Secretary Extraordinaire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbidude
pbidude
55 Followers

She didn't look back at me, but just grabbed my cock with her hand. Lifting her body slightly out of the water, she guided my pole into her waiting pussy. It slid in easily, and she settled back down onto my lap. With my cock inside her, and the water jet pounding her clit, she was in heaven. I rocked my hips back and forth slowly, trying to keep a measured time with the waves of the tub. Line after line of orgasms built up inside her, and released themselves into the pool of surrounding water. Jen had always been an "Easy-O" type of girl, but this was the most I'd even seen her come. As each one hit, her pussy clamped down tight onto my rod, sending thrills down my shaft and into my body. We fucked like this for another ten minutes, when the biggest orgasm finally hit her. The shaking was so violent, I came myself, finally releasing all the pent up energy I had been working toward. We both slid apart from each other, satisfied to just sit and enjoy the warmth of the water relaxing our muscles. After a while, Jen was the first to break the silence.

"That was incredible. I need to get one of these for myself."

"I don't think it would fit into your apartment. How about I just get one for my house, and you can come over and fuck me in it anytime you like?"

"Honey, you got yourself a deal." We sealed it with a kiss.

pbidude
pbidude
55 Followers
12