All Comments on 'Secrets of The New World Order Ch. 02'

by bjmichaels

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
BladenessBladenessabout 9 years ago
Great story!

I love stories like these that twist the real world in absurd ways. I thought you did a great job showing a lot of different aspects of society being affected by the different type of policies. It was very well done. I just wish a little more transition was put between each scene as it got very confusing. A little bold subtitle would be nice.

I hope you choose to continue this story and keep it on its very dark path. I've been a fan since the first chapter you wrote in 2013. I don't really want a good ending out of this as its very hot the way it is and very different from the usual stuff that is out there. I really like seeing how twisted the world becomes when capitalism is taken to its ultimate conclusion. I do think some things like like this already happen so its nice for an author to actually write a story about it.

Again, thanks a lot for writing this and keep up the good work!

Rapier875Rapier875over 1 year ago

I wish you put a marker in the text when the location/situating changes.

Jumping from one to another with no indication is very confusing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous