Secrets Of The Stallion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stone_Rhine
Stone_Rhine
40 Followers

She groaned in delight. As Jake pulled her back, he held her ankles, opened her legs in an invite to Titus. He indicated for Titus to take her pussy on offer.

She was spread wide. Her wet, pink labia were flushed pink. The dark landing strip on her puffy mons pubis looked very inviting.

Brandy watched fascinated as Titus pushed his cock one last time into Safira's mouth before accepting Jake's offer. His eyes lingered on her pussy and then he began to position himself for Safira's double penetration.

Now lying on her back, Jake hands moved to Safira's lovely thighs, opening her legs wider, while spreading his own legs to give Titus access to Safira's wet and glistening pink pussy.

Titus saw Jake's cock buried in her anus and her wet pussy and pink lips surrounded by black trimmed pubic hair. Ready and waiting for him with Jake's full consent.

He devoured the intimate view, licking his lips as he fondled her with his fingers.

Safira heard Jake quietly tell Brandy who was lying by the side of them pleasuring herself by the double ended and vibrating dildo,

"Enjoy the view Brandy, because you are next!" His words were a threatening promise.

Titus knelt and positioned himself for entry. Jake's words excited Brandy and the vibrating, double ended dildo caused her body to get very hot and flustered. Her hands moved to her clitoris and breasts of their own volition and she began to masturbate beside them. She pleasured herself, circling her little nub and fondling and squeezing her breasts whilst watching the men use Safira's body for their own needs.

Not, from the sounds of the ecstasy coming from her lips though, was Safira complaining one little bit of their undivided attentions.

Brandy lay back and wanked and writhed, groaning as she let the eroticism of the moment take over.

Jake's cock was deep in Stone's ass. He felt the tightness of her channel gripping him like a vice. The pressure of her anal walls and the thought of her giving herself in this way just heightened his sexual pleasure, primal male lust and naughty pride of possessing her there.

Jake's hands supported her open thighs, spreading her ass and her delightful pussy for Titus. Titus knelt and straddled Jake's legs and guided his hard cock towards Safira's wet pussy. He allowed his knob to wipe up and down her inner folds, coating him with her sweet nectar and building the anticipation of entering and fucking her.

Safira watched him rub his helmet in her folds. Her labia kissed his crown, and he gently stroked and circled his knob to her entrance. Her lips folded over him as he pushed in to claim her. The feel of his cock slowly entering and Jake already deeply inside her body stretched her like never before. They were both so big and massive and she was filled to the brim and almost bursting.

Jake felt Safira gasp as Titus found her entrance and thrust filling her up to the hilt. Both men stilled and Safira got used to the double penetration stretching her, breathing steady as her body grew accustomed to accommodating them both.

Titus took over from Jake holding her legs open, spread wide so he could see both her cavities filled. The view excited him and he began to fuck, slow at first and then Jake joined in with an alternate thrust. As Titus filled her, Jake withdrew. As Jake pushed into her body, Titus pulled out.

Titus held Safira's legs wide open and began to thrust a little faster. Jake's hands now free, he ran them along her body and caressed her breasts and firm belly. He squeezed and groped her magnificent orbs. Jake bunched her titties, making her nipples protrude even more. She lay back, breasts jutting up, her head on his shoulder, displaying herself for Titus's eyes and Jake's imagination.

Jake feverishly kissed and nibbled on her neck and began to counter Titus's thrusts. As he was pulling out, Jake was pushing in.

She lay back on Jake to enjoy this new sensation as he kissed her neck showing his approval and pleasure. He groped and squeezed her breasts with his hands as Titus watched, thrusting that little bit faster, enjoying the sight before him.

Safira stroked Titus's shoulders and back as he leaned forward, her nails leaving faint scratches down his back. Her moans and groans showed she was happy for the two men to use her for their greedy pleasure, as well as for her own.

Titus leaned forward and kissed and sucked her breasts that Jake had thoughtfully bunched for him as she stroked and gently raked his back with her nails. Her body responded at the attentions of both men and she groaned in pleasure as her desire built and turned to female animalistic lust.

As the sexual frenzy rose, Titus and Jake began to fuck Safira hard and fast, losing all aspects of control. She was their sex toy and she was enjoying being the object of their lust. Her sighs and feminine grunts filled the harem.

Safira was vaguely aware of Brandy watching their double joining and her moaning close by as she pleasured herself with her given toy, but her own greed and lust cared for nothing but her own satisfaction crying for release.

Jake tilted his head to the side and glanced at Brandy who was lying opposite of him on her side. The double headed toy was deep, vibrating inside her openings, her eyes filled with lust as she witnessed the hedonistic display of carnal desire. She knew she was next and the anticipation excited her.

Jake reached and grabbed her ankle to remind her she was not forgotten and that they fully intended to use her in the same way. She was their submissive, like Safira, this night.

Suddenly Titus pulled partially out of Safira, resting his crown in her entrance like a plug. She instinctively lifted her head and knew from his demeanour what he wanted. Titus tapped her thigh impatiently and withdrew from her vagina, silently indicating with his eyes, he wanted her ass now too. She smiled at him and obediently rose from Jake's cock. She turned her body around to face Jake.

Their lusty gazes locked and she stroked Jake's throbbing erection before pushing him inside her pussy. She bent over Jake, dangling her breasts by his mouth to play with and offered up her curvy bottom for Titus to take his pleasure. Titus directed his cock to her ass and that tantalising puckered star, now gaping a little from Jake's stretching.

Titus moved in closer and then filled Safira's ass and the double penetration continued. She gasped at his rough, lusty entry.

Jake's lips suckled her nipples and his hands found her firm buttocks. He groped her cheeks, opening them wide for Titus as he fucked her.

Jake held her as she leant down to snog him with unbridled passion, breathing hard as both men thrust into her body.

"My god this is intense," Jake thought and it was all he could do to remain in control.

"Banana slugs," came to his mind but he was unable to even picture the ugly creatures.

Images of Safira's and Brandy's lusty naked bodies just took over his mind just too overpowering.

Her beautiful naked body, swathed in a sheen of flushed sexual heat and illuminated by the gentle light of the harem. Her nudity picturesque and stunning, as two equally naked men, worshipped her sexuality.

Judging by the power of Titus thrusts he was lost in his own lust and enjoying this as much as Jake was.

Jake's eyes closed, he lost all sense of time as the hot fucking went on and on.

Titus began to fuck her harder, holding her shoulders to ensure she was pulled back deeply onto him. She moved lower, lifting her ass and offered Titus full access to her bottom and snogged Jake passionately underneath her.

Titus smacked her ass, 1, 2 and then 3 times, medium hard and she felt the sting and vibrations. The pleasure was intense.

Jake open his eyes as he heard and felt the vibrations of the first spank, he saw and felt Safira urgently rubbing her clitoris with wet fingers as she brought herself to the edge of orgasm. Each spank exciting her more.

Wetting his own fingers Jake offered his assistance in rubbing her little magic bud, but she pushed his hand away, frenzied and very wanton. She was fucking the men as much as they were fucking her.

Jake smiled at her impatient swatting and gazed at her as she rubbed herself with a frenzied urgent passion and then began to climax.

Safira, in the early throes of a shattering, orgasmic, pleasure world, was one very beautiful sight indeed.

Safira was lust crazed as both men fucked her hard. She pleasured her clitoris, screaming for attention, rubbing, circling and leaking her desire. Jake tried again to interrupt her rhythm to take over, but she couldn't stop in her frenzy. She needed her release. It was building, it was wonderful, and then, she crashed into oblivion.

Her body erupted into waves of pleasure and spasms and gasping breaths. Right here, right now, she didn't care what the men did. Safira's release and pleasure was all she cared about!

She screamed in sexual ecstasy, "arhhhhhhh!"

Safira screamed her sexual elation at reaching the uncontrolled orgasm convulsing through her body. Brandy watched spellbound at the sight of her, sandwiched between the two men responsible, their cocks embedded into her anus and pussy. Jake lay underneath deep in her pussy, Safira was lying on top of him face down and Titus over the top, buried in her ass. Titus nuzzled Safira's shoulder, in their double penetration of her. Safira's own fingers having teased her clitoris in the sexual frenzy.

Jake was awestruck and empowered by Safira's massive climax. Titus and Jake slowed down their thrusts as Safira shattered and screamed her ecstasy. They managed to retain complete control of their own lust, although it was not without difficulty, feeling those tremors that shuddered along their cocks.

Safira had a rosy sheen on her naked, tanned and unblemished skin. The sweat glistened on her trembling and shaking body. The jet black hair on her head and her trimmed little pubic strip was just stunningly attractive as she quivered. Jake had never seen her look so beautiful than she did now, in her heightened sexual rapture.

Titus and Jake couldn't help but be proud of their prowess at Safira's obvious fulfilment. They were the Masters of the harem for this one night.

Their chests expanded a touch as they caught each other's eyes in a silent male strut and their thoughts turned to Brandy and the determination of ensuring she quivered and screamed as Safira had just done.

As Safira's orgasm subsided exhausted, Titus withdrew from her, and winced a little. His cock was very sensitive as he slid from her anal passage. He lay down by Jake's side, his erection hard and beautiful.

He raised his hand looking at Brandy and using a crooked index finger called her over to him. Brandy rose up, the double ended dildo still vibrating in her lower cavity regions, keeping her prepared and ready for the two Masters in the dungeon, whilst they had attended to Safira. Now it was Brandy's turn. Titus wanted her now as he had had Safira.

Brandy rose up, still with the toy in her and approached Titus. He inspected the toy filling both her pussy and ass and took hold of it, teasing her a little. He built her anticipation. She knew they were going to take her soon and use her body to excite them all.

Brandy reached Titus and his fingers teased and checked her readiness, gripping the dildo and using it to move in and out slowly and to circle in order to keep her stretched

Brandy groaned at the intimacy of his touch. He parted her labia wide, and licking his finger slowly circled her clitoris. She moaned again at his slow, determined expertise. He blew gently and then kissed her swollen nub briefly. He reached for the lubricating gel and taking her hand, squeezes some into her palm. Then he directed her hand to her ass, as he pulled the dildo free from her body.

Brandy gripped his cock and wanked him. He shut his eyes, enjoying the slow, rhythmic stroke and she rubbed the gel around and in her anal passage. She ensured it was slippery and enticing.

"Mount me, facing me." He demanded and she obeyed.

She watched his face as she lowered her pussy onto him, leaning forward for a very sensuous snog. His cock slipped into her, filling her right up to her cervix.

Jake snogged Safira with deep genuine feeling and rubbed her back, in their tender moment.

"You were great baby," he whispered.

Jake laid Safira down tenderly, knowing from experience she needed time to recover from such a climax of sexual excitement. He gently rubbed her back, then reached for some chocolate and bottled water.

He gave her a sip and placed a chocolate on her tongue. She smiled sleepily at him and felt his deep affection for her as he kissed her forehead. He ensured she was comfy and then moved away to play with Brandy for a while, working in tandem with Titus to make her feel as good as Safira right now.

Jake turned his attention to Titus and Brandy. Brandy was mounting Titus with his guidance in the Cowgirl fashion. He noted her sleek back and curvy hips and moved in behind her, lubricating his cock with the gel close by. He ran his finger down her spine and watched as her skin flickered at his touch.

Brandy sensed, Jake tending to Safira before moving behind her and that finger dragging slowly down Brandy's spine. Brandy's tummy tightened in excited anticipation. She lifted her ass in invitation and spread her cheeks for him. Her puckered anal star, his for the taking, glistening like a jewel with the recently added lubricating gel.

She bent forward and lifted her ass high, sensing his intentions. Jake took over from her hands, keeping her cheeks wide. She snogged Titus, cupping his face. Her offering excited Jake for he entered her in one big thrust.

Her tight and slick anal channel was loosened in play by the vibrator but Brandy still groaned at his brutal entry.

This excited Titus and he thrust hard too. Both men claiming her body and making sure she felt their double entry. Then both men fucked her hard, rough and very deep, using her as a fuck toy.

Both filled and stretched her like never before. They were using her and slaking their primitive need in taking her in this way. Titus squeezed her breasts roughly as she broke their kiss, needing to fill her lungs with oxygen. This was not about tender lovemaking, this was about ensuring a woman knew the strength of man's animal need, and she was nothing more than a whore and sex toy in these moments.

Titus and Jake impaled her deep and hard. She groaned as they possessed her. Then they started their strokes and thrusts with wild abandon, trying to remain in sync. She felt good on their cocks and their greedy lust almost made the synchronisation impossible to maintain.

The thought of being used, strangely excited her. She wanted their hard, rough ardour. She wanted them lost to lust in her body. She wanted their minds and bodies taken over by their ultimate fucking need of her. It was exhilarating. It enlivened her body. She fucked back as best she could thoroughly empowered, sandwiched between them.

Jake slowed his pace and ground into Brandy. He pulled her upright snogging her neck and groping her breasts. He squeezed and rolled her soft flesh and taunt, erect nipples between his fingers as Titus watched. He had full view of her rocking and mauled tits as they fucked her. Titus enjoyed her groans and rough handling and pulled her pubic hair and lewdly messed with her full pussy.

Safira's eyes were shut, relaxed, sated and waiting for the sugar rush to revitalize her tired limbs. The moans and groans of the troilism next to her built until she could resist no longer. She opened her eyes and positioned herself on the pillow to enjoy their play.

She watched enthralled and fascinated. She felt her own desire begin to spring into life again.

The men were fucking Brandy, hard and fast, using her body for their own carnal pleasure. She was sandwiched between them impaled by their cocks moaning in pleasure at their taking of her.

The play was profound lechery. The three lost in their own little fucking world, not caring for anything except slaking their lust in each other's bodies. It was powerful, it was extreme, it was fanatical and such a turn on for her.

Then Titus leaned up and said softly commanded in Brandy's ear, "Turn over, I want your ass."

She obediently pulled Titus's cock out of her pussy and reached for the lube as Jake continued to play with her tits. She wiggled off Jake's cock and turned round.

Leaning back Jake watched as Brandy got comfortable sitting on Titus's lower stomach. She lubed up Titus's throbbing hard on and gave him a slow and erotic wank in the process. She massaged more lubrication into her anal passage as Titus had a close up view.

Stroking his own cock, Jake was pleasantly surprised when Safira took over with a slick firm grip on his cock and masturbated him in a slow and pleasurable motion.

He enjoyed Safira's stroke as he watched Brandy slowly masturbate Titus and cover him in gel.

Then already turned to face Jake, she lowered her sexy ass on to Titus's hard length. He groaned in delight as her anal walls slithered down his length.

Titus was ready for her sweet ass and took a deep breath when she guided him in to her anal passage. In one deep plunge he filled her tight channel. They paused, then Titus began to buck his hips urgently. He fucked her, excited.

Jake's gaze turned to the pink parted lips of her pussy, fluttering open and shut with Titus's deep anal fucking.

Safira continued to stroke Jake's cock and he smiled, liking the idea of his woman pleasuring him, ready for taking another.

Standing and moving away from her, Jake offered his cock to Brandy's mouth. He slapped the swollen head against her eager tongue and lips before allowing her to take him deep in her throat. He ground and then, pulled free and slapped her breasts with his rock hard cock, then returned back to her mouth.

Jake was excited, enjoying the slutty, sex toy atmosphere. He lewdly offered his cock to Brandy's mouth again, slapping his cock at her tongue, lips and face.

Then he gripped her head and pushed his cock into her eager mouth, fully inserted to the back of her throat. She momentarily gagged at his size. He enjoyed her licking and sucking, before he withdrew again to slap his cock at her face and tits and pushing back into her head.

Jake swatted Brandy's face and breasts with his cock, giving it to her to lick and tease and swat again. Brandy took him in her mouth, sucking and licking eagerly each time he brought it to her mouth. He filled her mouth and ground there before withdrawing and swatting her again.

Safira slowly rolled over and with an arm around a silky pillow, rested her chin on her hands and smiled at the sight going on right next to her. Still glowing in post orgasm she looked positively radiant and stunning. Her eyes sparkled as she watched Brandy get the "attention" from both Masters.

As Jake slapped his cock in Brandy's face, Jake and Safira's eyes met and her smile said it all. He thanked the stars for having fate cross their paths the day, they had met for the first time and allowed them to blaze their trail together.

Jake returned to Brandy and pushed on her cleavage indicating for her to lie down on Titus. Titus immediately responded by holding her legs, spreading them wide open for Jake's pleasure. Titus sucked and nibbled her neck at the same time.

When Jake pushed Brandy's chest to lie down on Titus, Safira knew his intention was to fuck her. She watched as Titus's hands moved to Brandy's thighs and opened her legs wide, displaying her pussy for Jake. He looked and saw Titus's cock buried in her anus.

He cupped Brandy's pussy and ground a little. His other hand reached for Safira's pussy and ground into her. He smiled liking the idea both of his hands were each filled with a different pussy.

Stone_Rhine
Stone_Rhine
40 Followers