Secretaries in Bondage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrSqueaky
DrSqueaky
541 Followers

Right on cue, Joy walked right up to Morris. "Mr. Bower, sir, may I please suck you now?"

"What? Not now Joy," he pretended to protest.

"Please, sir? I really want to suck your dick now," she pleaded plaintively.

"But Joy," he whispered as if we weren't there, "our guests from New York are here!"

"I don't mind, they can watch if they like," she answered, "I just really need to taste you right now."

He didn't say yes per say, but he didn't say no, so she dropped to her knees and in no time her dark Asian hair, still damp, was bobbing up and down in his lap.

"Now, see, nothing Morris just did qualifies as harassment—in fact, as defined in the law if anyone was harassing, it was Joy," I continued. "Now there's a second condition—if the harassment is severe enough and it threatens one's continued employment. That's where Morris was such a genius. No matter how badly they beg, he never touches any of his employees on company grounds, and their employment is not dependent on their consent—they do that just because they want to. If one of them really wants a little discipline on her break, he simply takes them to an office he rents in his own name."

As I was talking, the three girls stopped groping each other long enough to walk back to the space in front of the sofa. Cherie laid down on the floor, bending and parting her legs so that we could see right up her skirt to her thong, while Kitty and Ellen gently unbuttoned her blouse. When they were done, they peeled the sides away and each began to suck on one of her tits. Cherie laid her arms over her head and closed her eyes with pleasure.

"Your man, Jack, he's good," Morris said while Joy continued sucking his dick, "looking out for the company all the time. He thought of all kinds of reasons why we shouldn't be doing this—as if I hadn't thought of them all myself. I finally convinced him that I've been around for a long time, and I wouldn't be doing this if I wasn't sure it wouldn't come back and bite the company. Even after I convinced him, he still was ready to walk away. There was just one thing he couldn't resist..."

"And what's that?" J.T. asked, half-sourly, half-angrily.

"Shana!" Morris called.

Clicking sounds came from down the far wing of the mansion. After a time, Shana appeared in view. She was wearing a three-quarter length green-and-black strapless corset with matching thong, and a slave collar, bracelets and anklets. The second thing I knew that J.T. had a weakness for was redheads, just like me. It had made it easy at strip clubs when we were on the road; one of us bought a lap dance from the best redhead in the joint and the other got the benefits of the show. I saw J.T. gulp when she appeared in view—she was stunning, and he was frozen by her appearance.

Shana's stilettos stopped clicking right by Cherie's head. Kitty and Ellen now turned their attention to her. They began by running their hands up and down her smooth calves, and then thighs. Kitty's fingers disappeared under the thong for a second, but then reappeared. Both girls slowly stood as their hands worked their way now over the strip of flat belly showing under the corset, then higher up. Eventually Ellen's hand disappeared under the cup in the corset, playing with Shana's breast, while at the same time locking lips with her and swapping tongues. Kitty, meanwhile, pulled the cup on her side down and out of the way, flashing the breast teasing it with her tongue, fully in our view.

"Ah yes, Shana," Morris sighed, "beautiful, isn't she? And if redheads are your thing, well...you see that lovely white skin?" J.T. nodded in spite of himself, drawn like a moth to a flame. As Morris talked, Cherie quietly got up from the ground to her knees, came over to me, and without a word loosened my fly and began sucking my dick. "When she first came to work for us, she was black and blue from neck to ankles. This master she had—he was beating her senseless. This beautiful creature, and he was beating her so badly it was leaving permanent marks." Kitty and Ellen cooperatively undid the stays on the subject of the conversation's corset until it fell to the floor. Ellen continued to soul-kiss her while gently pinching her nipples, while Kitty pulled aside her thong and her fingers disappeared into Shana's Brazilian-waxed crotch. "I have no doubt that if she hadn't come to work for us—giving her the financial independence she needed to break free and find a better master—she would have been at minimum permanently disfigured, perhaps even dead. You see—these girls—we only hire them if they're TRUE submissives, not just play-acting. These girls NEED to be ordered around." Then, as if to demonstrate, he ordered "Joy...clean Cherie's asshole."

Joy dutifully moved over Cherie, on all fours. J.T. did a quick double-take when he realized she had my dick in her mouth—he hadn't noticed her come over to me—but I remained nonchalant. Joy lifted Cherie's skirt, pulled her thong down to her knees, pulled her ass cheeks apart, and began rimming her sphincter clean. "You see...I'm doing these girls a favor. They're damn near helpless—if someone tells them to do something, something inside them MAKES them comply. The world is fucking DANGEROUS for someone like that. I make it possible for them to get on in life...and of course, they do favors for me in exchange for the favors I do for them...Joy, suck me again." She started to crawl back over. "And take off that wet swimsuit," he added as an afterthought.

Joy paused by his knees, reached behind her to untie her top, then at the sides untied the bottom. Tossing both aside, she swallowed Mr. Bower's cock, naked as a jaybird. Morris then poked J.T. in the ribs, saying "Watch this." Then he grasped hold of Joy's head firmly with both hands. Then he thrust his hips forward while simultaneously pressing down on her head, forcing his cock deeply into her throat. As he forced himself down her gullet, she looked up at him, eyebrows raised, with a face that showed no alarm but rather seemed to say "how can I better please you, master?" All at once her gag reflex triggered, and she bent forward to expel the offending object. Morris let go of her head and allowed her to spit him out and catch her breath—which took maybe five seconds. As soon as the gag passed, she swallowed him again, trying to force him down her throat on her own, looking up at is to say "I'm sorry master, please pleasure yourself with my throat again." Morris grabbed her head again and pushed until his balls were touching Joy's lower lip. Then her gag triggered again, and he let her go again. This time when she re-swallowed him, he grabbed her hair, not gently but not aggressively either, and pushed her head up and down. She understood she was to resume sucking him, which she did.

"You see," Morris explained, "you can't fake that. This isn't a porn shoot where she's got to put up with it to earn her paycheck; she's letting me gag her with my dick just because I want to, and whatever I want she wants. You have to have a mindset where you're only interest is to satisfy your master, and any pain or discomfort you endure to achieve that just makes it that much more satisfying when the master is successfully pleasured. Oh, I supposed I could use a lot more chains and restraints and stuff," he continued, tenderly caressing Joy's straight black hair as she continued to administer a first-rate blowjob, "I just don't need to." Then as if to prove it, he said "girls...chain Shana down please."

Ellen moved to pick up a nearby ottoman while Kitty fetched handcuffs and rope from a drawer. Shana got down on all fours over the ottoman, butt facing the sofa. Kitty and Ellen proceeded to cuff her wrists to the ottoman, then tied her thighs to the other legs, immobilizing her.

"Kitty, show Shana who's boss," Morris commanded. Kitty picked up a riding crop and began to swat Shana's upturned cheeks. Her thong disappeared into her butt crack like a strand of dental floss, providing no protection whatever from the blows. J.T.'s mouth started to move, but no words came out. His gaze was transfixed by beautiful Shana's being spanked. I knew exactly how he felt.

Morris let Kitty swat Shana for several minutes, until there was a fine zebra-like pattern of red stripes showing against her pale, white porcelain skin. "OK Kitty, Mr. Thurston needs a little help getting into the mood."

"Yes mas...I mean, yes dear," she monotoned. She put down the crop and began to kneel before J.T.

"Ellen, please reward Shana for her suffering," Morris further commanded.

"Yes master," she replied flatly.

J.T.'s face took on a look bordering on panic—did Morris just command his wife to suck his dick? It was one thing, I suppose, to let another girl suck his dick while your wife watched, but the thought of sitting next to a man while his wife wrapped her lips around his dick was just too freaky.

I put my hand on his shoulder gently, saying "Don't worry, she doesn't work for BBI anymore."

On the other side Morris elbowed him again, half-whispering "Just wait... you won't BELIEVE how far she can deep-throat you!" Then he gave him a friendly smile and a wink, and nodded in Kitty's direction.

J.T.'s mouth moved up and down like a muppet, but no words came out. Kitty, meanwhile, had already undone his belt and just finished undoing his zipper. She paused for a second to pull her bikini top over her head and toss it aside, allowing her generous breasts to hang freely. Then she reached into his pants, having no trouble finding the fully-grown monster inside. Even though J.T. wasn't doing anything to assist her, she nonetheless took mere seconds to free his dick from his boxers—she was well-practiced at the art, I was sure. No sooner had she freed it than, slurp, it was gone, tenderly ensconced in the warm wetness of her mouth.

"Aaahh," he said in spite of himself as he felt her tongue rubbing the sensitive underside of his meat. Finally he adjusted his sitting position to allow more of his dick to be reached, and [shlup] she swallowed the rest just as effortlessly.

"You'll have a hard time getting that one to gag, right honey?" Morris asked. She looked up for just a second, raising her eyebrows in acknowledgement, then turned her eyes and her attention back to her work. Morris lovingly stroked her hair, then ran his hand along her cheek, neck, and down to her breast. He held the breast he could reach in his cupped hand for a moment, gently pinching the nipple between his first to fingers and rubbing them to tease it. "Mmmm, her breasts are so smooth. Go ahead, feel one!" Morris offered.

J.T. was still hesitant, even with Kitty's lips wrapped around his dick, but they were awful enticing hanging there, and in spite of his reservations slowly reached for one. She looked up for just a moment when he touched her breast, then refocused her eyes on his knob. Once he touched them, it was as if his hand were glued to it, for he would not let it go, kneading it in his hand and tweaking the nipple. His posture noticeably relaxed; he was resigned, now, to receiving this blowjob.

"Good work, Ellen," I now said. I knew J.T. had lost track of Shana, and that he would like watching what was going on. He looked up to find the Ellen had pulled Shana's thong down to her knees and inserted a vibrator into her pussy. With her thumb, she rolled little circles right on top of her clit, under the vibe. At the same time, she gently kissed the stripes left behind by the crop.

In my peripheral vision, I could see J.T.'s eyes lock in Ellen's thumb and Shana's pussy. Even from where we sat, Ellen's thumb glistened with moisure from Shana's secretions. He was so drawn in that although he still held Kitty's tit in his hand, he'd stopped moving it. She peered up at him for a second to encourage him to resume feeling her up, but he didn't even notice. She gave up and continued with her work.

"Ellen, please lube and prep her, then untie her," I commanded. Ellen nodded. The tube seemed to appear out of nowhere, and Ellen expertly squeezed out an amount and began to work it around Shana's butt. Once the outer surface was slippery, she pushed one finger and quickly a second into her sphincter, darting it in and out to expand the opening for penetration by a larger object.

When the two fingers met minimal resistance, she pulled the vibe out of Shana's pussy and began to push it against her anus. It was gently tapered along it's length, perfect for gradually stretching the opening. She stepped up the circling of her thumb against her clit while pushed the vibrator against and increasingly up into her ass.

Not without some reluctance, I pushed against Cherie's forehead, indicating that she should stop sucking my dick. She pulled back and knelt upright, knowing where I was headed. I slid off the couch and positioned myself behind Shana's tied-open thighs. I decided I wasn't even going to visit the pussy, I was diving straight for her ass—of course, they didn't know that a couple of hours before, I'd already spent plenty of quality time inside that vagina.

"That's the way, Jack," Morris encouraged, "you know how much she loves it up the ass. Right, Shana?"

"Yes, master," she breathed, sounding nearly orgasmic already.

I pulled out the vibrator that was sticking out of her sphincter and quickly shoved my dick into the space before it closed up. Her anus gripped me tightly, satisfyingly. I began to thrust in and out; her butthole gripped me, but she was well-lubricated and could not repel my repeated, forceful insertions even if she had wanted to.

"Cherie, come here and masturbate for us," Morris commanded.

Cherie stood up and walked around behind the ottoman where I was ass-fucking Shana, knowing that she should not walk within the sight lines—J.T. was watching intently, and seemingly hadn't blinked for five minutes. She sat on the floor behind Joy and next to Ellen. She tossed aside the suitjacket, allowing her blouse to freely fall open as she leaned slightly back. She rubbed her own nipples between her thumb and index fingers, then lifted her skirt up past her hips. She slid her thong down to her ankles with the smooth practiced grace of a stripper, then pulled on leg out of them while leaving them sexily but pointlessly dangling from the other. Spreading her legs wide, she leaned back on one elbow while rubbing her smooth vulva with the other. She rubbed her own clit, then started to force her labia apart with her fingers like a centerfold model, giving the men on the sofa something to watch. Morris' attention was split between the two shows, but J.T. probably didn't even know she was there, for all he could watch was Shana. I half-stood over her, not necessarily the most comfortable fuck position but one that allowed J.T. to see under me and view Shana's dripping snatch, tragically underutilized as I plunged into my dick into her ass.

Ellen, trying to be as unobtrusive as possible, was in the meantime carrying out the last of my orders. She had unlocked Shana's cuffs, to which she responded by propping herself up slightly on folded elbows. One side effect, intended I would bet, was that her breasts hung free and J.T. could just see their sides as they rebounded back and forth in response to my penetrations. It was somewhat harder to try to untie her thighs, and after some trying she got smart—she simply lifted the ottoman and slid the ropes down and off the legs of the furniture. This in turn made them suddenly slack. I paused for a second as Shana slipped the ropes off like old kneepads, then she bend over the ottoman again and I re-penetrated her ass.

"J.T., you really should try it. I know you like red hair as much as I do," I commented, running my fingers through the long red hair lying on her back for emphasis. She turned her head slightly, a small smile on her face, as it seemed she always did when she received a compliment with regard to her fuckability.

"But...I..." he stammered. It still felt wrong to him, but the mere fact that he was now able to find words told me that, as I would have expected, that was what he really wanted. And since I had already clearly crossed that line...

I pulled out, and said, "go ahead, just lie down." Kitty responded by stopping her sucking but removing J.T.'s shoes for him. Shana, still on all fours, turned around to face him, giving him one of those pleading, "please give me your dick, master" faces I found myself unable to refuse. Kitty gently pulled on his arm, and he slid to the floor.

"Just lie on your back, she'll take care of you," I instructed. Tentatively he lay on his back parallel to the sofa, and as he did Shana pounced on his cock like a cat on a mouse. Her green eyes looked up at him with that bewitching gaze. He returned her eye contact, watching as his penis disappeared into her pretty face. Right next to his right ear Cherie, who had masturbated herself into a frenzy, was now engaged in an intense sixty-nine with Ellen, but he was oblivious to it, so rapt was he by Shana. I let her get a good start on his dick, then I came up to her from behind again. She had left her thighs wide apart while she sucked J.T., leaving the backdoor open you might say. I was careful not to fuck her too intensely, as I didn't want to hinder her ability to blow my boss, but I nailed her ass nonetheless.

I peeked around Shana's head at J.T., and the look in his eyes told me he was close to getting off. So I yet again pulled out, ordering "Shana, sit on Mr. Thuston." Without a word, she raised up her head, placed one of her heels on either side of his hips, and squatted herself down to lower herself on this erection. With a minimum of aligning, she easily impaled herself on his cock. She lifted herself up and down, kind of like modified squats, to fuck his dick with her pussy. He was so turned on by now, though, that he couldn't help but forcefully push back against her—so hard, it was knocking her off the precarious balance she maintained on her ultra-high heels. So she moved to her knees instead; now her movement were more like sliding than up and down, but J.T.'s frenzied thrusting more than made up the difference. She bent over slightly, running her hands lightly on his chest. He returned the favor, only his touch wasn't so light as he grasped hungrily at her tits and their pale pink nipples.

I sat there, masturbating, watching Shana and J.T., then Cherie and Ellen. Morris now gently brushed Joy away so that his wife could deep-throat him. She went over to make the girl-girl gropefest into a threesome. I could have called her over to service me, but didn't want to interrupt and delay the imminent climaxes.

As I watched Shana slide back and forth on J.T.'s prick, though, I had an idea. I moved right behind Shana, balancing on my feet in a deep knee bend like she had done moments earlier, so that I wouldn't make guy-guy contact with J.T.'s legs and freak him out. I touched her back gently to hold her still for a moment while I re-entered her ass for the fourth time. I peeked out from behind her head for a second, quipping "share and share alike, J.T." It was an inside joke—we often spent time in sports bars after hours while on the road, and if one of us would see an exceptionally attractive woman we'd point her out to the other. We'd argue over who'd get to fuck her, to which J.T. would always say "share and share alike—you take the bottom and I'll take the top." Of course the only double penetrating that ever took place was on the pay-per-view movies back in our rooms later. Now we were doing it for real, except he was on the bottom and I was on the top.

"Aaaahhh...oooohhhhh," Shana sighed in spite of herself was I pushed past the sphincter. Once I was in, J.T. and I both let it rip—and Shana went insane. She arched her back, holding her hips in place while we each separately fucked her respective holes. She had to stay still so that neither of us slipped out of our orifice, but that didn't mean it wasn't mind-blowingly pleasurable. The position she held to accommodate us both caused J.T.'s dick to rub against her clit on every in and out like a bow on cello. Her red hair cascaded down her arched back, and her breasts were thrust outwards, making them appear even larger. J.T. pinched her nipples between his fingers and refused to let go as he fucked her box. Her eyes were open and pointed roughly towards the ceiling, but she was paying no attention to what she might be seeing—she was overwhelmed by pleasurable sensations racing up her spinal cord. Her pretty mouth hung open, as she was too rapt to notice and close it. I had to admit, it made me feel pretty studly to make a girl feel that good, and I wasn't even on the side that could see her face.

DrSqueaky
DrSqueaky
541 Followers