All Comments on 'Secretary's Day'

by SmallTownPrincess

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
almost

it was a bit rushed. If you had slowed down and fleshed the caracters out more it really could have been very good. could have used more dialoge between marie and todd as well. But I do like your writting for the most part and look forward to your next post.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
Nice work!

I liked it! A bit improbable, perhaps, but definitely an erotic short piece. Write on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Second efforts are appreciated

Other than legs going from on the floor in heels to wrapping around Todd's legs, flawless IMO.

BigTXTeddyBearBigTXTeddyBearover 12 years ago
Enjoyed it

I always like the office fantasies. You did a really good job and I liked the way you described all the ways the secretary flirted with him, great build up.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 12 years ago
Just right!

You are one of the most skillful writers on this site. I note that you've posted only the two stories so far. They are both gems, by the way: small masterpieces. Your judgment of the reader's level of excitement as the story progresses, is masterful.

No doubt you will be tempted to write some longer stories, and if so I'll be interested to read them. But you do so well with short stories that I hope you won't abandon that genre.

At any rate, I hope you will keep writing because you do it so well, and we can certainly use more good writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Rushed....of course!

To the commenter who said the story seemed rushed, it did. That was the point. The story was first person limited, thus only sharing portions of the story pertaining to the object, her boss. Further, the sex was animalistic and passionate. "Rushed" is an integral part of that dynamic.

GREAT story. Keep it up, dearest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

Ignore the comment titled "Almost," because this story is perfect. Whoever said it was flawless except the part where her legs go from the floor to his waist, people do move ;P It was written brilliantly, great grammar and story telling. As it picked up speed, I read more quickly. Very very impressive :) I like that you don't put any of the "I'm 5'2" and 36D" crap, because that always ticks me off. No one really starts their stories that way. That said, I can understand how some would want more description of looks for both characters, but I thought it was absolutely perfect the way it was.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiabout 11 years ago
Alright !

Nice little story you got there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I'm 59 now but when I was seventeen I got my first job as a junior secretary. At the end of my first week the senior secretary was off sick and I was asked if I could stay back. My boss was about 35ish and when everyone had gone he asked if I'd do some filing in his office. His office didn't have any windows and he turned the key in the lock. When I was filing he came up behind me and put his hands on my breasts. I was a virgin and had never had a man near me before but I loved the feeling coursing through me. When I didn't object he opened my blouse and pushed my bra up. My young ripe titties fell into his hands and he turned me round do he could gently suck on my nipples. I felt his hand stray to my pussy and he rubbed me on the outside of my knickers. I told him I was a virgin and he told me he would ensure I didn't get pregnant. It wasn't long before I was laying on his desk with his head between my legs where he was sucking my clit. I had a huge orgasm and then he dropped his trousers. I'd never seen a naked man before so the sight of his huge erection bouncing about was a shock and he was so hairy. I sucked him for a while and cradled his balls in my hand. After a while he asked if I wanted it in my pussy if he put a condom on. I said yes but asked him to go careful. It was difficult at first but once the mushroom head had broken my hymen he was able to push all the way in. He told me to rub my clit while he thrust in and out and I came again. I worked for him for 20 years and even after I got married we still carried on our affair. I'll never forget my first cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous