Secrets and Betrayals Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His voice rose higher than he expected it to and he could see the dread in her eyes.

Helping her to the couch, he had her sit down. After making sure she was all right he went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water and a towel so she could dry her eyes. Returning he held out the towel and placed the glass on the end table next to her.

He looked at her and said, "I'm sure you won't make me come and get you at Rory's house tonight."

Alicia's eyes grew wide at the mention of Rory's name, but she managed a strangled, "I'll be here."

Gary snarled, "At least this is one Thursday night that Rory won't have you."

Alicia mumbled out, "Never again," Her face showed her terror, "please don't divorce me...don't throw me away."

"We'll talk about that in a couple of hours." Turning he briskly walked out of the room. Throwing his car keys on the table after removing his house keys from his key ring he slammed the front door much louder than he meant to. He walked up the street to the strip mall to a small sports bar tucked in the corner that served some decent hot wings.

Ordering a pitcher of Killian Red and 24 hot wings, he sat in an end booth and brooded. After finishing his second beer from the pitcher, his fifth inside of an hour, his anger managed to reach its zenith. He mumbled and hissed to himself for the better part of the next forty-five minutes.

"What kind of dim-witted ideas were running around in that woman's brain, 'I didn't feel wanted, not sexy, unsure about you, about...us,'" he mocked.

"It's not like I did..."

His voice trailed off as he raised his head and stared out the window next to him. He sat unmoving for what seemed like forever as tears began to fall from his face. He didn't know what had triggered it, but as he sat there it suddenly came roaring back to him. He remembered with crystal clarity, the nine-week affair he had had a little over four years ago with Alicia's youngest sister, Kathleen. They had called it off after being together on five different occasions. They woke up and realized what their little game could cost them. Neither of them had any desire to hurt each other or more importantly, Alicia. The affair had been a horrible mistake, a foolish opportunistic tryst driven by pure animalistic lust between them. He finished the beer and the wings, paid his check and left for his home, his wife, his marriage.

Gary sat as his mind drifted back to four years earlier.

At Alicia's urging Gary had traveled 300 miles in order to help her sister, Kat, pack out of her dorm at college since she was going to be home for the summer. Alicia had a weekend job scheduled she couldn't get out of. Instead of leaving her little sister stranded she had sent Gary, her husband and Kat's buddy, as slave labor.

Gary remembered arriving at his motel and calling Alicia at work reaching her as she was heading out to the field for the next four days. He told her how much he missed her already and that he loved her before they hung up. He reminded her that he would see her in a few days and couldn't wait until they could be alone.

He showered and put on comfortable jeans and a polo shirt then using the directions Alicia had given him the day before he drove to Kat's place. Arriving just as the end of school party was really getting underway, he found the free flowing booze coupled with no food on his stomach, and so many young women all vying for his attention had his head spinning.

He could still remember the sounds and the smells as if they were yesterday; but just how things got going with Kat was a bit hazy. He remembered how she pulled him away from a group of coed's who were touching and rubbing all over him. Sometime later, he and Kat were kissing deep and long, their tongues exploring the insides of each other's mouths while their hands roamed shamelessly over each other's bodies.

Breaking from the kiss, Kat's lust filled eyes found his, "I know this is wrong but I want you Gary. I don't care if you are my sister's husband or not, I want you." If he had been drinking less he would have said no and left. It was not an excuse, just fact. As it was, He had enough liquid courage in him to act on the impulse to ravish this foxy young vixen in his arms.

All he said was "Lead the way little sister, I'm right behind you."

Kat grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs to her room. Once she had them safely locked inside, she had her shirt and bra off in seconds.

Turning to face him she said with mischief in her voice, "Little sister is so naughty."

She didn't wait for his response before pulling him on the bed on top of her.

He remembered glimpses of that night as they thrashed about wildly quenching the passion that had sprung up, linking their bodies together. He recalled they had sex at least three times, but couldn't quite put everything together. Waking up the next morning, he found Kat riding his morning hardness. Never had he felt this kind of unbridled passion and lust from a woman before, not even from Alicia, and behind closed doors, his wife was a wildcat.

They had been extremely cautious during their affair; never trying to force time for them to be together. When they managed to be alone, they took advantage of it, but if there was even the slightest doubt someone might discover them, they wouldn't even try.

Gary had not sought out the affair but made little effort to get out of it. Months later they both had concluded it had to stop. The morning after their fifth rendezvous they coupled one last time then they agreed to end it before the person they both loved was hurt any more than she already had been. In the four years since that morning, he had been alone with Kat many times without anything every happening, both of them were sure it never would again.

Gary remembered how guilty he felt after each entanglement with Kat. It was difficult to even function with Alicia after being with Kat the first two times. He had a hard time facing his wife; afraid she would see through him. He took Alicia out more, bought her special little gifts, paid extra special attention to her, making her feel so special when he really only wanted to make himself feel better. It had been shortly after that she became pregnant with their daughter.

******

He shook himself back into the present as he stopped and stared at his front door of his house gathering his strength and thoughts before entering. Gary knew when he left the bar and he started for his house he would both forgive Alicia. If she wanted to come back to him, and he would do whatever he needed to make it all work out. His almighty male ego had ruled his thoughts through this whole situation and not once had he thought past the pain he had endured. Yes indeed, he would make this work.

Opening the front door, he saw Alicia was standing in the foyer. Entering he gave the door a quick kick with his foot closing it.

Putting out his arms to his wife he said, "Alicia, I Love You."

With a heartfelt, "Oh god yes," bursting out of her lips she ran to him and jumped into his arms holding him with a vice like grip, her arms around his neck, her legs wrapped around his waist. Gary held her close to him for several minutes before he gently lowered her to the ground. Catching her gaze he raised her chin towards him and asked, "Do you want me, our marriage, and our family?"

"Yes, oh god yes, that's all I want my love."

"Then this affair has to stop as of right now."

Nodding she replied, "I told him it was over, when I saw him last Monday night. I promise you, never again."

"Then I want you to come back to me and our family. We'll find the right people to help us heal from this sickness." His tears were flowing down his face, matching hers.

She nodded again, "As I come back to you I want you to promise me one thing."

Gary nodded, thinking 'Ok, she'll want me to keep away from her now ex-lover.'

She looked him in the eyes, the pain and fear of the afternoon etched in her face. "Promise me if I take you back, you will quit screwing my sister, and that you'll never do it again...please!"

Gary's eyes widened, color faded from his face, as he slowly nodded yes. He tried to speak, but nothing would come out. He moved to a chair near the front door, sitting down with a hard thud.

To be continued...

*

Please take time to vote, we all take a huge amount of time to work out a story, good bad or indifferent your voting helps us to become better more focused writers, which in turn gives you the reader a better product. I appreciate any and all feedback.

12