, Jack was exhausted. He even toyed with the idea of not going but his supervisor reminded everyone that it is good to mingle in with the seniors at the party. Jack quickly went home to change.

He grabbed a quick bite to eat and headed off to the party knowing it will be a long evening. Jack hoped to see Theresa at the party as he put on his coat.

***

Theresa felt a little shaky as she entered the elevator. She pressed the button to get her back to her office. She was still a little shocked at what she had done. She did not know where that came from. Theresa was excited at the feel of Jack's arousal. She held the hand that touched him to her breast. She could almost feel the warmth and hardness of it still on her hand. She got back to her office to get her coat.

Later that night, she was in bed thinking about Jack and his arousal. She imagined his cock in her hand. She could almost feel it again, warm and throbbing. She ran a hand down along her breast, stroking her nipple lightly up and down. She felt her nipple hardening. She closed her eyes as she ran her other hand down under her covers. She ran her fingers down past her sleeping shirt. Her fingers touched her leg. She spread her legs slightly and let her fingers run up her thigh. Her other hand moves to her other breast. She teased herself thinking of Jack and his arousal. She imagined him kissing her back as her fingers lightly ran along her pussy. She heard herself moan lightly at the feel of herself. Her fingers pulled at her nipple as her other fingers found her clit. Carefully, she circled her clit and felt her legs move apart some more. She stroked her fingers down past her clit and along her pussy. Her panties were wet with her excitement and the shirt material felt wonderful against her nipple. Theresa moves her hips slightly forward. She had not realized how aroused she had been from just touching and thinking of Jack. She was even more sensitive to her fingers. Her body moved against her wishes to prolong the pleasure of her teasing. She moaned loudly as her fingers stroked her pussy and clit. She released her nipple and moved her hand under the covers. Her fingers pull aside her panties and she moaned even louder. Her fingers move along her pussy and slid easily into her. Her head pushes back into her pillow as her hips pushes forward engulfing more of her fingers. She shivered as her hips lower and her fingers slide out of her along her clit. She moved herself a little faster. Her breathing increases as her fingers slides faster, stroking her clit and her pussy. She rocked her hips harder and faster. The bed shook with her movements but nothing compared to the feeling she was feeling. Theresa wished it were Jack. She moved harder, shoving her fingers harder into her. Her clit was throbbing with the strokes of her fingers. She opened her mouth as she felt herself on the edge of an orgasm. She pushed her head harder against the pillow as she thrusts against herself. She moved towards that edge so slowly but her body rocked so fast. Theresa's body stiffened as her mind is aware of nothing but the pleasure of her pussy. She moved her fingers faster and harder against herself. She felt the orgasm fly through her. She thrusts up as her fingers are pushed into her pussy fully. She squeezed her self with her pussy. Her fingers held in her and against her clit. She slumped down afterwards. Her breathing was hard but it slowed. She drifted off into sleep at the peacefulness after the release.

Theresa woke up happy but still in a state of arousal. She could still feel Jack's hardness on her hand. She stepped into the shower and found release again. After the shower, she still did not feel the peace of total relief.

Theresa got to work and found the package Jack had left on her desk. She smiled to herself as she dialed Jack's number. His line was busy so she left a little message thanking Jack.

She put the package away. Theresa had a pretty normal day. She was excited about the Holiday party tonight. After work, she quickly went home and dropped off her package. She took a quick shower and picked out a nice dress for the party.

***

Theresa walks into the party. She sees Susan by a group of executive assistants and walks over to her.

"Hi Sue." She says.

"Theresa!" Susan says as she turns towards Theresa.

Theresa took a seat next to Susan as she looks around the room. The party is being held in the restaurant in her office building. There are a couple of tables to one side of the room where trays of food held the buffet. On the opposite side, there is an open bar with a couple of bartenders. On the other end of the entrance was a DJ station. Speakers hang blaring music for the people dancing in front of the DJ station. The other half of the room holds the tables where people are sitting and talking or eating. Susan and Theresa sat near the entrance close to the buffet tables.

Theresa sees the other executive assistants talking to various people. The people from the IT department are there, except for Jack. She saw people from the mailroom and some executives around also. People seem to be having a great time.

"What do you want to drink?" Susan asks Theresa.

Theresa turns around and looks at the drink in Susan's hands.

"I'll just have what you're having."

Susan walks over to the bar and orders the drinks. Theresa turns her attention back to the people around her. She is a bit disappointed in not seeing Jack here. Thinking of him, Theresa finds herself growing excited again.

"Here you go."

Theresa turns to see Susan holding out a drink. Theresa takes the drink from Susan.

"Thanks." She says smiling.

Theresa takes a drink and turns as she hears someone welcoming Jack to the party. She turns to see Jack walking in. She gets up and puts her drink down but stops as she sees Rose pulling Jack to the dance floor.

She watches as she takes another sip. Jack seems to be nervous. He dances with Rose with his jacket still on. He smiles at Rose and makes the appropriate counter move in their dance steps.

Theresa got up to get another drink as she waits for Jack to get free of his dance with Rose. She walks back to the seat and sat while she continues to eye Jack on the dance floor.

"Why don't you go up and ask him to dance, Theresa?"

Theresa turns to Susan and shakes her head.

"Do you dance?"

Theresa nods and says, "I do. But I don't know. He looks like he's having fun with Rose."

Theresa takes another sip of her drink and turns to see Jack approaching her. Jack smiles at her and says hello.

"Theresa!" Jack says as he tries to stop breathing so hard from dancing.

"Hello Jack. Enjoy your dance with Rose?"

"Very much." He says.

Jack nodded at someone who gave him his drink. He took a sip and smiles at Theresa again.

"Hey Theresa, would you like to dance?"

Theresa smiles and took a last sip of her drink. She put the glass down and stood up. She took Jack's out stretched hand and follows him to the dance floor.

Theresa moves with Jack. She moves along with the music and enjoying every moment of it. Maybe it was the drinks but it feels good. She inhales deeply every time Jack moves in close. His body barely touches her body but it was electrically wonderful.

At one point, the music turned into slow moving music. There, Theresa has to bite her lower lip from moaning with pleasure. Jack moves in close to Theresa. One of his hands moves onto her waist, closer to her lower back. His other hand holds her hand. They move slowly, swaying with the slow music.

Theresa found Jack aroused again as she moves closer to him.

"Why Jack. I haven't even kissed you yet."

Theresa sees Jack blush. He starts to pull away but Theresa pushes closer to him.

"I didn't say I didn't like it Jack."

Theresa shocks herself again. Surprise fills her thoughts but excitement starts to flood her body as she moves herself against Jack. She heard herself sigh as she leans closer to Jack's ear.

"How about this; I'll promise a kiss later so there is an excuse for this." Theresa whispers to Jack.

To emphasize, she grinds slightly forward onto his arousal. She hears Jack moan slightly.

"Theresa..." Jack whispers. "I don't think we should be doing this."

Theresa answers huskily, "I know, but it feels so good Jack."

Eventually, the music changed to a fast paced on. Theresa did not realize how long they have been dancing together until Susan taps her on the shoulder.

"Theresa. Jack." Susan says loudly to them. "Sorry to interrupt, but it is time for the executive secret Santa!"

Jack sighs heavily as Theresa pulls away from him. She smiles at Jack and continues to hold on to his hand. She pulls him along as they head towards the elevators.

The executive secret Santa is held in their conference room. After a few minutes, all participants arrive.

All the receivers were told to sit on one side while the givers sat opposite of those of whom they are giving. Theresa found herself suddenly nervous. Maybe the gift she got was not so good. She started to get up and announce that when Jack was presented with his gift from Rose. She watches fascinated as Rose got up and pulls pair of furry handcuffs from her gift bag. Everyone in the room, including Theresa laughs. Jack pushes back from his chair as Rose walks over. Susan quickly gets up and pushes against Jack's chair, preventing him from being able to get up and free of Rose. She laughs as Jack pleads with her. Jack found his hands being pulled behind him. Rose grins and reaches behind him and snaps the cuffs in place. The cuffs lock onto his hands and the back of the chair. Rose pulls something else out of the bag and waits for Jack's reaction. Jack laughs and makes a token effort to struggle free.

Theresa looks at the item in Rose's hand. It was a condom. Theresa watches as Rose places the condom in front of Jack. Everyone laughs. They went on to the next person. Heather, another executive assistant pulls out a chain like item with something on both ends. She grins at the receiver, John. John howls and screams that he isn't going to wear that. Everyone laughs along with him, booing him and shaming him into wearing it. With help from a couple of the other executive assistants, including Susan, John fitted the nipple clamps with chain on his nipples. Someone laughs and mentions that either John is really drunk or he's used to wearing nipple clamps. This causes another round of laughter. John blushes but laughs along with everyone. And so it went, the next person went. There is an interesting exchange. One executive assistant got a furry bra, which was promptly put on. Theresa is last to give. She puts her bag on the table and pushes the bag towards Tom. Tom nervously pulls out something from the bag. Everyone laughs recognizing the item as a thong with a fake tail hanging from behind. Tom protests but is pulled from his seat. Almost everyone walks Tom over to the men's room to change into his thong. Susan walks to the door and looks over at Jack and Theresa. She smiles at Theresa and walks out the door. Both of them hear the door close behind her and a soft click sounds from the door.

"Theresa?" Jack asks.

"Hmm?"

"Would you mind helping me with this?" Jack asks and rattles his cuffed hands.

Theresa laughs and gets up from her seat. Theresa pauses a moment and thinks of something. She walks over to Rose's gift bag and looks in.

"I think you're out of luck, Jack."

A worried look crosses Jack's face. "You're kidding. There's got to be a key in there."

Theresa smiles and reaches in the bag. She pulls her hand out but her hand is not holding a key. It holds a blindfold.

"Oh no. Not that too." Jack pleads.

"Well, I won't put it on you. If..." Theresa says.

"If what?"

Theresa smiles slyly at Jack.

"Well, I think I want that kiss now."

"Now?" Jack asks. He turns his head towards to the door. "They'll be back at any second."

Theresa reaches into the bag once more time. Out she pulls a key.

"Well, how about now?" Theresa grins at Jack.

"Okay. Please hurry."

Theresa moves forward and leans over to kiss Jack. He returns the kiss, relaxing slightly at the feel of her lips against him.

Theresa did not know how much time had passed but she was enjoying her kiss with Jack. She did not know when she had moved forward to sit on Jack's lap. She found herself moving herself lightly against him as she kisses him more passionately.

She pulls away from their kiss as they hear some screaming and laughing down the hallway.

"I think Tom is wearing the thong I got him."

Jack shook his head as if he is a bit disoriented. She gets up off his lap and moves behind Jack. She fumbles with the lock but finally uncuffs one of Jack's hands.

Jack pulls his hands forward and rubs his wrists. He gets up and turns to Theresa. He reaches forward and pulls her forward. His lips find her lips as he kisses her.

Theresa did not resist. She enjoyed their kiss before and is simply enjoying their kiss even more so now. She found her mouth has opened and could feel Jack's tongue teasing along her lower lip. She moves her tongue to his tongue and both their tongues began to dance. She could feel her excitement again. The same unsatisfied excitement from last night when she thought of Jack. Theresa found herself kissing Jack harder. Her tongue moves into Jack's mouth. Her body leans forward against Jack. She could feel his arousal still and that makes her moan into his mouth.

They hear the noise of people approaching the conference room door. They quickly pull apart from their kiss. There is fumbling with the door as it opens a minute later. People start to file back in. Susan walks in and looks at both Theresa and Jack. She smiles to herself as they both seem flustered.

"Alright everyone, let's get our stuff and rejoin the party downstairs. It should be about time for the boring secret Santa exchange."

Everyone laughs at that while they go about gathering the discards to dispose and the presents.

"Oh and Tom. Keep that thong on. Let's give everyone something to talk about, but I would tuck in your balls before you show the thong."

With that, everyone bursts into louder laughter. Some glancing in Tom’s direction to see if it was true. Tom makes a move to make sure nothing was out of place. That got people to laugh some more. They all slowly file out of the conference room. As before, Susan was the last. Susan turns to Theresa and Jack.

"Coming?" She asks, smiling innocently.

"We'll be along in a minute. Let me uncuff Jack's other hand." Theresa says as she holds up the key.

"Okay." Susan says as she smiles knowingly this time and walks out of the conference room.

Theresa could not stand the feeling. She has the 'Jack itch' and she needs to get something from Jack. She turns to Jack.

"Jack. I have a gift for you in my office. But I need your help to get it."

"Theresa. You should not have." Jack continuing, "Especially since I did not know we were exchanging."

Theresa did not answer. She just grabs Jack’s hand in one hand and pulls him along. She reaches out to grab the condom as they move from the conference room towards her office.

They enter her office and Theresa pushes Jack in. She closes the door behind her and locks it. She walks over to Jack who is standing by her desk. Theresa reaches up and grabs Jack's head. Again she leans forward and their lips touch. They kiss hard and passionately. She feels Jacks hand on her back. She could feel him moving his hands up and down her back as their tongues meet once again. They moan quietly into each other's mouths. She could feel herself turning as Jack guides her. Theresa finds her bottom against her desk as Jack pulls from their kiss.

Theresa looks at Jack as he seems pause as he stares into her eyes for a moment.

"You are so beautiful." Jack says to Theresa.

"I've wanted to kiss you the first day I saw you." Jack nervously admits.

vic450
vic450
70 Followers