Secret: Strong Enough For A Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wholemanz
Wholemanz
213 Followers

"You had me drooling when I first saw them! How big are they?" I was nearly drooling myself.

"Thanks, mine are only 'D' cups, but I like yours better! How can you keep your hands off them yourself?" she couldn't take her eyes off my new assets. "Go ahead touch them. If you're embarrassed I won't look."

I could tell she didn't want to be excluded from the show, so I told her, "You can watch. I didn't feel myself up before because I didn't want to gross you out."

"No way in hell! In fact I'll give you twenty bucks, if you put on a good show!" she really was hot for my girly body!

I reach out, with both of my fine boned little hands, and grasped both nipples from below, "Aaaaah," I exclaimed. I licked my lips and closed my eyes. I stroked up the outsides around my nipples, and then back toward my chest across the tops and back to my nipples again. When I got there, I rolled them between my fingers and tugged on them. "Ooh, oh my," I panted, as I felt my panties moisten heavily.

"That's enough, you can have the twenty, just stop!" Krystal ordered.

When I opened my eyes, I could see she had her hand in her panties and was playing with herself. "Oh damn, that was hot!"

She started to recover and withdrew her hand, stuck it in her mouth and cleaned it off with her tongue.

"Would you do that to me?" I asked shakily. I didn't have to ask twice though.

Krystal tore away the remaining shreds of my baby doll, yanked off my panties crawled around behind me, pulled me up onto herself as she lay back, and slipped her finger between my labia, ducking into my vagina and smearing my pussy juice all around my inner lips.

"Oh my!" I yelped.

She touched 'it'. My clit, I assumed, but who could tell when her body arched back so violently and she was screaming, "Ungh, ah, ah, ooh whoa!"

My legs seemed to move of their own accord wider and wider, to give her better access to my cunt, they spread so wide that I grabbed my ankles and held my cunt open for business.

"Sploosh, squish, ploosh," my vagina was sounding incredible, while I fondled my breasts swapping off holding my ankles and boobs alternately.

Then I realized I was hearing it in stereo! I could feel Krystal wriggling about beneath me.

Her pace quickened.

My head was flopping left and right as I screeched. A blinding white light exploded in my brain, expanded out to my toes and ricocheted back to my brain, back and forth for three or four minutes.

Krystal didn't even slow down, and I was quickly screeching again. In just a few more minutes, lightning struck again only this time it was more intense. I was flopping about, arms, and legs flailing out of control, completely out of my head.

Krystal joined me in nirvana this time. We were as Siamese twins locked in orgasm.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!" we yelled in unison.

Krystal rolled onto her side and faced me away from her with both of her arms around me groping my nipples, twisting, and tugging at them until I orgasmed once again!

"Now I am so jealous! You can have titty orgasms, you fink!" she whispered into my ear.

"That was wonderful," I turned over and kissed her, "Thank you. I think I'm in love!"

"Don't say it if you don't mean it! You want to find a way to change back to an icky guy and leave me, so I know you don't mean it!" she pouted, but still held me close.

"What good am I as a girl? I don't have an identity. I don't have a job. I can't work or make a living. As a woman, I don't even know how to dress," I confided in her.

"Not a problem, if you really want to stay a girl!" she said into my ear.

"What? What do you mean, not a problem. How can you say that?" I was shocked. I pulled back and looked into her eyes.

"I know how to establish an identity for you. You can work with me, I can teach you and you'll make more money than you have ever made before. And I just might know someone who can tutor you on how to be a woman," she answered.

"Why would you do all of that for me? We just met. I'm not even sure who I am anymore," I thought she was being, mighty hasty.

"Well sweetie it's getting late, why don't we sleep on it. Please stay here in this bed with me tonight. You're so warm and cuddly and it feels so nice. Will you please?" she begged.

"I kissed her. You have been so nice to me, how could I deny you anything?" I answered, "I like it in this bed with you too. Sleep sweet!" I fluffed my pillow and closed my eyes.

"You're the cutest little thing! Sleep sweet. See you in the morning," she kissed my forehead, clicked off the lights.

**********

I slept better than I had in years. Occasionally I would feel Krystal's body, or her hands on my body, during the night, but that only made me feel more secure and sublime.

She woke before I did, so when my eyes fluttered open she was staring into them, "Good morning sweetheart. Did you sleep well?"

"Hmmm, yes it was wonderful, so warm and I felt so right sleeping here with you," I told her snuggling closer to her.

"I think we're going to have to start your training. I don't think you have eaten in a while and I know I missed dinner. Will you let me buy you breakfast?" she asked.

"Oh yes please," I agreed.

"Next question. Will you let me dress you up in girl's clothes before we go?" she went on.

"As long as I'm as beautiful as you are!" I challenged.

"That may take fifteen or twenty minutes, are you sure you can sit still that long while I fuss over you?" she chided.

"Name that tune," I told her not believing anyone could be as beautiful as she is.

"Let's take a shower first, I want to rub you all over with soap. I'll be able to teach you how to keep your womanly body clean at the same time. How does that sound?" she offered.

"Like lesbian sex," I answered.

"You don't think we had lesbian sex last night do you?" she had a strange look on her face, "All that was is masturbation, when your willing, I'll show you lesbian sex!"

"That's a start at least, now I have something to look forward to. Let's go shower!" the word had no sooner left my lips and Krystal bounced up, picked me up, and carried me into the shower.

"Hey I can walk you know," I protested.

"This is more fun! I get another chance to grope you," she stood me outside the tub, while she started the water running.

"Krystal can I ask you something? I can't get these things to stop jiggling! I can't even wiggle my toes without setting off at tit-quake!" I grabbed them and squeezed them to my ribs to stop the jiggling.

"I can see the first thing on today's agenda will be to get you a brassiere. Now stop playing with yourself and climb into the shower," she patted me on the butt to propel me on my way.

"Ooh, spank me baby, I've been a bad little girl!" I poked my butt at her once I had climbed in.

I had expected another slap, but what I felt was her lips on my tush, "Mmm, baby soft butt, very kissable!"

"Oh, my god I felt that in my nipples! It's as if my butt and my boobs are, hooked together! Does it work that way for you?" I asked her through the water streaming down my face.

"Certainly, caress a boob, tickle a clit, diddle a clit, and clench a tit. Here take this soap. Lather up this washcloth. Now, wash real good back underneath your tits to the crease and up the middle. Good, now back underneath. Lather up again and rub your crotch, don't rinse it off. Now comes the fun part. I'm going to show you how to wash your pussy, so hold still." She reached around from behind and slipped a finger into my slit and started working it inside and all around, "Alright, let's turn toward the spray... now you do this," she cupped the water running down my body and used it in her cupped hand to sort of mini-douche my vagina out.

"That's what you will be doing every day to keep you vagina nice and clean, have you, got it?" she whispered into my ear.

"Yup, I've got a vagina all right!" I answered.

She slapped my ass and said, "That's not what I meant, and you know it!"

I turned around with my soapy washcloth and spun her around. I reached around and washed between her legs, then took my finger and repeated her performance on my pussy, only to hers. I swapped ends with her cupped the water running off and douched her as she had me, "How'd I do?"

"Ooh baby, don't stop, I have dirty tits and plenty more other spots, to work on!" she cooed at me.

"God, I'd have given my left nut when I was a man, to do this to you!" I admitted.

"Actually you gave your left nut, your right nut, and you dick, to do this to me," she giggled and squirmed underneath my ministrations.

"Your turn!" she declared.

When she ran out of body she declared, "Now to wash that mop on top of your head," she squirted shampoo onto my hair, lots more than I've ever used, and began to lather up my hair. "Now I really hate you!"

"What did I do?" I replied.

"You have the thickest platinum blonde hair I've ever seen! Naturally light blonde girls usually have hair so fine it's not very thick, yours is fine and thick, you rat! All you had to do to get it was apply a roll on. I have to dye mine once a month to keep it like this," she hadn't slowed a bit she built up an enormous amount of lather, gobs dropping to the bottom of the tub.

"Uh ooh, that feels so nice. Okay you can hate me if you want, but I'll have to run away and pout, with a pronounced lip tremble," I threatened.

"Don't you, dare! I was kidding! I love you, I really do!" she had stopped and grasped my face in her hands.

"I was kidding too, sort of. I don't know why but it really bugs me when you tell me you hate me," I replied between my fish puckered lips. [She was squeezing too hard.]

"Sorry, how about, 'I really envy you, fink?' will that work better?" she revised.

"Better, but quit wagging that boob in my face before I start sucking on it," I threatened.

"Oh, please be my guest," she poked it right to my lips,

Who could resist that kind of invitation? I suckled and stroked while she continued with my hair, even through the rinse cycle, and during the conditioning.

"Do you want to do my hair?" she smiled with her face close to mine.

Turn about is fair play, I've always believed, "Sure, but you'll have to get on your knees so I can reach," no sooner had I said it and she was down and handing me the shampoo.

I lathered her up, and while I was busy, I felt her lips attach to my nipple, "Ungh!"

She ignored me and continued happily. When I had her head sufficiently bubbly I rinsed her and started the conditioning, panting heavily.

As soon as I started working it in, I felt her finger penetrate my steaming cunt, spreading the lips, and wiggled one of her fingers deep inside me.

My knees started shaking and it seemed I couldn't control my hands anymore. After less than a minute, my knees went, but Krystal caught me and set my bottom down gently in the tub, all the while sucking and wiggling as the water cascaded over us.

Krystal gently pushed me flat in the tub, and only then did she release my tit. She grabbed my hips and pulled my bottom up the slop of her thighs. Once I was high enough, her mouth latched onto my cunt, which she parted quickly with her tongue, wriggling it about, up and down. Poking it into me and then she contacted mission control directly! My back arched, I screamed and writhed about as every nerve in my body danced for joy. I felt my pussy juice gush out from between my labia and far away, I heard, "Mmm you taste good Niki! Oh, by the way, that was lesbian sex. Did you notice any difference?"

"Ulgh oof wa wow!"

"You say the sweetest things darling!" Krystal kissed my lips, and I could taste myself on them, as we tongue wrestled.

When I was again able to breathe I exclaimed, "I like Lesbian sex!"

"That was just beginner lesbian sex dear, there are plenty more advanced levels that I'm sure you will like even more," she tantalized.

"It can't get any better than that... can it?" I asked tentatively.

"Oh sure, I think that I can get you to orgasm so hard that you'll pass out, from pleasure overload. What do you say to that?" she started helping me to my feet and dancing me around in the shower to rinse my vaginal fluids off on my freshly cleaned body.

"You're making it hard for me to want my body, back. It might not be the end of the world if I have to stay like this, I guess," I admitted as we patted ourselves dry.

"Listen to you! If you do turn back into a man, will you leave that body for me? I'd swap in a millisecond!" she begged.

"Sure, if you can figure out how. When does the fifteen minutes start anyway?" I looked up at her and asked.

"Right after I blow dry your hair," she picked me up and plopped my butt on the counter, "hold still." She used a brush, dried, and curved it back into a ponytail and tied a scrunchy onto it. When she was finished she handed me small bottle and said, "Here smear a light coating of this foundation around all over your face," she handed me a bottle, which I opened and started applying it as though I done it all of my life.

I grabbed her tweezers and reshaped my eyebrows picked up an eyeliner pencil, and applied it. I then grabbed a dark lavender eye shadow applied it, finished with the ultra- lash, penciled in my eyebrows applied blusher, outlined my lips and finished with the lipstick.

Krystal stood there slack jawed, catching flies, "Wha... how... how did you know how to do that?"

"I don't know, it was like I was on autopilot," I admitted batting my eyes at her.

"You did a terrific job, and in under three minutes!" she was still wide eyed and stunned, "Why don't you go dig through my clothes and pick out anything that you want, and think you can make fit, it's going to take me at least ten minutes to do my face and then I'll join you!"

I went out and popped open the first case I came across, saw the most darling bra and panty set, I slipped on the panties and let the straps out on the bra as far as I could. I slipped it on and made up the clasp on the tightest set of hooks slipped the straps over my arms and made do with the extra tight fit of the cups by letting the bra hang as far as it would go. I wasn't poking out of it too far so that it looked garish.

I slipped on a garter belt, unrolled a pair of black lace hose up my legs, and fastened them to it.

I dug through the other suitcase and found a lovely skirt and silk blouse that I felt would look good together and donned both.

I opened another case found a string of pearls and a pearl bracelet and put both on, and complimented them with a pair of dangling pearl ear rings.

'That should do it,' I thought

I heard the bathroom door open and out popped Krystal who exclaimed, "Jesus! I thought you said you didn't know any of this, 'girl stuff'. With the right bra we could farm you out for modeling jobs!" she came closer and discovered the garter belt and hose. "No way! It took me fifteen minutes to figure out how to put those on myself and you did the whole job in under ten!"

"It's just too weird! My body took over and dressed it self, I was just a bystander," I told her.

"I'm not complaining! Can you teach me some of this 'girl stuff', I think you're better at it than I am," she stood there naked and shaking her head.

"Come on, get dressed, I'm hungry!" I urged her, trying not to think about what I had just done.

"Okay, okay, I don't have an autopilot. Why don't you pick out what I should wear? Let's see if it will work for me too, or if it only works for you," she walked to the bed and plopped her bottom onto it.

I started as before, and tossed her a very pretty bra and panty set. I tossed a black garter belt, rose-colored hose, a scarlet dress, simple gold chain, and bracelet and gold earrings with a diamond clasped at the bottom of each.

She put a pair of red shoes on that went well, and found a pair of high-heeled sandals that we could tighten the straps enough that they would stay on my feet.

"We are dressed to kill! You are good lady! Here, you carry this clutch," she picked up her other purse and continued, "I'm ready, are you? Do you think you'll pass or do you think everyone will know you are a man in women's clothing?"

I swatted her butt and replied, "If anyone thinks I'm a man in this body, we kick his butt and make him change me back. Now let's go I'm hungry!"

We had just gotten to her car and she remarked, "Damn! It just dawned on me, you're walking around in those heels as if you were born to them!"

"Is that a bad thing?" I peered over the hood of the car at her.

"No, just freaky," she unlocked the doors, we both smoothed our skirts and sat down and swung out legs in. "Like that, did you think about getting in the car or did you do it automatically?"

"Autopilot again," I affirmed, "the advertisement was right, it makes you a woman."

At breakfast, the waiter spent most of his time making sure everything we wanted was at out tableside before we knew we wanted it. Two men got into trouble with their significant other's due to their inability to stop staring at us, and we were, hit on, a dozen times or more.

When we were finished, we stepped carefully over all of the tongues on our way to the car.

"I feel better, why don't we go shopping and get you some shoes, panties and a bra or two. Are you game?" she asked once we were in the car.

"I guess I'll need at least a couple to tide me over until I can find a way back to my old self," I admitted, "Lead on Chief!"

"To the mall!" she put the car into gear and we were off.

We walked in and she took me straight to 'Fredericks of Hollywood', "This is the only place in the mall we have a chance to find a bra to fit you."

She wasted no time and went straight to the sales lady, "We are going to need your help, where are your smallest chest sized, with the biggest cups, bras?"

The sales lady turned around, saw Krystal, and smirked. She turned further, saw me, and her jaw dropped open! "Whoa! Let's go look in the Fantasie collection. That is the only brand that I think we might have something in her size. By the way just what is your size?"

"I have, ah... experienced some growth since the last time I bought a bra, maybe you should measure me to be sure," I suggested.

She stopped and actually licked her lips! I swear she did!

"Okay, follow me into the dressing rooms," once there she continued, "Now please remove your blouse," she took it from me and hung it up, when she turned back she continued, "Damn, that bra is way too small, here let me help you out of it," she slipped around behind me and released the band.

I let out a huge sigh or relief.

"I don't blame you honey, that must have been torture. So, how long since the surgery?" she asked.

"What surgery?"

"Your implants, how long ago did you get them? We don't want to fit you when your swollen, and I don't want to hurt you by strapping a bra across the stitches," she explained.

"These are 100% home grown, I'll have you know," I giggled remembering how fast that growth happened.

"I didn't just fall off the turnip truck hon.. Come on fess up!" she urged.

Krystal giggled and told the girl, "Why don't you lift them up and look for the scar. Obviously, she didn't have them installed through the nipple, and there's no scar under her arm, which would indicate that method was, used. You are, left with only the happy smile, underneath. Just be careful she's really horny and easy to turn on," she was having lots of fun with this girl.

The sales girl stooped way down and gently lifted my huge hooters, "Oh my god they are real!" just to make sure she caressed my nipples, just to watch them clench tightly. "Holy shit honey with those you could make a frigging fortune! You are amazing!" she just stood and stared.

"Thank you, but do you think that you could measure me, it's getting kind of cold," I shivered.

Wholemanz
Wholemanz
213 Followers