Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew sighed and she looked over at him, pulling his right arm across her. She wanted him to toy with her breasts but Matthew was aroused; his decision-making process was skewed and he interpreted her motion as something else.

Matthew spun his hips round and slid up the still clothed Katherine, his cock gliding past her thong and Katherine groaned. She grunted as he slid in, Matthew was in ecstasy, he had forgotten how good sex felt and he kissed the teenager on the lips.

He felt his climax approaching and with a grunt, pushed forward and came inside her. She sniffed and sighed as Matthew stayed there for a moment before withdrawing himself.

It had taken just a few minutes but Matthew climbed off of the mattress and went into the bathroom to clean himself up and get dressed on his return. Katherine was asleep in his bed, and he could see his semen dripping down her crack.

Matthew was ashamed, Katherine had not given her consent to anything and drunk or not, he was old enough to know it was a bad idea. Tentatively, he took a tissue and cleaned her up before gently waking her; she needed to go home sooner rather than later.

* * * * *

Joseph kissed his secretary against her hallway wall. They had slipped out of the party and driven in Sarah's little car to her house and were busy disrobing. Joseph's hands slid up the short dress of the girl who sighed at his touch and bit her lips.

"Oh just there," she whispered as Joseph ran his fingers over her pearl. "That's nice."

Joseph smiled at her arousal, he loved it when Sarah got horny as she never held back showing it and she mewed at his gentle probing. Sarah closed her eyes and Joseph kissed her on the lips. "Shall we go through to the bedroom?" Joseph asked and Sarah cried out a satisfied moan and pushed her head back.

"Yeah," she mumbled and she allowed her boss to guide her into her own bedroom. They had already removed Joseph's suit and shirt, and her dress was hitched up, so she took it off and allowed Joseph to throw her onto the bed.

She giggled as she bounced up, and Joseph's fingers darted to her moist slit, sliding along her labia until he reached her womanhood. Sarah looked at him with lustful eyes, as he plunged his fingers into her. She groaned, and began rocking her hips in time with Joseph's deep penetrative fingers, curling up to touch her G-Spot.

Joseph continued to massage her sensitive areas as she erupted into her first orgasm, and then pulled the stout man onto her and guided his uncovered cock into her hole.

She groaned loudly as Joseph slid his member into her and she gripped the mattress as he made long, powerful strokes with his solid phallus. She cried out, her loins tingling and itching as he rammed deep inside her.

She reached around him, and gripped his buttocks, muttering encouragement to him every time she exhaled. "Oh Joseph." Joseph felt his balls tighten and he gripped hold of the pillow, looking into Sarah's eyes. Sarah was panting, her own body taking her towards her second orgasm of the night. She cried out, her muscles tightening and gripping Joseph's cock.

Joseph gasped, he had reached the point of no return and pounded into his secretary, desperate for his release. His testicles tightened, and he was surrounded by an intense desperation. With a grunt, he felt a surge of semen leave him and splatter in the inside of the girl underneath him.

They lay there for a moment and Sarah kissed him. "Thank you," she whispered, nibbling on his neck.

It took them half-an-hour to be "finished," Sarah had wanted to play with her boss, sending him to a shuddering climax and covering her chest in his sticky deposit. As they cleaned up Joseph realised that it was 11pm, the party would be finishing, and he would be missed by his wife. He swore, got dressed and with his secretary, ran down to the car to make a rapid return to the party venue.

If Charlotte couldn't find him when the party finished, he would be having to answer some very awkward questions.

* * * * *

Katherine stumbled up the road. "Hey Kat," a voice from behind her muttered as she drew level with her home.

"It's Callum, right?"

He chuckled and looked at Matthew and then Kat. "This your new boyfriend."

Katherine shook her head. "Nooooo," she slurred. "This eeeeees umm, this eeees, this eeeees Maff-yew."

Callum looked at Matthew. The older guy felt nervous being around Katherine and her friend and looked at his watch. "You OK now?"

Katherine nodded and smiled. "Fank you," she slurred and Matthew kissed Katherine on the cheek. He turned and watched as she stumbled up the drive to knock on the door to her house and then waved at her as he wandered back down the street

Callum waited until Matthew had left. "No one in?"

Katherine scowled. "Fuckin' schlood be."

Callum laughed and walked up the drive to sit down on the porch next to his friend. "I split with Rach," he told her, referring to her best friend and Katherine sniffed at him. "A few weeks ago, but I want her back."

"She'll blee back," she murmured and Callum grinned.

"Hey babe," he said with a smirk. "See this." Callum slid his jogging trousers down and waved his semi-erect cock in front of her, and pointing a small bruise on the shaft. "She did that."

Katherine shuddered and mumbled something unintelligible and Callum slid his abused manhood back inside. "She's well pissed with me."

Katherine sniffed and leant back on the door, just as the headlamps of her fathers car illuminated her. "Sorry Kat," Charlotte called climbing out. "Your father went for a walk and didn't tell us."

Katherine looked up sleepily. "I need my bed," she moaned and was helped to her feet by Callum, her mother eyeing her suspiciously. "He has a bruised dick," Katherine announced as her mother opened the door and Katherine feel into the house.

Charlotte puffed; she would be having serious words with her daughter when Katherine was sober.

***

Chapter VI

Matthew had spent most of the weekend beating himself up about his dalliance with Katherine, but he had received neither a phone call or a text from anyone, except Victoria, asking about some boxes Matthew still had. Matthew had replied with "come get ur shit. Also pay me what u owe" which had not elicited any sort of a response.

He wondered how much Katherine could remember, or even her parents, but regardless of how much she was aware of he still felt awful. He wasn't sure if he had committed rape or not, Katherine had certainly consented to the sex but was she really able to? He might not have tied her down and forced her into intercourse, she came onto him, but did she know what she was doing?

Matthew concluded he had not committed rape, Katherine was old enough to consent to sex, and aware enough of her surroundings to come onto him, but this did not alter how he felt about what he did. He had taken advantage of a vulnerable teenager and they had had unprotected sex. He, Matthew Styles, was a complete and utter bastard.

After a sleepless night, he walked tentatively across the park to the Wilson's house on Monday, certain he was going to get screamed at, or even arrested, but Katherine happily let him in when he knocked on their front door. He waited as she flashed her smile and beckoned him into the house, her nightie covered by a woollen dressing gown and a coy grin on her face.

"How was your hangover?" Katherine asked as Matthew closed the front door. "I was in agony all morning."

"Errr ... well, OK. I had some water and went for a walk," Matthew summarised, he had had a lot to think about as he sobered up that night.

Katherine smiled and pushed open the door to the kitchen. Joseph and Charlotte were having breakfast and welcomed him in warmly. "You OK?" Charlotte asked and Matthew nodded as Katherine sat down in seat.

"Yeah, yeah fine."

Katherine looked up at him with a smile. "Oh, and thank you for looking after me on Friday."

Joseph looked up from his newspaper. "I take it was you that bought her all that alcohol?"

Matthew tensed up, butterflies doing somersaults in his stomach. "Umm, well, we umm ... we had those tokens to use up."

Joseph laughed as he turned back to the newspaper. "Oh well, only happens once a year."

"And thank you for walking me home," Katherine said and passed Matthew his jacket back. "Did I stagger much?"

Matthew shivered. "Don't you remember?"

Katherine blushed. "No. I remember you buying me loads of drinks," she said looking up at the ceiling. "There was a nice guy who I danced with and I, um, kissed him outside, but then it went black until I ended up here. Oh, and Callum flashed himself at me on the patio."

Charlotte hummed at her daughter who looked unashamedly unworried about her confession. "Next time, don't get my daughter as pissed," Joseph asked, looking up from the newspaper as Matthew shifted his weight from side to side. "I think she isn't able to be responsible yet. Know where her limits are."

"Oh leave him alone, Joe," Charlotte told him as Katherine went to respond. "They had a good time."

"Well, next time someone could end up hurting her, I don't want anyone taking advantage of her when she is in that state."

Charlotte puffed at her husband, passing Matthew a banana from the fruit bowl. "You will be late for work. Piss off and have a shower."

Joseph grumbled, got up and disappeared to get dressed. "Don't worry about him," Charlotte told him the moment her husband left the room. "He is just being a grump. You have a good time?"

Matthew smiled, feeling relaxed for the first time since he entered the house. "Yeah I did."

"Good. We all did." Charlotte took the banana skin, the dirty bowls and put them in the sink before walking into the lounge – the American website she had recently found had a special jackpot on and fifty thousand dollars would buy her a lot of luxury.

"Can you seriously not remember anything about Friday night?" Matthew whispered the moment Charlotte left the room. Katherine, reading her magazine, shook her head.

"You got me way too pissed," the young lady replied with a smile. "But I think it was on champagne, so thank you. It is the style I could definitely become accustomed to." Matthew grunted and Katherine got up from the table. "I think you could have seduced me that night."

Matthew froze and Katherine cackled with laughter. "As if," Matthew nervously uttered.

"Yeah, as if," Katherine replied.

* * * * *

"We need to talk," Joseph said as he sat down at his desk at his secretary. Paul had texted Joseph to say he was working from home in the morning and Sarah looked up at him with a smile.

"What is it?"

"Us. We can't."

"I'm not wearing any knickers," she said with a grin and Joseph rolled his eyes.

"Charlotte and the kids are too important to me. I'm sorry, but what we did was silly."

Sarah sighed and bit her lip, she had predicted this as well and rubbed her forearms. "It wasn't silly Joey, it was amazing."

Joseph sighed, if Sarah was going to be dogmatic about this then she would have to go, but he had spent all weekend worried about this two liaisons with the beautiful girl and was determined to end it. "It was silly," Joseph said firmly and Sarah shrugged.

"I don't love you," Sarah said looking up from her keyboard. "It was just sex. Just fun. Amazing, magical fun, but nothing more. You do know that."

Joseph breathed a sigh of relief and looked at her. He was scared she would run off and tell Charlotte when he told her but she wasn't obsessed with him, which was a good sign. "I'm glad you think that, but it can't continue."

Sarah rubbed her nose and wiped her chin. "It's up to you," she said with a deliberately disappointed voice. "But I thought it was good. I enjoyed myself, didn't you enjoy yourself?"

Joseph twisted in his seat. "Well yes."

"And you like sex, don't you?"

"Well, of course."

"Then what's the harm? I'm not going to tell your wife, and a bit of stress relief, it will do you high flying executives good. And I needed it, I've not had much sex since Darren dumped me." Joseph shifted and Sarah looked over at him. "Why not go for lunch," she suggested. "Have a proper chat."

Joseph sighed and she looked pleadingly at him. "OK," he muttered before he thought what he was saying and Sarah picked up the phone to book a private, secluded table in a local restaurant.

And a hotel room.

* * * * *

"How much?" Paul called out down the phone. "Yeah, I know it's genuine marble, but I ain't paying that!"

The woman at the end of the phone looked over at her husband; Paul Mason and Colorful Interiors may have been 4,000 miles apart but Paul Mason was making his feelings on the matter abundantly clear and Mary knew exactly what aggressive pose her client would be making in his English house.

"We can haggle with the supplier but if it is genuine marble then it costs to import. And your bathroom is big, Mr Mason."

Paul took a deep breath and looked out over his sodden garden from his conservatory. "Well I liked the designs, the naked girls and boys looked sweet, I am just not buying marble at that price, 'cos, to be honest, I could 'ave it in gold plated ivory."

The interior designer puffed. "Well I'll get some alternative designs sent over to you, but apart from that, are the photos OK?"

Paul looked back on his tablet and flicked through them all. "Yeah fine, just my en-suite bathroom to sort. When will you have the new designs here?"

Mary ran her fingers through her Caribbean hair. "End of the week?"

"Is that Caribbean time or proper time?" Paul asked and there was confused silence. "It's just tomorrow in your country is next week in ours. Bloody villa took ages to go through."

Mary chose not to respond to the pointed criticism and sighed. "I will have the options to you by Friday 5pm G. M. T. at the latest," she replied in a cold voice and Paul grunted.

"Good. I'll speak to you Friday then?"

Paul hung up and stretched his legs, the villa in the Caribbean was costing him more than he budgeted for, and he would need to find an additional income source, beyond the company accounts he was already raiding.

It had started quite innocuously, he had found money a little tight and had wanted to take money out of the company without his co-owner and director knowing so set up a company called "P Hammblet Offices Ltd" and paid them over £25,000, before paying the office block maintenance company £10,000, a "P Hamblet Offices Ltd." from his false company.

He had had to explain away the dramatic increase in charges to his co-director, but he was responsible for the finances and as their games and mobile software development company began to grow quickly, it easily absorbed the losses from Paul's embezzlement.

Once the end of year accounts, produced by the accountants, failed to spot this, Paul repeated it for a number of companies before branching into other frauds, such as diverting the rental income from the small office block they owned, or inventing an employee on the payroll. Joseph was keen to manage the software development teams, they had plenty of work to do, and just allowed Paul to administer the finances, something he was more than willing to do.

Paul was well liked in the office, he was generous around his colleagues, always buying the first round in the pub, or ensuring the biscuit tin was well stocked, and was always one of the last people to leave, but not a single soul knew of his double-dealing.

Paul had taken to running two ledgers at work, the real ledger was locked in his bottom drawer while the book that Joseph had access to resided in his top drawer, which showed a healthier state of company finances than was true. In fact, all of the revenues from their mobile sales in the Americas had been funnelled through a company that was paying for his villa.

Paul was lucky, the sales of his company's remote working suite had taken off considerably and while the support team complained of receiving untold amounts of e-mails (far higher than usual), no-one in the office had access to the portals to check the sales figures reported by Paul against the sales figures given to Paul from the companies that sold their software, which gave him ample opportunity to embezzle the funds he needed to.

* * * * *

"What the hell is this?" Katie thundered at her unemployed husband. She passed over a small shoebox containing graphically violent pornography. Gareth stammered.

"Well it's ummm, it's not mine," he said quickly. Katie cocked her head to one side and picked up the first DVD of a woman with a whip and a naked cowering man underneath.

"Do you like this? Would you like me to get PVC underwear and spank you until you bleed?" Gareth hummed, temporarily sidetracked by that thought.

"Umm, it's not, it's not mine." Katie sighed and glared at him. "It's not. It's Matt's," Gareth lied, speaking quickly and Katie's eyes narrowed.

"Why would Matthew want to keep his dirty porn here and not at his flat?"

"Yeah, well, ya see umm, remember Vicky. Very boring girl, she didn't want to see it. So the cheeky fucker asked if I could stash it for a few weeks and I, umm, said yes. Just while she was moving out and turning the flat upside down looking for her things. And I forgot to give it back."

Katie puffed her cheeks and threw the material on the sofa. "Well I don't want it in the 'ouse. Tell 'im I don't like it."

Gareth grunted. "Yeah well, he needs his porn. He ain't got a girlfriend, has he?"

Katie groaned and then looked around the lounge, there were three cups on the table, his cereal bowl on the floor, bits of rubbish and clothes everywhere. "Oh, and tidy this shit-hole up. I am not coming home to this," she warned and stormed out of the room. Gareth sighed and hugged his porn collection, it had had a very narrow escape and he waited for Katie to leave before hiding his stash in the loft, alongside the really dirty stuff.

***

Chapter VII

"Can you believe this?" Gareth thundered, putting his beer down firmly on the table in the small and cold beer garden. "Katie has nicked most of me chuffin' porn. So not only am I now celibate, I can't even have a fuckin' wank."

"Most of it?"

Gareth gave a guilty shrug. "Well, all but the odd disc I have hidden, but that's the point. She has taken and hidden it. And I have no fuckin' idea where it is."

Matthew pursed his lips together and then opened the pack of peanuts he had in front of him. "Ah well, it had to happen. You do have an awful lot of it."

Gareth waved his arms in front of him. "But needed. To a guy that doesn't get any shagging, I need it. And she's taking fuckin' liberties, and I'm not having it."

Matthew forced a smile. "It might do you good. But apart from that, how are you doing?"

"Well I didn't get the job at the kennels." Gareth looked thoughtful for a moment, staring at the table. "I don't like they liked the Korean takeaway joke to be honest, no chuffin' sense of humour. Beauty Parlour never phoned me back and the sex shop on the High Street don't have no vacancies."

Matthew chuckled at him and Gareth sighed. "Come on, working with sex toys and corsets and stuff. And women trying on underwear all day. I tried to get in to the lingerie shop in the Shopping Centre, I mean I had a shave and everything but she told me to feck off. Said I wasn't the sort of person they wanted."

"What about a bank?"

Gareth sneered. "Yeah, like when have I been able to add up."

"I think they use calculators or computers or something. Maybe an abacus," Matthew teased and Gareth frowned.

"What's an abacus?"

Matthew opened his mouth and then shut it quickly. "Peanuts?" Matthew felt sorry for Gareth, everything he held dear in life was falling apart and it had been almost nine months since he last had a job, losing it through no fault of his own.

1...34567...17