Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers

"Fuck!"

"I know...tell me about it," May grinned and then I noticed she actually had one of her hands down between her legs, rubbing herself through the shorts she was wearing. "Still gets me hot thinking about it."

"I can see that," I said easily, not at all embarrassed about pointing it out to her now either, which is when she also looked at me, pointedly direct and saw the obvious bulge in my own pants as well.

"You thought at all about what we did a while ago?" she asked me. "Having any thoughts or concerns about the fact that we did?"

"No," I said simply. "Didn't then, certainly don't now either."

"Just don't want you thinking like you owe me anything, or that I'm some sort of special charity."

"May, stop it! I would never, ever think that for one thing. But for another, you're the one who's opened my eyes to a few things, most of which was that my own mother was indeed a sensual human being, thanks to you. And that if it hadn't been for you being a sensual sexy woman yourself, my mother might never have known, or experienced the pleasures that she obviously did experience with you."

May was blushing, though she stood, once again removing the fresh blouse and bra she had on. But this time, she didn't stop there, continuing on as she quickly removed the shorts she'd been wearing along with a small thong, which surprised me a little that she would actually be wearing one. She must have seen the look on my face.

"Just because I've turned sixty, doesn't mean I don't feel like being sexy," she told me.

"You do!" I told her honestly meaning it, once again catching a return smile as she now stood before me entirely naked, and just as she'd also told me, completely hairless!

"You're grinning," she said looking at me as I stood there looking at her.

"I am," I admitted. "Was just thinking, even Carol never completely shaved herself. She always insisted on having a small thin patch of pubic hair, never did understand that really, always referred to it as her Velcro strip. Don't think she appreciated me much, calling it that, but that's what it reminded me off. Even asked her several times to shave it off completely for me, but she never would. Never thought I'd actually see a bare pussy either."

"Well, you certainly have now haven't you?" May said. "And feel free to look more closely at it if you'd like too," she added. "But...only if you get naked too, so I can have a better look at you as well."

I don't think I've ever gotten undressed as fast as I did then. In seconds it seemed like I was just as naked, my hard firm erection bobbing up and down with anticipation, which she seemed very impressed by, almost immediately pushing me down onto the bed, where we both quickly got into a head-to-toe positioning, though neither one of us immediately doing what seemed most naturally normal to do under the circumstances. I seriously wanted to look, and explore her with my eyes and fingers first, and did so, just as she likewise began doing to me as we lay on the bed together, getting very intimately acquainted with one another in the process.

May had, as I realized, a fairly large clit. Bigger than most I had ever seen, which I was suddenly a great deal fascinated with while looking at it, touching it lightly with my finger, especially hearing her moan as I did so. She was also well lubricated, allowing me to easily access her almost pearly-like juice, taking a dab of that with my fingers by merely running it down the glistening split of her sex, and then applying it to the surface of her hard shinny little, or rather not so little clit, caressing it with her own juice, teasing it as I played with it, again fascinated in doing so, and pleasured in hearing it in her soft mewls and moans as I did so.

Likewise, May was doing the same to me too. Squeezing my shaft, milking out a droplet of my own pre-lubrication, then taking it, using it to smear about the head of my engorged cock, the slipperiness of which added to the incredible sensations she was giving to me as she playfully explored my cock, my shaft as well as my balls, looking at me with her hands as well as her eyes just as I was doing to her, doing...until I couldn't stand it anymore and then wanted more than anything, to taste her and have her in my mouth, which I then did.

"Oh, fuck yes Brad!" May cried out the moment my tongue began lapping at that hard clit of hers, which I actually held between two fingers for a moment, licking at her tiny little erection, sucking it gingerly between my lips, alternating back and forth between doing that, and flicking it softly, yet rapidly with my tongue. I then felt May's mouth engulf me, her sweet lips suddenly sucking the supersensitive head of my prick, causing me to gasp loudly, releasing her for the moment.

"Been a while for both of us I think," she said giggling, and then went back to pleasuring my cock with her mouth, just as I began doing to her sweet lips with mine.

Neither one of us was in any kind of a hurry, nor was there any reason to be either. I marveled at the pinkness of her lips, the hardness of her clitoris, the volume of female nectar that ran down her slit, soaking the sheets. I explored her in ways I had never been permitted, nor had explored anyone, taking my time, being silly about it perhaps at times, almost like a kid again on Christmas, that same sense of awe and wonder as I probed her, licked her, sucked her, finger-fucked her, and played in her heavenly passage.

Just as she did with me.

I lost track of time and sense, the pleasure exquisitely sweet, and even when she pushed me over onto my back, climbing up on top of me so that she could lower herself over me, there was no rush about that either, the gentleness of her cunting me, the slickness of her passage as she slowly lowered herself down, easing herself on me, and then sitting there unmoving atop me, with me buried as deeply inside her as I could be. Just marveling at the sensations, taking note of them, and then kissing, kissing passionately for the very first time.

"I don't think...I'm gonna last all that long," I told her in clipped speech, trying to be honest about it, yet feeling somewhat foolish and self conscious about it as I said that.

"Neither am I," she said sweetly, and then began fucking me into oblivion.

#

We had of course done it again, taking our time, slowly and sensual as May rode my cock, the feel of her slick pussy stroking my cock even better than it had been the first time. Lying there, playing with her full breasts was heavenly, especially as she neared orgasm. I was pulling on those incredible nipples, just as she'd asked me to do when I felt a surge of additional warm moisture suddenly begin bathing my cock as her climax began.

"Pinch them Brad! Pinch them!" she screamed out in delight.

I was indeed literally pinching them as hard as I could, both nipples sandwiched between my fingers, pinching, pulling as she wildly fucked herself against me. I had managed to maintain a much better control now myself, though my own orgasm was nearing as well. Knowing that I hadn't yet however, May extricated herself from me and immediately slid down, her mouth soon capturing my cock where she began lavishing it with kisses, tongue tickles and head sucks.

"Fuck that's nice!" I moaned pleasurably. It had been far too long since I had felt that as it was, but May seemed to know a few tricks I had never felt before, and proceeded to show me all of them as she worshipped my cock in ways I didn't even know existed.

"Give it to me," she moaned her mouth gripping my cock. Just hearing her words caused the inevitable explosion to come, my spunk suddenly rushing up the length of my shaft, feeling it as it burst from the head of my prick where May greedily welcomed the sudden splurge, gulping, capturing, and swallowing as quickly as she could before I choked her with the force and volume of my climax.

We collapsed then, sleeping for a time together just as we lay, until hours later I felt the tender touch of her hands and mouth once again waking me up. It was morning. I was surprised we had slept the night together as we had. The sex between us had been both tender and furious, alternating at times between the two. As I lay there still smelling the funky sex smells that covered us, I grinned inwardly at the sensuality of this incredible woman, already feeling my cock stir in appreciation of that.

"Good morning," she said sitting up. "Hungry?"

"For you," I said reaching out towards her, but she darted out of the way laughing as she did.

"Later," she told me easily. "At the moment, I need to pee, and then coffee and something to eat," she added. Suddenly I had to pee as well and followed her down the hall to the bathroom intending to wait outside. To my surprise, May had sat down, leaving the door open as I stood there watching her.

"You need to go too huh?"

I nodded my head, content to wait, but enjoying her uninhibited display as I heard the beginning trickle as she began to pee.

"Come here," she told me.

I walked over, thinking it was her intent to fondle me as she sat there, but the urge to go myself had intensified as I heard her relieving herself. To my surprise, she spread her legs even more widely, looking down, I could see the stream of her urine splashing into the water of the toilet bowl. May did indeed grasp my cock, but not to play with it, she held it, aiming it down between her legs instead.

"Go ahead," she told me grinning. "Been a while since I've done this," she continued smiling. "I want to watch."

I stood watching my own urine intermingling with hers, finding it weirdly erotic that we could stand and sit there doing this together. But in doing so, May showed me a playful almost childlike curiosity that I found intriguing as well as extremely sexy. We soon showered, though it was a quick one, May dashing out heading down stairs to start the coffee long before I was done washing myself, though she had purposely left me standing there with a full erection once again having soaped it to fullness, then again playfully leaving me to stand there as she got out.

"See you downstairs," she said grinning at me. "Food then fuck," she said simply, and disappeared.

#

She had already poured the coffee by the time I had joined her, wearing only a bathrobe which she had provided for me, she stood in one as well, though it remained open, periodically teasing me with a glimpse of her breasts as she busily scrambled up some eggs and bacon, the smells now alerting me to just how hungry I truly was.

"Damn that smells good," I told her.

"Yeah, it does," she agreed. "Really worked up an appetite last night didn't we?"

"Yeah, two kinds of appetites I told her, and though my cock wasn't fully erect now, it still wasn't fully flaccid either as I sat there watching her dishing out the eggs onto our plates, one of her lovely breasts again playing peek-a-boob with me as she scrapped out the last equal portions, refreshed our coffee and then sat down across from me winking at me as she did.

"Eat up, you're going to need your strength today," she said seriously.

We sat conversing after that, getting to know one another even better than we already did. May telling me a little more about her own life, and then sharing with me some of the goofy fun times she and my mother had shared and enjoyed together. As she did however, I couldn't help but see the two of them together, making love, fooling around, which brought to mind the double dildo I had also discovered as we'd cleaned out her dresser drawers.

"Tell me about the double dildo," I asked May. "I just can't imagine mom using one of those," I said honestly. "Though I'm obviously beginning to realize there was a whole other side of her that I never knew existed."

"To some extent, I don't think she knew it did either Brad," May began as she cleared away the breakfast dishes, once again taking a seat across from me as we started on our third cup of coffee together. "But what I began to truly appreciate about your mother was her ability to explore, allow herself to discover who she was, even at this stage in her own life. She wasn't so dead-set in her ways that she wasn't willing to try or do anything, which brought about our going to the porn shop where we purchased that double dildo together."

"Mom went into a porn store?" I said in surprise. "No way!"

May laughed remembering. "Yeah, that surprised me a little too, considering how she'd been embarrassed just looking through the naughty toy catalog we had ordered our vibrators from, and here she was now, actually excited and enthusiastic about actually going inside the store for a look around. It told me how far she had come in gaining confidence about herself, her open-mindedness, and willingness to explore her own sexuality."

I sat back digesting what May was sharing with me, once again feeling my erection growing as she continued on with the story, though the occasional glimpses of her breasts peeking through the opening of her bathrobe may have had something to do with that as she spoke.

"Now remember Brad, though we obviously were enjoying one another as women, and certainly were, your mother still missed, still desired, and still wanted to feel and experience the sensation of being 'fucked' as she put it."

"Mom said fuck?" I asked, once again making May burst out laughing.

"Oh yes, and she said it a lot too, especially when we were," May told me.

I couldn't remember a single time being around her that I had ever heard her speak the word, even my dad had only said it once or twice when he was really angry, but even then, never in front of mom.

"Anyway, as much as she liked...hell, loved everything we did and experienced together, she still enjoyed the sensation of being fucked, especially doggy-style."

Once again, May had painted this image that was a little weird for me to picture in my mind, mom on all fours, her breasts swinging to and fro as May fucked her from behind, which is the mental movie that was playing inside my head now as she continued.

"We had gone into the store with the specific intention of finding something we could get to emulate that. I had already suggested the possible purchase of a strap-on for our mutual use, which we also got, and which I obviously still have, but it was your mother who found the double-dildo you found, which we also purchased as she was very curious, and honestly excited to see what it would feel and be like, for the two of us to be fucking one another simultaneously. As it turned out, we tended to use that more than the other one, especially as we could very easily use it in several positions, allowing us both the freedom to move far more easily, and naturally with it rather than the other. And as uninhibited as your mom gradually became, she still had a few minor insecurities, and for whatever reason, my wearing the strap-on, which she never did. It for whatever reason, made her feel more like she was trying to be a lesbian, or pretending to be one, and like I already told you, she didn't see herself that way, even though we basically were living together and loving together as two women who were... would do."

"So it was actually mom's idea to get it then?"

"Yeah, much to my surprise...and delight," May grinned thinking back. "Like I said, we used that one a lot, and yes...I remember her telling me to 'fuck' her with it, especially when she was as aroused as she would often get whenever we took it out to play with."

"Damn...mom said fuck," I said still not fully comprehending the fact that she had, or trying to envision her kneeling down while she and May coupled together with the erotic naughty looking toy connecting the two of them together.

"Yeah...she did," May sighed affectionately. "God your mother was an erotic sensual woman, I really miss her," May said as her eyes filled remembering.

"I'm beginning to realize that," I stated feeling my own begin watering as well.

"And that reminds me," May said. "Something else I should probably give you, though I'm not sure if you'll be too comfortable with it, but you can then do with whatever you'd like to with them."

"Them? Them what?"

"Maybe I should show you, and then you can decide for yourself," May said standing, and then hurried out of the kitchen back towards her bedroom, returning a few moments later. When she did, she handed me a manila envelope. "Here, there's some photo's inside that we took, under the circumstances, I don't feel comfortable having them, and was wondering what I should do with them. I considered burning them, and not even telling you about them, but then I realized, as naughty as they obviously are, they are of your mother, and that you should be the one to decide whether you wanted to keep them or not," she said handing me the envelope.

"Oh my God! You and mom took dirty pictures together too?"

"A few...yes," May told me. "And that wasn't my idea either!" May added grinning at me.

Once again, I wasn't exactly sure how I felt about this, or if I should even be looking at them, but curiosity got the better of me, so I undid the clasp and peeked inside the envelope briefly, the top photo, surprisingly in black and white catching my eye.

"Yeah...she didn't like colored photos," May told me. "She thought the black and white ones were far more erotic and sensual. See for yourself Brad, don't be too freaked out by them, they really are quite remarkable."

I poured the contents of the envelope out onto the kitchen table. May was right, the photos were provocative as well as highly erotic and sensual in nature. And even though they were for the most part all mom, even those showing the two of them together were more erotic and sensual as opposed to being considered pornographic in nature.

"Wow, these really are incredible!" I stated glancing through them. And oddly enough, I didn't see mom as mom in any of them really, but as an attractive woman who wasn't afraid to display her sensuality or playfulness that clearly showed through in the photos.

For the most part, they looked like photos you would see of pin-up models in the fifties, a hand or arm demurely positioned here or there, just enough to give hint at her obvious nudity, yet tastefully done. I could even see myself blowing up one or two of them, framing them and hanging them on the wall they were so artfully done. And yes, there were others as well, certainly a bit more naughty in nature, most of those showing May and mom together, though even these couldn't be considered vulgar by any means, though I might not necessarily be of a mind to blow them up and frame them, though May might.

"They're beautiful!" I exclaimed after having sorted through them.

"She was," May stated as she had stood looking over my shoulder at them now with me. I felt the soft brush of her bare breast against my neck as she leaned over, pulling one in particular out to show and share with me again. "And I remember this one specifically," May said. It showed mom, just the tip of her tongue barely even touching May's hard extended nipple. May's head was tilted back, her own mouth slightly open in what looked like a pleasured moan caught on camera. Her hand resting against the back of mom's head, fingers entwined in her thick head of hair, another hand gently cupping one of May's sculptured breasts.

"God, that's gorgeous," I said looking at it. "How in the world did you manage to time it to take one like that anyway?"

"We didn't," May said smiling knowingly at me. "Neither one of us was very good at capturing images on film, so had someone else do it for us," she stated once again surprising me.

"You mean...someone else took these for you and mom?"

"Yep, a good friend of mine," May told me. "Someone that was a good friend to us both after a time," May now added waiting for my response. "He was the only man your mother ever had sex with, and only a couple of times, and never alone, always the three of us together whenever we did."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers