Secrets

Story Info
Everyone in a family has secrets.
61.4k words
4.45
53.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note

This story was written for the National Novel Writing Month 2011 in November of that year and was completed on November 29th 2011, although the editing took a little longer, hence the slight delay from finishing to publishing the book.

The setting for this story is a small town in the Midlands and is expressly designed to be around seventy short scenes aggregated into chapters. This should make it easy to read where the reading is stop-start (such as public transport or a busy office) but did make it harder to write so that the story flowed of sorts! Although there are some seriously heavy codes associated with the book, it is quite a light read and shouldn't offend too many people.

I would like to thank my wife for her understanding while writing all of my stories. Alas, as I choose to remain semi-anonymous I cannot name her but without her support I would not have got it finished. To her, I dedicate this work.

While I don't think this is my best ever work I had fun writing it and am happy with the final result, despite its clichés; I hope you have as much fun reading it.

This eBook, has been released to be freely downloaded and I would ask my readers to drop me a line and let me know what you think of the story; I cannot hope to improve as an author if the readers don't tell me where I succeeded and where I failed! I can happily accept criticism, but I do need feedback.

Kind regards,
John D

15th December 2011

***

Chapter I

Joseph frowned when he came into his kitchen, "I wish you'd have breakfast in your own home," he grumbled causing his employee to look up from the borrowed newspaper.

"Yeah, and that means I would have to buy my own bananas," he replied with a smirk, peeling the yellow fruit and taking a big bite. "And anyway, no-one else eats them except me."

"I should bloody charge you. A pound a banana, every day for a year, it'll be close to two hundred and fifty." There was a teasing grin as the tall, well-built man picked up a box of cereal and looked for a clean bowl.

"Honestly, one banana," came the response. "Look at this article, people in the world starving to death and you are concerned about a single tiny banana." Joseph glanced at the article with a sneer and poured himself some cereal.

"Yes, but you are not starving to death, you are pilfering my bloody fruit."

"Ahhh, but I would be starving to death if I didn't pilfer your bloody fruit," he replied with a cheeky grin. "Think of it as charity." Joseph snorted, but before he could reply his daughter, and eldest child, Katerhine appeared in the doorway, dressed only in a flimsy nightie.

Katherine was a few years younger than Matthew, his star employee who lived nearby and who he gave a lift to work every day, and he nodded towards the young lady with a cursory nod. "Shouldn't you be dressed?" he asked and Katherine shook her head, her bosom-length dark brown hair becoming ruffled until she swept it back.

"No classes 'til ten," she replied and sat down at the table, grabbing the orange juice carton and squeezing the last few thimbles of juice into an empty cup, sighing dramatically and looking accusingly at her father.

Joseph scowled at his daughter, he did not believe that her erratic timetable encouraged her to work hard at her studies as she never appeared to be actually at school and she downed the orange juice oblivious to the frown. In his day, he would have to be at college every day all day!

Katherine leant across and put a couple of slices of bread in the toaster and yawned loudly. "Tired?" Matthew asked, a smirk on his face and Katherine smiled and nodded.

"Was up until 1am playing on the ruddy PlayStation," Joseph thundered and Katherine scowled at him.

"I am nearly eighteen, I can stay up past your bedtime," she replied and caught the toast as it flicked her lightly browned bread into mid-air, buttering it and sitting down opposite Matthew. "I am not as old as you, I don't get tired as easily."

"Yes, nearly eighteen. You can do that when you are eighteen," came the response but Katherine wasn't listening.

"What's that?" Katherine asked and took the centre of the newspaper. "Oh my God, look at that dress," she shrieked and Matthew looked over see a pretty musician wearing a short, garish dress. "She is such a slut. I wouldn't be seen dead in that."

Matthew's glance fell off the bottom of the page to see the schoolgirl's cleavage down her nightie and he felt a twinge of guilty pleasure but couldn't tear his eyes away from the pert teenage bosom. "You can have that back," Katherine told him passing him the newspaper as she finished reading the article and set about furnishing her toast with jam, oblivious to where Matthew was looking. "Oh and Dad, tell Mum that I am going to Sam's afterwards so don't do dinner for me."

Joseph grunted and his eyes narrowed, he did not like his daughter's boyfriend any more than the young man in question liked his girlfriend's father. Joseph regarded Katherine's relationship with Sam as an unexplained mystery, failing to appreciate exactly what his smart and beautiful daughter saw in the downtrodden boy. Few people expected Sam to go to University, and it was touch and go whether he would finish his A-Levels, such was his lacklustre work ethic. As far as Joseph was concerned, he was destined to struggle through life just like his mother and elder brother, but there was something about him that his daughter just adored. Katherine was smart, beautiful and warm, and as far as the biased father was concerned, the mirror opposite of her partner, but nothing Joseph could say would make her change her mind.

"What time will you be home?" he asked coldly and Katherine got a sinking feeling in her stomach.

"I'm an adult," she whined. "I will be home before midnight."

Joseph spluttered. "You are not eighteen for another week. 10pm at the latest," he warned her and got an annoyed grunt in return. Katherine knew her father did not approve of Sam, he had made that perfectly clear, but she loved him, he was her first love and the man she had allowed to steal her innocence. "It is a school night," he used as an excuse.

"Dad, please," Katherine pleaded. Sam would be home alone until 11pm at the earliest and they had every intention of using the empty property for immoral purposes. "He only lives ten minutes away."

"Ten thirty," came the response. "And not a second later." Katherine barely accepted this as a compromise, and glared at her father.

They were still bickering across Matthew when Charlotte, Joseph's wife and Katherine's mother appeared in the doorway, dressed in a brand new exercise tracksuit with her arms folded. She didn't work: Joseph expressly forbade it, and instead she occupied herself with some volunteering work, housework and gym membership, something her husband moaned about paying for, but nevertheless very much enjoyed the toned body she had worked for. Charlotte was very good for her age, a mere 42 years old, but looked younger with her pert bosom and slim body.

"What's going on here?"

"Dad!" Katherine moaned. "He is being unresonable." Joseph groaned at the accusation and then summarised the argument, with Katherine dismayed to find her mother agreeing with the aforementioned dictated curfew. Joseph cuddled her as Katherine stormed off and she kissed him, his hands slipping up her tracksuit top.

"I can give you ten minutes," Matthew offered when Charlotte glanced over but she patted her husbands arms out of her clothing when she glanced over at the clock.

"You'll be late," she warned and detaching herself from her husband walked over to get herself a bowl of cereal, disappointing the amorous Joseph. Charlotte watched as Joseph left the room to get ready and sat down to talk to her husband's employee. She rarely knew or understood what happened at the company and the odd time she got to speak to Matthew without her husband listening, got to find out titbits of information that Joseph should really have told her – like the fact that there were some business meetings in London the following week and Joseph was planning on going with his co-director.

"It's up to Paul really," Matthew nervously said, repeating a conversation in the car the previous day. "It depends on whether he thinks they both need to go. I don't think they will want them both out of the office, I swear they think us workers are just work shy and lazy." Charlotte smiled at this, and they waited for the businessman to finish geting ready for work.

Charlotte waited for the door to close and the car to leave the drive and ran into the front room, loading up her laptop. She had been told of a great new site from her friend at the gym and unzipping her tracksuit jacket, typed in her login name and password.

"Clever Jackpot" loaded in a few seconds, a garish front page enticing visitors to open accounts and gamble and as Joseph's car drove away to earn money, Charlotte began to spend it.

* * * * *

"Fuck yeah," screamed the short rotund gentleman as he hooked the note in the scarlet stocking. The girl shook her curvaceous rear in his face and he took a swig of the Champagne bottle in his right hand, nodding towards her as she looked at him coyly. "Lookin' mighty fine, babe."

She smiled at him and spun around, shaking her body at his eye-line and wiggling her bosom at the appreciative man. He snorted and pulled out another note, that he tucked into her other stocking top and she unclipped her flimsy bra so her breasts dangled in front of him.

He whistled in enjoyment and sighed as she ground her hips into his lap with a guilty smile. Paul Mason was the co-owner and director of the mobile software company he ran with Joseph Wilson and spluttered when the girl thrust her unfettered bosom in his face.

"If you want some more fun," she whispered as she leant over. "I finish in twenty minutes. Two hundred for a fuck." The girl had earmarked Paul the moment she had clapped eyes on him: alone, well-dressed and drinking expensive drinks. She knew, from experience at working at the strip joint, that men like Paul often wanted something a little extra to finish the evening, and where there was a need, there was money. Paul whistled and watched the eighteen year-old run her hands down his chest and stop at his groin.

"One fifty," he told her in return and she raised her eyebrows blowing him a kiss.

"Two hundred and I'll let you stick it anywhere," she replied, her eyes not leaving his gaze. She slid her finger seductively into her mouth and watched for a reaction.

Paul's grin turned to a smirk. She was certainly older than his preferred choice of partner, but he would not find girls younger than the beautiful Cherry at such establishments and she nodded. "Deal," he told her and straightened his shirt, looking at her in the eyes.

Cherry was a first-year University student, who had turned to stripping, dancing and prostitution as a way of funding her studies. Her new flatmates had strongly discouraged her from doing so, and she knew her parents would be disgusted if they found out, but she was doing a medical degree and it cost money, lots of money and this was a quick, simple way to build up some cash reserves.

Cherry had always had a voracious sexual appetite, and although she didn't enjoy the sex or the work, she felt working one night in the club was preferable to working all weekend at a supermarket.

Cherry, or Alicia Reeves, was waiting for Paul at the end of the night, dressed in skirt and T-Shirt. She nodded towards the two bouncers and subtly slipped the tallest gentleman a ten pound note as she left, her arm looped around Paul's. For this, he would take the registration number of Paul's car and ring her in fifteen minutes if she hadn't contacted him. If she didn't answer, he would wait ten minutes and then call the Police with the said registration number should he fail to get the "safe word." It was lucrative money for the bouncers – a couple of girls a night could increase their wages by a few hundred pounds a month.

Paul pulled out of the private car park in his pristine Jaguar and drove the mile from the club to the luxury hotel he had booked into. Alicia allowed him to feel her up in the lift, but gasped as he opened the door to the penthouse suite and she ran to the window, her short skirt riding up as she ran.

Paul smirked, she was wearing very skimpy underwear and clinked the wine glasses as she looked out of the London skyline. "Wine?"

Alicia watched as he opened the bottle and poured two glasses, passing one to his companion. "So what do you do?"

"I'm a director," Paul boasted. "I run my own company doing mobile phone apps and games. We are based in the Midlands but trade meetings and stuff happens in the City so I am down regularly."

Alicia smiled and pulled out her phone that was vibrating, answering the bouncer and giving him her safe word. "I don't suppose you could fix my phone," she begged and held it out. "It keeps moving some widgets around and ..."

"I don't fix them," Paul admitted. "I just supervise people who make me money." There was an awkward silence as this killed their conversation and Alicia put her phone in her bag, taking a big gulp of the golden nectar. Paul counted out a dozen notes and put them down on the table, eyeing the girl. "For you. When we have finished."

"I don't suppose I could use your toilet?" Alicia asked and left Paul to drink. Alicia took her handbag into the bathroom and the beautiful brunette disrobed, pulling out a flimsy garment from her bag: she always came prepared.

Alicia was stunning, the straight brown hair framing her innocent looking face, often decorated with a smile and highlighted with a cute button nose and radiant brown eyes. Her 34C breasts were ample and pert, while her skin glowed healthily and sat on top of a shapely body with elegant curves and toned legs. Alicia had the pick of all the guys at University and she was choosing to spend it with an overweight, obnoxious, charmless and balding middle-aged man.

She emerged from the bathroom dressed in a beautiful black teddy, transparently revealing her smooth body underneath and Paul gulped, she was radiant. Alicia strode over, giving him a sultry expression but full of nervous dread, she had only prostituted a few times before and the other times were as the second girl in a bisexual threesome. Each time she had Theresa, but now she was alone – Theresa was ill and Alicia had picked up Paul alone. She had already texted the bouncer with the hotel and room number when we was in the bathroom so she didn't feel unsafe, just unsure of herself.

"You're lovely," Paul gushed and watched as the splendid girl sat astride his lap and kissed him on the lips and then on the cheek.

"Relax Paul," she soothed, her own hands shaking as much as Paul's. Alicia gradually undid every button of the businessman's shirt and pulled it down before pushing the hairy chest backwards onto the bed and leaning down to unhook his trousers. Paul began to breathe heavily, his eyes fixed upon the bosom of the student, as she removed the trousers and underpants from the man.

He liked her nervousness, it made him fantasise that she shouldn't be there, as though she was being a naughty schoolgirl and Paul liked this thought, Alicia looked young enough that she might still be at school.

Paul was already stiffening, his loins itching with a impassioned lust and waited for Alicia to drop his clothes off his ankles. Alicia ran her hands through his pubic hair, and then his chest hair, putting her legs back over his stomach and sitting on his gut. "So," she asked coyly. "What exactly do you want?"

She rocked back so his cock touched her ass crack and then slid forward again, running her hands over his body and smiling at him. "A blow job? A piece of my ass? Or a proper, dirty fuck?" Alicia felt very self-conscious talking dirty and lewd but Paul groaned at the lustful look in Alicia's eyes and she licked her lips. "I give good head."

"I want everything," Paul moaned, "but I love to fuck little girl's butts. Alicia bit her lip, it was the one sexual practice she hated the most but hid her apprehension behind a smile and reached for her bag, taking out a small tube of lubricant – something she took everywhere with her. She reached and pulled out a couple of condoms and took one of the rubber sheaths out of it's packet and slid it down Paul's member: she had not perfected the "whore's way" of doing it and used the tips of her fingers to slide it down his shaft.

Paul groaned with the touch, it sent shock waves through his loins, but was spared the cool rush of the cold lubricant as Alicia applied it to her rosebud first and then her hands, sliding it over Paul's sheathed member.

Paul knelt up, showing Alicia that he wanted her "doggy-style." This was the other thing Alicia hated doing, but a look over the table to the small pile of cash reminded her why she was doing it. That money would pay for her books for the term, and she gently guided the Paul's prick into her glistening hole.

Alicia gasped as Paul slid in, he wasn't big but he didn't inch his way along her canal and she closed her eyes, bringing her hips forward to ease the thrust of her partner. "Gently," she whispered and Paul held onto her hips and gradually withdrew before slowing impaling her again. Alicia cooed in appreciation, Paul was much better when he wasn't ramming his cock into her, and she began to rock back in time with Paul's rhythm.

She could feel her own body excite at the sensations. She moved her body and Paul leant over to caress her nipples, before settling his stray hand over her clitoris. It was nice, but Paul was ready to explode, the tight, snug fit around his cock and the youthful look of Alicia was enough for him and he shivered and grunted, filling the condom with his seed.

They remained in the compromising position for a few moments, Paul savouring the joyous moment before gently withdrawing, the dirty condom handing limply from his deflated cock. Alicia came back from the bathroom with a the toilet tissue and took a few pieces before passing the rest to Paul, cleaning up her glistening rear while Paul removed the rubber sheath.

"I'll put you through as entertaining," Paul boasted with a smile as Alicia sat upright on the bed. "I do the books so it's fine." Alicia forced a nervous grin and he looked at her back, stroking his hand down it. "You know I am free tomorrow, if you fancy going out for a meal and then a drink or two."

Alicia hummed, it wasn't the first time she had been propositioned after being a "punt" but she felt anxious again, what would he do when she said no? "I am due to be working," she lied, and while she did have coursework to do, she was not actually planning to do anything.

Paul bit his lip. "Well how much you make at the strip club? I might make you an offer you can't refuse."

Alicia hid her smile, she liked the sound of money. "A couple of hundred, three maybe on a good night."

"I'll give you two grand," Paul told her. "In cash. To meet me at six in a beautiful dress, go for a meal, go for a drink, and all the fucking I can handle until 8am the following morning."

"Two grand?" Alicia asked, her face barely disguising her expression. "Really?"

"Oh yes. And I pay for everything." Alicia took a deep breath and thought: two thousand pounds would easily allow her to put a lot of money aside but she felt unsure around this man. "If you have a school girl outfit with the pigtails for when we get back here, I'll make it two two."

Alicia smiled and kissed him on the lips. "And where exactly do I meet you tomorrow?"

* * * * *

Lewis was an unremarkable schoolboy – the eldest in his year and already sixteen before the start of Year 11, he neither excelled or lagged behind in his studies, in sports or in any extra-curricular activities. He had a small group of friends, and was confident around new people but he was destined to do nothing spectacular in education. His school reports had generally indicated this – he was a good student but not awesome, but if he could learn to apply himself he would achieve much more.