Secret Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Theresa smiles and reaches out to grab his collar.

"Just kiss?" Theresa asks as she pulls him forward.

Jack kisses her again for a moment and his lips begin to wander. He moves his lips away from her lips along her jaw.

Theresa moans lightly as Jacks lips move down her neck. She could feel Jack's hands moving lightly down her arms.

Jack’s lips kiss Theresa lightly down past her neck to her collarbone. Carefully, Jack's lips move further down.

Theresa shivers slightly as her hands move up to Jack's head. She feels his lips on her breast through her dress and bra. His mouth surrounds her nipple and gently squeezes her. Theresa sighs and arches her back so that her breast pushes against his mouth. Jack gently bites against her nipple and carefully pulls it. She moans as he releases her hard nipple underneath her clothes. His mouth moves down and Theresa finds herself leaning back against her desk allowing him whatever access he wants.

Jack moves his mouth along under her breast to her stomach. Slowly, he works his way down. His hands run down her hips. He moves his hands down along her dress covered legs.

She follows his hands with her mind as she feels his lips move down from her stomach. Theresa finds that her legs were spreading slightly as she expects him to move closer to her pussy.

Jack's hands move down past her dress to her knees. Jack could feel Theresa shiver slightly as his hands gently holds her knees. Carefully Jack kisses Theresa right above where he believes her patch of hair is. Jack opens his mouth and his tongue slides out. Jack hears Theresa quick intake of air as his tongue moves slowly against her over her bush. He moves his fingers along the naked skin of her legs. Nervously and lightly his fingers slide along her thighs moving further up pushing her dress up.

Theresa shivers some more at the feel of his fingers moving along her legs. She finds herself looking down at Jack. She watches his every movement while his tongue moves against her skin through the dress. She resists grabbing him and pushing him down against her pussy.

Jack's fingers moves up to her panties as his tongue presses against her pussy. He hears Theresa moan as his tongue slides, massaging Theresa's pussy through her dress and panties. His fingers slide up to the waistband of her panties. Hooking his fingers in, he carefully pulls her panties down. Jack's tongue moves down along her pussy. He could feel her moving herself against his mouth, against his tongue. Jack let go of her panties and moves his fingers back up along her legs. Theresa sighs again as she feels his fingers moving along her thigh again. She tries to spread her legs a little more as she feels his fingers approaching her pussy once more, but her dress does not allow it. She grinds her hips forward as his tongue moves along her pussy catching her clit on every up-stroke. She moans and pushes forward with her hips and grabs his head with one hand. Her other hand reaches behind her to support her body’s angle.

Jack's fingers touch the sides of her pussy. He could feel her wetness as his fingertips trace along her pussy lips. His tongue continues to stroke along her pussy. He moves his fingers along Theresa's pussy for a few more strokes. Jack enjoys the feel of her pushing against his tongue. Jack enjoys the feel of her wetness along her pussy on his fingers. He decides to glide his fingers down and quickly pull up her dress.

Theresa pushes herself up as she sees Jack pushing her dress up with his hands. She helps him along by moving forward and pulls her dress up. She shivers again as she sees her naked pussy with Jack continuing to kneel in front of her. She closes her eyes as she sees Jack's tongue extend from his mouth. Theresa sighs at the feel of his tongue on her pussy.

Jack's fingers move up along her spread legs as his tongue tip licks along her pussy lips. He slides his tongue up along her and carefully circles her clit. His fingers carefully spread her pussy lips. Jack moves his tongue, carefully sliding back down over her clit and then in between her pussy lips. He moves his head slightly giving his tongue more access. Jack could hear Theresa moaning as her fingers run through his hair. He can feel her carefully pull him towards her. Jack feels her hips move forward pushing herself harder against his tongue.

His tongue slides up and down along her pussy and over her clit. He feels her reaction to the touch of his tongue. He enjoys the way she moves against him. It allows him to taste more of her. The scent of her pussy and her perfume was just perfect. He is hard. He is harder than he has ever felt in his life. He wanted to get up and push himself into her. But he wanted her to feel good. His tongue moves a little faster, flicking along her clit and then back down into her pussy.

Theresa moans louder as Jack's tongue moves faster over her clit and into her pussy. She moves herself faster against his mouth. Her hips were moving forward, grinding against his face. She could feel his hands move closer to her pussy. She anticipated. Theresa tries to stop moving but her body seems hypnotized by his tongue. Her hips move with every flicker and stroke of Jack’s tongue. She wants to feel his fingers in her.

"Jack, stick your fingers in me. I need to feel you in me." Theresa says to jack.

Jack's tongue continues to move, flicking and flicking over her clit. His fingers move up to her pussy and he hears her gasp as he carefully slides two fingers into her. He holds his fingers in her. He has them as deep as he can go. He could feel her body moving faster against him. He can feel her pussy squeezing his fingers, hugging him in a way. This causes Jack to lick her faster. Jack feels Theresa shaking as he starts to move his fingers in and out of her. Jack moans against Theresa's clit as he feels her pussy gripping his fingers even more. He starts to move his fingers in time with her hip movements. His tongue moves faster.

"Oh my god. Jack, don't stop. You're going to make me cum."

Jack did not stop. Jack increases the movement, the stroking of his tongue. Jack could feel her pressing and pushing harder. His fingers move with her, in and out of her. His tongue slides over and over her clit.

Theresa could feel it. It was the same as always but different. The urge for release is there. The need to cum grows. Her body shakes as his tongue flies over her clit. This causes quick pulses of unbelievable pleasure. She is almost there. She needs that one push to get her over. Theresa tilts her head back and her mouth opens. Her body pushes and moves against Jack's face.

Jack could feel Theresa on the edge of an orgasm. His tongue moves quickly and his fingers continue to match Theresa's pace. Jack's mouth surrounds Theresa's clit and sucks her in while his tongue continues to flick against her clit.

Theresa moans loudly as she feels the first of her intensive orgasm. Her hand hold Jack's head in place as her body stiffens. She cums as Jack's fingers continue to move in and out of her. Theresa let's go of Jack's head as the last wave of orgasm subsides and fades from her.

Jack looks at Theresa's face, as her body seem to relax. He pulls his fingers from her pussy and stands up. Jack sees her opening her eyes and looking directly at him.

Theresa continues to look at Jack as her hands moves down to his pants. She leans forward from the desk and lowers herself down to her knees in front of Jack. She carefully unbuckles his belt and then his pants. Her fingers carefully hook around the waistband of both his pants and briefs. She pulls it down and looks down at his arousal. His cock was hard and it bounced a bit as it is released from the confines of his briefs.

Jack watches Theresa look at his cock with her mouth open. He sees her leaning forward and her tongue sliding out. The first touch of her tongue on his cock is amazing. He could have cum right there and then. He fights hard to hold out. He watches as her tongue moves along the underside of his cock. Theresa looks up at him as she does. He sees her hand move to his cock and carefully push up against the underside of his cock. He feels her fingers against his pulsing cock, as she presses is hardness against him.

With his cock pressed against him, Theresa leans forward and runs her tongue tip along the underside of his cock. She moves her tongue slowly feeling every bump and smooth part of his cock. She moves her tongue down and carefully teases his balls with her tongue tip. After a moment, she releases his cock to let it once again stick straight out. She looks at his cock as it throbs while pointing at her. She opens her mouth and gently kisses the tip of his cock. She hears him moan. She opens her mouth a little more and takes the head of his cock in. She hears him moan louder. She moves her head forward and his cock slowly slides into her mouth. She moves slowly, feeling his every inch.

Jack is not sure how much longer he can hold out. Her mouth was amazing. He moves his hands to her head as her mouth moves along his cock. Slowly sliding forward then carefully sliding back. Jack could feel one of her hands on his ass while the other moves up to tease his balls and cock. Jack feels her fingers, at times, sliding along his cock with her mouth. The other times, her fingers would gently grip his balls.

Theresa continues to slowly move along his cock. After what felt like only a few moments, she feels Jack's hands pulling her away from his cock. She looks up at him questioningly. Her hand continues to stroke his cock.

"You keep doing that and I'm going to cum in your mouth."

Theresa smiles and says, "Well, I guess it is time for my secret Santa gift."

Theresa reaches over to her desk and picks up the condom.

"But first, I'm going to need you to wrap it for me."

Jack took the condom and peels the wrapper off. He places the condom on his cock and pulls it down to wrap himself entirely in it, but leaves room at the tip. As he finishes, he looks up to see Theresa sitting on the desk with her dress hiked up to her waist. He sees her pussy spread while she strokes herself.

Theresa leans forward with her free hand and grabs a hold of Jack's wrapped cock. She positions him between her legs and holds his cock at her entrance.

"I've wanted to do this with you since last night." She says throatily.

As she finishes saying that, her hands grabs Jack's ass and pushes him forward. Theresa moans as his cock pushes against her entrance. She hears Jack moan as his cock spreads her pussy lips allowing the head to enter her. She lets go of his ass and reaches up to his neck with both hands.

"Jack, fuck me. I need you badly." She says as she looks into his eyes.

Jack shivers as he hears her say that. It causes him to push himself forward, impaling her completely on his cock. He starts to move, feeling her muscles squeeze his cock. He moves slowly as he leans forward to kiss her.

Theresa could still taste traces of herself on his lips. She did not care; she cares more for the feeling of him entering her. Her pussy squeezes and squeezes him, attempting to hold him in her but her wetness causes him to move more smoothly in and out of her. Not that Theresa is complaining because it feels so good. His hard cock spreads her pussy and fills her with each stroke. She feels more excited by the movement of their bodies making contact with her clit. The feel of his hips pushes against her causes her to spread her legs wider. Theresa knew this was going to be a big orgasm. She finds herself opening her eyes to stare right into Jack’s eyes.

Jack sees Theresa staring into his eyes. He sees the look of determination on her face as she starts to move herself faster against him. She lifts her leg up and spreads them wider. Jack moves harder into her as he feels the heel of her foot against his lower back, above his butt. He could feel more of himself enter her. He thrusts faster, stroking his cock with her pussy. She feels the same, her pussy being stroked by his cock. Sliding and stroking faster as her pussy squeezes him. He concentrated on his movements making sure she feels every stroke. Making sure every stroke feels good to her. He moves his hips around and in over and over again.

Theresa starts to moan. She could feel the beginning of her orgasm and now she moves solely to release it. Her body shakes as her hips thrusts forward. She squeezes harder with her pussy pulling at his cock as the heel of her foot pushes Jack into her. She could see that Jack is close to cumming too. She pushes herself faster thrusting herself against his cock.

"Wait for me Jack."

Jack moans and closes his eyes.

"I'm close. Let me cum with you."

Jack shivers and thrusts harder.

Theresa moans.

Jack could feel Theresa's body starting to stiffen as her thrusts onto his cock becomes more ragged. Jack hears the desk moving as they thrust harder against each other.

"Oh shit." Theresa says in a strained voice.

Jack could not hold back. He could feel it starting and nothing he thinks of can stop it.

"Theresa." Jack moans. "I'm going to cum."

Theresa hears him but does not respond. Her orgasm is rising up and starting to spill over. She thrusts harder, her hands grabbing Jack's ass she thrusts down against him. She hears Jack as he starts to cum.

That did it.

She could imagine his cock pumping his seed into her as she starts to cum. She leans forward and kisses Jack hard as she also begins to cum.

They both slow and begin to relax as they come down from their orgasm.

Jack pulls out of Theresa as he reaches for some napkins. Theresa grabs the napkins from his hand and reaches down with her hands. She looks into Jack's eyes as her hands surround his softening cock. She carefully slides the napkin around the condom and gently pulls it off him.

Jack almost moans as she leans forward one more time to kiss him.

Theresa pulls away from the kiss and looks at Jack once more.

"Could you come over to my place? I think I left your secret Santa gift at home."

Jack laughs and kisses her once on the lips.

"Theresa. I'll do anything for you. You don't need to give me any gifts." Jack says honestly looking into her eyes.

Theresa leans forward and kisses him again.

"I think I want to be receiver when we get home." Theresa says as she lifts the cuffs in one hand.

Jack could not be happier.

Theresa could not wait to tell Susan.

Theresa flew among cloud nine. A month and a half later, they found themselves living together. It became the best three months of their lives.

That is until Valentine's Day. But that is another story.