Secretaries in Bondage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrSqueaky
DrSqueaky
541 Followers

With sensations so intense, and after so much stimulation already, none of us could not hold back our orgasms much longer. We actually came in waves. J.T. came first, filling Shana's box from underneath. Feeling his dick ejaculating inside her, combined with my pounding of her ass, made Shana climax; she nearly screamed with pleasure as her body was shaken to the core by intense orgasm. And feeling those shudders from the inside while buried in her colon pushed me over the top. I quickly reached around, grabbed her tits, and held her while my dick pulsed again and again, filling her backside with even more semen. She responded by reaching back behind her blindly and touching the back of my head, holding me in place as much as I did her until my ejaculations ceased.

As my senses returned to the world around me, I realized we had an audience—everyone else in the room was watching us double-penetrating Shana, and it was getting them all off. Kitty was perched on Morris' lap, with his dick up her own ass. He must have blown his own wad, for Kitty stopped pumping up and down on him, but he kept furiously rubbing her clit with both hands wrapped around from behind until she began to shudder. And the other three girls were all in a line, rubbing themselves furiously as they watched us damn near split Shana in two.

I collapsed on the floor, while J.T. remained on his back and Morris on the sofa. But without needing orders, as soon as Kitty's orgasm passed she was up and fixing a new round of drinks.When she's around, Kitty does seem to usually end up on the receiving end of Morris' little fishies, I thought.End is the right word, too—as many loads as he dumps into her butt, she must shit milky white!

When Kitty came back with the drinks, the girls all got up, telling us to meet them down in the rec room in five minutes. When we got there, all four of them were naked, on all fours, with their asses freshly lubed up. J.T. and I did them in a line, fucking one ass for a while then moving on the next. J.T. ended up dumping a load in Shana's other hole, while I filled Joy's bunghole with jizz. Morris didn't take part—he lay Kitty on her back on the pool table, and was fucking her senseless while she held her ankles high over her head. Which of her holes he was fucking, I couldn't tell you. J.T. took one more spin yet that night—I had mentioned offhandedly that poor Cherie was the only girl that hadn't taken a load up the ass (counting Ellen's reaming before they'd arrived), and he, quipping that all employees should be treated equally, made sure that she too received her allotted buttload of cum.

It was late by the time that was done, and even though we'd paid for hotel rooms, we agreed to stay in Morris' mansion that night. That meant that in the morning we got breakfast in bed, and then some, from the special assistants, all wearing maid uniforms...well, maybe I'll tell that story some other time. The bottom line was that wiley old Mr. Bower had accomplished his goal—he had demonstrated just why his special assistants were well worth the salaries they earned. We were convinced.

In the end there were layoffs at BBI of course—a lot of customer service functions were now duplicative of our own staff. I left Mr. Bower in charge the BBI L.A. headquarters, though, because in the end he was still a pretty damn good prognosticator. As for the special assistants, well, we found ways to justify keeping three of them on staff L.A.—all except Shana. J.T. and I decided that the harsh California sun was too hard on Shana's fragile and easily sunburned skin. So rather than keep her at BBI, we're paying relocations expenses to move her back east—where she will begin her new career as a special assistant to J.T. and myself at Affirmative Investments in New York.

DrSqueaky
DrSqueaky
541 Followers