Secret: Strong Enough For A Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sor... Sorry," she shook her head as if to clear it. She measured me around the chest just below my boobs. She measured me around the boobs. Then she did both again.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

I've never come up with numbers like this before, I just had to be sure I'd done it correctly," she assured me.

"So what is it?" Krystal blurted.

"A 30 F cup," she confirmed. "Wait here, I'll go and check stock."

She returned with two bras, "Try this one on first," and handed me a white lace bra with a white bow in the middle.

The label read, 'Fantasie of England 7001,' 30 F cup. The sales lady helped fit it to me.

"That looks beautiful, how does it feel Niki," Krystal, asked?

"It's the nicest bra I've ever worn!" I affirmed.

Krystal laughed at my statement, since the only other bra I had worn was hers, and too small.

"Let's see the other one," she urged.

The sales lady helped me off with the first one [She snuck a grope while doing it too!], and then fitted the other one on me as she had the first.

"We'll take them both," Krystal told the sales lady, "And she'll wear this one home. Sorry, I didn't mean to spoil your fun, go ahead and grope her anyway, she likes it!"

In fact, they both groped me, but then, helped me get dressed.

Krystal and I picked out several more pieces of lingerie, which we stacked at the check out counter and after paying for the lot, the sales lady leaned over the counter and told us both, "If you two like girls, and girl sex, here's my card, call me I'd love to boff the both of you!"

Krystal and I looked at each other and smiled. We took her card and told her we might take her up on it in a couple of days, if things didn't work out.

We dropped our load back at the car, returned to the mall and found a shoe store where I bought two pair of size five high-heels, one navy, one black.

We picked up a couple of skirts, blouses, and dresses along the way and finished with a dozen pair of hose and pantyhose.

After all, of that shopping, we were exhausted, so we headed back to the hotel.

Along the way I asked, "Just what line of work were you going to train me in, anyway? I know you started to tell me last night but we ran out of steam."

"Well, its rather simple, as an exotic dancer. I make sure that it is, known up front, that exotic dancer does not mean, hooker. They can look, there's the occasional grope, but no fuck. I figure we two and do a lez thing on the stage that will have them drooling and masturbating, while they stuff tens and twenties into our g-strings. Alone I make about seven hundred a night, with you there's no telling how much we can bring home," she informed me as we pulled into the hotel parking lot.

"That's some good money. Where are you working now?"

"I'm taking a break at the moment, my next gig doesn't start for a week," she parked the car and we went to our room. Arms loaded with packages and bags.

When we entered the room, the clothes were, dumped into the corner, the door was, locked, and we fell asleep for a two-hour nap.

**********

When consciousness returned, I went into the bathroom sat on the toilet, and let fly. Wow, that woke me up! Peeing from your butt is very different than using the hose!

I wiped, rose from the commode and then on my way out of the bathroom, I noticed the deodorant sitting on the counter but the label, had fallen off, and was on the counter top.

I picked it up on the way back to Krystal, crawled into bed with her, and told her it had fallen off the deodorant and that we should try and find the pharmacy where I bought the deodorant.

She asked to see it, so I handed it to her.

"Niki... oh shit! Niki I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it!" she was hugging me and trembling.

"What? What is it?"

"The label has writing on the back! It says that you transform into a girl for twenty-four hours. Caution: A second application during the transformation may result in excessive breast growth and permanency," she read.

"You mean..." I started.

"Yup, you're a woman forever, and it's all my fault!" she sniffled. "It won't do any good to search for the pharmacy now!" and then she broke out in a full tilt ball.

"You'll have to be punished for what you did! You have to promise to take care of me forever more. That's fair isn't it Krystal?" I determined, while trying to console her.

"You're going to stay with me, even after what I did to you?"

"I suppose, I could be mad, but you didn't mean to, what else can I do? Where else am I going to find a wife, now that I qualify for the role myself?" I deduced.

She started kissing me and declared, "I love you, and I'll never let you go! I truly believe we were destined to be together!"

Back at the apothecary the little old man was chuckling and said to him self, "They never read the label!"

The End

**********

Epilog

Later that day, "Hello, this is the SRU wizard."

"Thank you so much. She is everything I ever dreamed of, the perfect life-mate for me. You have fulfilled my greatest fantasy," Krystal was jubilant.

"This is the future that she wanted as well, of course, she would never admit it even to herself. I'm glad you two are so much in love! But, remember you must never tell her, that it was your seeking me out that caused her to become such a lovely woman," the Wizard reminded her.

"Oh, no problem there, she'll never know!" she vowed, "She will still have the mind and desires of a man won't she? Additionally, are you certain the deodorant will continue to make her boobs grow anytime I use it on her? When her boobs are big enough, we'll be headliners for sure, and making enough money, that I will be able to have mine made as big as hers."

"Guaranteed, every time you roll it on her she'll grow, at least two cup sizes, and if you do it in her sleep she will never know why she keeps getting bigger and she will retain her memories of being a man and the same sexual orientation and preferences. Have a wonderful new life my dear, and come see us again soon," he hung up the phone, "I just love getting couples together!"

The wolf replied, "Just as long as it entails a gender change and a set of humongous boobs!"

"Yes, that is a bonus to be sure! I wonder what a wolf with large breasts would look like?" the old man started absently scratching his beard.

The wolf's eyes developed a worried look, and he started to softly whimper.

"Don't worry, I won't do it. Wherever would I find a bra to fit you?" he laughed and continued planning his next matchmaking scheme.

* * * * *

COPYRIGHT:

Secret, Strong Enough for a Man... (Version 0.0) By Wholeman

Everything else is Copyright (c) 2002, by: Stone On the Moor LTD. Freely archived, copied, transmitted, and redistributed, printed, fantasized about or masturbated to or used to perpetuate marital bliss. (Just don't tell her you read this stuff)