Secret Sex-Fight Society Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THUD!

"Holy fuck! My balls!" Tommy screamed, shuddering in pain. The heel of her dainty foot had landed like a sledge hammer.

"That was for Elizabeth, you fucking jerk." Fook Yu quietly hissed at him. She jumped up on the table, leaned down to grab him by his hair, and lifted him to his feet. He was so stunned by the pain in his balls that he couldn't stop her from expertly throwing him over her shoulder to the hard floor below, the impact made all the more painful from the added height of the desk.

Tommy looked up in a daze and saw a blurred image of Fook Yu's thong-clad ass up her skirt, still standing up on the desk. Then she brilliantly jumped into the air, performing a back-flip and landing feet first onto his stomach, pulverizing his guts with her high heeled shoes. His head came up as he almost folded in half upward, about to vomit his guts out. His face come up to hers, and she had the bitchiest little smile of victory on her smug face. If Tommy hadn't been in too much pain to even remember his name he would have been real pissed at this slut's arrogance.

He fell back down, eyes wide open, barely able to breathe. He saw up Fook Yu's skirt as she stood over him again.

"He's done," Fook Yu announced to Ciara. "Victory by knockout. Four moves. I knew he was weak. He only defeated Elizabeth because he fights like a cowardly little-EEEEEEEAAKK!!!"

THUD!

Tommy's fist came up into her pussy and smacked her right in the clit, and to Tommy it felt like punching a piece of pizza dough. She squealed and whined and tripped forward, clutching her crotch his dizzy pain. Tommy rose to his feet but had the same problem, the pain his midsection was so severe it prevented him from planning his next move.

"I ain't (cough, cough) done yet, you little bitch," Tommy said, clutching his stomach

Unfortunately it was Fook Yu who recovered first, and despite the cunt-punch she was able to perform another stunning spin kick, striking Tommy in the cheek and sending him spinning.

The next thing he knew she was up on his shoulders, easily jumping on top of him, wrapping her legs around his neck. He could feel her hot, bruised pussy on the back of his head as her slender shins got under his chin and started blocking his windpipe, making it impossible to breathe.

He fell back, but not as far as he thought. His shoulder blades landed painfully against the edge of the desk, where Fook Yu had landed on her cushy butt, legs still choking him. The angle was so awkward that he could neither slip to the floor nor stand back up. He was stuck like this, desk-edge digging into his back as the sexy Asian maid strangled him with her long legs.

For some reason the experience was causing him to achieve a very obvious erection, his nine solid inches pitching a tent in his black thong, which must have looked silly considering he was about to pass out.

"Fucking trash," Fook Yu hissed at him. "You don't deserve to be a sex-fighter. You never deserved it. You're a fucking fluke, a lucky loser who got to see how his betters live for just a second, but now that's all about to go away. You're about to fall asleep, and when you wake up, you'll be back in whatever shitty corner of this city you came from. Now sleep!"

She gave a sudden, excruciating squeeze with her iron legs and Tommy thought his head was going to pop off. His hands were trying desperately to pry her vice-like calves away from his throat, but he wasn't getting her to budge a centimeter. She had him.

But then he looked up and saw her perky, cute tits pointing out from the thin, hugging material of her tiny blouse, her cleavage nearly bursting free, and he had an idea. He let go of her legs, allowing her to squeeze him even harder, but he reached up and between each thumb and forefinger he pinched one of her nipples.

"Hey, what're you-EEEEEEEE!"

Fook Yu squealed like a little girl as Tommy gave her the two most devastating titty-twisters he had ever given to a girl, and being a very experienced bully, he had given a lot.

Her legs came undone and he was free, he fell to the floor but this time quickly rebounded. Fook Yu was sitting on the desk, legs spread wide open, both of her hands covering her tender breasts. Hers eyes were squeezed shut as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Bitch!" he screamed, jumping up onto the desk right in front of her, putting his crotch level to her face. He pulled aside the taut material of his thong, barely getting it around his massive shaft which sprang out so suddenly it slapped Fook Yu in the face, knocking the tears off her cheeks.

She gasped as she saw it thrusting nine inches over her nose, too close and too big to be taken in all at once. She actually went cross-eyed as she tried to study it, his engorged helmet emanating a thick musk that filled her senses with so many sexual pheromones it made her dizzy.

Tommy sniggered. "Never seen one this big before?"

"No . . . I-"

But her last words were pushed back down her throat as Bobby grabbed the back of her head and jammed forward, ramming the large mushroom-tip of his cock into her mouth and down her throat. She started gagging instantly and reflexively tried to bite down, but the force of Tommy's thrusts and the amazing girth of his cock prevented her from doing so. Her jaw was pushed to the maximum, her tunnels were battered like a boxing-bag, and she could feel the curved lip of his penis's head stroking the inside of her esophagus. She was getting thoroughly throat-fucked.

But despite Fook Yu's many sexual skills she was not a natural cock-sucker. She knew how to give a hand-job that could make a cock pop off like a champagne bottle. She knew how to finger a woman in a way to make her piss cum like a shower. She knew how to use her hands, in short, but cock-sucking was not in her playbook. Even regular sized cocks gave her trouble, causing her to gag and choke, and those were only five or six inches. This dirty boy's cock was a devastating nine inches long, and was so thick it felt like someone was ramming their first down her throat.

As her gag reflect got out of control slobber began to droll from her strained lips, and bubbles of spit foamed in her nostrils. Her eyes rolled up as she was throat-fucked closer and closer to unconsciousness. Her rolling eyes looked over the young man's body, his chiseled six-pack abs, his slender swimmer's body, his sexy smile and devilish blue eyes. As Fook Yu's vision started to go black she had to admit this punk was attractive as hell, and in some way she didn't mind being beaten by him too badly.

But before she lost consciousness he pulled out, allowing her head to pop off and unload the gallon's worth of spit and pre-cum that had built up in her mouth. She coughed as long ropes of bubbly slobber drooled from her mouth and onto her firm breasts, her legs, and even her crotch.

"Stupid bitch can barely suck a cock," Tommy mocked.

SLAP!

Tommy cock-slapped her face. It wasn't really that hard, but she was so disoriented and drunk on the taste of penis that it felt like being hit by a baseball bat.

"This is called a 'cock' you retard. A 'COCK!' A filthy slut like you should know how to suck one."

SLAP!

He cock-slapped her again on the other cheek, plastering her face with her own spit.

"Well, not every girl has the talent to suck a mean dick like mine, but that doesn't mean you cunt can't take it just as well as any other."

The meaning of his words sunk in a second before he roughly pushed her down on the desk, her legs still spread wide open. She looked up to see Ciara Chocolate sitting behind the desk still, upside-down from Fook Yu's perspective. The frightened Asian looked wide-eyed at her employer and dominatrix with big, pleading eyes, but Ciara wasn't going to help. Her brown, stoic face looked aroused and amused, and even the tick material of her jacket was dented by her hardening nipples.

"Mistress . . . please-EEK!"

The head of Tommy's cock poked into her wet, tight hole, the wide helmet of his cockhead splitting her open further than she had been in a long time. Even her favorite toys were small, but this nineteen year old boy was fucking big. She looked up at him, her dark Asian eyes dripping with tears, silently begging him not to break her fragile innards with his massive hammer of flesh, but his handsome, sadistic smile clearly said "no."

He pushed in, all nine inches plunging into a tight pussy of the second time in less than three hours, but he was still as hard as a rock, and compared to his powerful muscle Fook Yu's body was as soft as warm marshmallow. She squealed and moaned, begged and bitched, but there was no stopping the sexual athlete who was about to run a marathon on her tight slit.

She squealed. "Oh god! You're too big! Please-EEEK-stop!"

Tommy gave her tits a hard slap, causing them to jiggle out of control. "Shut up slut! If you're too much of a little bitch to take this cock, than give up!

His strong hands grasped at the cleavage of her undone blouse, shredding it apart like tissue-paper. As his nine-inch cock began to pump her tight pussy and loosen it up he continued to shred at the skimpy material of her maid's uniform, stopping to pinch and slap the newly exposed sections of her skin. Within moments she was almost completely naked, the only things covering her bodies were small shreds.

She moaned angrily while biting her lips, furious at the younger man dominating her so handedly, and furious at herself for enjoying it. She was just glad her twin sister wasn't here to see this, because they had once promised each other only to serve those worthy of the Fook sister devotion, and to never fuck around with worthless dipshits and gutter-punks like nineteen year old Tommy Gunn.

Fook Yu's arms flailed as she frantically searched for something to grab, like a flower vase or something to smash over Tommy's head, but she could find nothing. Ciara kept her desk clean. Fook Yu looked back up at her mistress, the beautiful mochas skinned woman she had served so obediently these last few years. Fook Yu felt very betrayed when she saw that Ciara didn't seem to care at all the her maid/driver/bodyguard/bedmate was being raped right in front of her. In fact, Miss Chocolate was having a good time. Both of her miraculous breasts had been unleashed from her tight jacket, her dark nipples pointing upward like two delicious pieces of dark cocoa, begging to be sucked by a warm mouth. Ciara stood, wiggling her finger invitingly to the young stud as she leaned over the desk, her perfect breasts hanging above Fook Yu's face.

Tommy leaned over and plucked one of the chocolate nipples into his mouth, sucking out it as if it were the most delicious thing he ever tasted, and soon he was mashing his entire face into her bountiful cleavage. Ciara laughed huskily as the young man worshipped her tits, and she reached down to caress the battered chest of the prone Fook Yu.

For Fook Yu this final visual stimulation was too much. Tommy's jackhammer of a cock was deeper than even her sister's biggest strap-on had ever gone, and his steady pace had been pushing her to the edge of bliss for over a minute. Now that she could hear Ciara laughing in her deep, sexy voice, and smell her arousing, pheromone-thick scent, Fook Yu finally let herself go.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," Fook Yu cried, feeling as if her pussy was literally about to explode and rip her body in two. "OH GOD I'M FUCKING CUMMING!"

Ciara Chocolate snickered evilly. "Finish this bitch, Tommy, and you'll be a full-fledged sex fighter."

Bobby leaned back smiling with insane glee. He stepped back, his hard cock and strong hands levering Fook Yu's entire body up off of the desk. She mewed pathetically as a steady, overwhelming, almost painful orgasm began to take over her body. Every muscle in her toned, athletic core was so tense it felt like it was going to explode, but at the same time she could barely move.

"Ready to take a ride, bitch?"

And then Tommy really started to fuck her. He was standing up now, legs spread wide as he held her by the waist and repeatedly slammed her up and down on his big nine-inch cock like he was fucking a weightless blowup doll. Their sweaty, muscular hips slapped against each other so loudly that it echoed in the room

"HOLY SHIT!" Fook Yu screamed as she descended into mindless babbling. Her orgasm exploded within her like a water-balloon and she erupted all over Tommy's organ-busting cock, sending rivers of cum down his legs and dripping onto the floor. Her eyes began to blink rapidly and her back arched so far back her spine threatened to snap.

"Fucking slut!" Tommy growled. "Here it cums!"

He slammed her down one last, brutal time onto his diamond hard penis, her ass slamming into her apricot sized testicles so hard it almost hurt him, but finally he started to spurt. His cock set off like a champagne bottle into her tight sex-canal, hot spunk quickly filling her up and then spilling out the sides of her busted labia. Every spurt from his thick cock sent shivers through her body, causing her to twitch.

Tommy cried out in excruciating pleasure as he came for the second time that day, ruining a second woman in the process, his balls pumping like little motors as he unloaded a huge load of hot, thick semen into the his Asian opponent's pink punching-bag. Fook Yu could only whimper and try to talk as she started to come down from her orgasm, her whole body shivering like she was cold but dripping with sweat like she was hot. She could barely remember where she was or who she was, only that she had gotten royally fucked by a superior fighter, and all she could do was submit to him.

Through tear-filled eyes she looked at the young man who had so expertly broken her, and she was shocked by how handsome and frightening he was. His attractive face leaned in, his blue eyes smoldering like a gas-fire, and she instinctually opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. They shared a sloppy, wet, pornographic kiss that sent drops of spit dripping down their chins and onto their chests. Fook Yu moaned happily, already forgetting the painful beating her cunt had just received. Her mouth was so sensitive it felt like a second pussy, and Tommy's tongue was gently fucking it.

Tommy broke the kiss.

Fook Yu gasped weekly. "W-w-w-wow. I think . . . I think I'm in love with . . . with . . ."

Ciara interrupted their erotic afterglow with an evil comment. "Good job Tommy, but you're not done yet. The match doesn't end until one fighter loses consciousness."

Tommy smiled with twisted, sadistic mischief. His strong hands tightened their grip on the sexy Asian's waist, his cock twitching awake again.

Fook Yu knew what was coming. "N-no! Tommy . . . baby . . . please don't-"

"Sorry bitch," he laughed, plucking her off of his cock and easily tossing her entire body a several feet above his head.

She hovered for a moment in the air, dreading the pain that was about to come. Tommy gracefully moved underneath her falling body, once again clutching her by the waist. From her perspective everything was moving in slow motion, but then it suddenly went very fast as Tommy pulled her down, slamming her face first into the hardwood floor in a neck-breaking pile driver.

CRACK!!!

Fook Yu was conscious just long enough to feel the most horrifying pain in her life as her entire body weighed down on her face, erect like a stake in the ground. As she lost consciousness her body slipped to the ground, her pussy gushing out the excess flood of Tommy's sperm.

He stood above her collapsed, broken body, enjoying the afterglow of a glorious fuck and an even more glorious beat-down. His muscles glistened with sweat and stood out in intense detail as if he had just spent an intense hour at the gym. His semi-rigid cock dripped with cum and sweat, still pulsing with his heartbeat.

Ciara was beside him now, her jacket still undone to reveal her big, perfect, almost superhuman breasts. She reached down and took a tight grip on his deflating cock, pumping a few times with masterful technique. Tommy unloaded three more spurts of cum that he didn't even realize he had, most of it landing across Fook Yu's broken face.

Tommy was now convinced that Ciara was the most beautiful, most erotic, most intimidating woman he had ever met, and he wanted desperately to kiss her on her fat, mocha-colored lips, but as he tried she turned away, walking back behind her desk as she licked the mixed cum off her fingers. Her big, perfect ass rolled in her tight skirt with such swagger that it made Tommy dizzy.

"Good work," Ciara said, licking a big dollop of semen from her hand. "Mmmm. You taste good."

"T-thanks," he laughed hoarsely. "I hear that a lot."

She smirked, retaking her seat. "Congratulations. You are now a professional sex-fighter for the Secret Sex Society. But from now on things are going to be different than how you've been doing it. You're not a free agent anymore. You don't get to decide when and who you fight . . . I do."

"Okay, so long as I get to do this often."

She smiled. "Oh, trust me boy, you'll be getting more pussy then you'll know what to do with, but it won't be every day. I own millions of dollars worth of medical equipment, healing-chambers and such, but some injuries still take time to heal. I'm not going to push you harder than I think you can handle. I want to get my money's worth out of that big cock of yours."

"Yeah, speaking of which, how does that work?"

Her lips smacked against her fingers, cleaning the last of Fook Yu's cum from it. "Fights are arranged by the managers, some of which are recorded for a select audience who pays over the internet, some of which will have live audiences. Some fights will only have a few spectators, others will have thousands. Our society is spread over the entire globe, so expect some travelling in your future if you're good enough to attract an international audience. All of the money earned goes straight to the managers, and we in turn pay our fighters."

"What percentage."

"A small one. about one or two percent."

"One or two percent?" Tommy was insulted. "One-fucking-percent? That's nothing!"

Ciara frowned beautifully, looking like a lioness ready to rip an arrogant monkey to shreds. "Yes. One percent. That's how it works, and if you don't like it you can leave."

They stared each other down a few moments. Although Ciara was seated she seemed impossibly tall, her perfect breasts swelling in Tommy's mind. Her beautiful brown eyes sparkled with a certain coldness, like a killer before snuffing out the life of an innocent victim. He eventually backed down, having never been so intimidated by a woman before.

Ciara smiled slightly in triumph. "One percent is more than enough, especially considering all the perks. You'll have notoriety within the Society, but you'll be unknown to the wider world. As I've already said, you'll have more sex than you can handle, and my resources are at your disposal. You'll live here, in the tower. I'll provide you an apartment, access to a private gym for my fighters, as well as many other amenities. Just remember that this lifestyle only continues as long as you earn it. If you start losing matches I'll start cutting your perks, and if you lose three in a row you're out. For good."

"Don't worry, babe. No way that's going to happen."

She laughed haughtily. "Better fighters than you have said the same thing."

"So where's my new apartment?"

"Just a few floors down from here. All my fighters share a floor together. I'll send some men to pick up your things. Feel free to make yourself at home."

Tommy smiled, his eyes scanning every perfect centimeter of Ciara Chocolate's chest. He actually felt butterflies in his stomach. He hadn't felt that way in years, and since turning eighteen picking up girls has been as easy as picking berries. "You know, noting breaks in a new apartment like a night of hard, crazy sex. Want to join me?"