Secrets Of The Stallion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stone_Rhine
Stone_Rhine
40 Followers

Still fondling Safira he leaned down and using his finger and thumb, opened Brandy's hood to reveal her clitoris. He kissed it open mouthed. Then he fingered both women at the same time, one finger, two fingers and finally three fingers. He pulled Safira closer, using the fingers inside her and when she was close enough, alternatively kissing each pussy and clitoris.

Then, purposely leaving Safira wanting, he placed his penis at Brandy's entrance. He positioned over her and thrust and took her. Brandy groaned at the double penetration.

"Play with yourself, while you watch me fuck her." Jake commanded her.

Safira moved to the side so all could see her self-pleasure when they turned their heads if the whim took them.

Jake positioned himself over Brandy and kissed her neck the opposite side to Titus. She gripped his shoulders, raking him with her fingers as he entered her wet pussy. Jake moved in to fuck Brandy one more time. Resting on his hands, he entered that sweet pussy and pumped Brandy hard and fast. She was filled by both men's throbbing cocks. Then they synchronised and fucked, fast and furious taking her breath away.

Both men pumped Brandy hard and deep. She locked her hands around Jake's neck as they snogged her neck, sandwiched between the two men and gasped as they took her.

The bed rocked from the manic fucking taking place.

Both men fucked her wildly, intent on their goal for Brandy to reach orgasm.

Titus moved his hand to rub her pussy and found her clitoris easily. He ground his fingers on her, breathing hard in her ear which only served to excite her more. He knew her body only too well now, how to excite, how to tantalise, how to turn her into a female fucking machine. And he used that knowledge now, so expertly. He circled on her mound to heighten her pleasure just how she liked it.

Her desire knew no bounds as the men continued their lusty onslaught. The volcano inside her bubbled and threatened to overflow.

Jake was startled but pleasantly surprised in his fever pitched brain, when he felt fingers running down his back and then a hand push his ass into Brandy, in sync with his rhythm.

"Safira," Jake shivered as she slid her body close and snogged his ear and neck.

Safira, unable to resist any longer, had moved to Jake and touched his body as he fucked Brandy.

The sexual energy in the room was electrifying. Brandy was right around the corner from a climax.

Titus was pounding her ass like a piston, using his fingers on her swollen bud to rub in little circles.

Brandy was lost in her own erotic thoughts, not sure who's fingers they were and not really caring. Jake was fucking and grinding and pulling out and slapping her wet pussy. Then starting the circuit again, fucking, grinding, withdrawing and slapping.

Safira stroked Jake's back and pushed his ass a little as he thrust into Brandy. Safira moved to kiss his ear and neck. Then she squirted some lubricating gel on her fingers.

Safira's busy hands explored and moved to Jake's ass. She naughtily, rubbed fingers against his rosette. Rimming him gently with the lube and partially entering his little ring piece.

The temperature was rising to fever pitch and then, Brandy exploded. Hot molten lava flowing over the two men as the power of her eruption caused convulsive sparks to fly through the air. Her body reaching the ultimate peak as her orgasm released. She spasmed and jerked in her own Utopian World. She screamed, like Safira had earlier, the men's goal achieved, as she trembled and shook between them.

Jake heard the now familiar cries of Brandy in orgasm, her nipples peaked and she had a pink rosy flush in her cheeks and breasts. Her eyes were jammed shut, her lips wet with desire she had let go and exploded. She thrashed and jerked, in much the same way as Safira had done. She flooded creamy white cum all over Titus's glistening penis.

She closed her eyes and paused putting all her focus on her orgasmic contractions that gripped and released Jake's cock. Her nails dug into Jake's back as she hugged him hard.

The men accomplished their goal bringing Brandy's screaming climax. Brandy had shattered between them, almost fitting in her pleasure.

They slowed, enjoying her powerful release. She shuddered on their buried cocks, and then, as she calmed, Safira moved to Jake, snogged him and whispered in his ear, "Let me finish you Baby."

Jake nodded at Titus and gave Brandy a short, tender kiss then untangled himself from their union.

Jake moved over to be with Safira and Brandy unhitched from Titus to lay by his side, waiting for her strength to return. She enjoyed Titus's warmth as she cuddled him, her breath still rasping and body still glowing in her powerful release. Titus wrapped his arm around her stroking her hair, allowing her to rest for a brief moment.

Safira offered him her hand and motioned to the space, she had been lying in earlier.

Safira puffed up a pillow and signalled him to lie down and she straddled him and their lips met in familiar kisses.

His Safira worked her way down his body with a flurry of small kisses, his neck and chest and then his stomach.

A dominant male no more, Jake let his Love take care of him, in her sweet Safira style. He basked in her kisses, her attentions and adoration. A perfect ending for the most amazing night of sexual exploration in his life.

Safira sat astride Jake and began kissing his lips, his neck, his chest, his belly button, his tummy and his hard cock. She stroked him gently and then positioned her pussy over him. She lowered on to him cowgirl style and began a slow delightful joining.

She dragged her finger on his lips and mouth, "Watch me dance for you Baby." She murmured seductively.

Jake looked her over and she circled her hips on his cock deep inside her. He groaned at her pussy walls teasing him. Then she threw her head back and began fondling herself for his pleasure and hers. She slowly touched her neck, dragging her hands, inch by inch, over her body slowly fondling and groaning. Her hands moved over her breasts, her tummy and down to her pubic hair. She opened her pussy for him to look at the inner pink flesh. She touched herself intimately before moving up to her breasts again, squeezing and caressing them for him. All the time maintaining the hip circle on his hard staff and moaning gently.

Jake watched her and ground his hips in time with hers enjoying her personal and intimate dance for him.

Safira sensed Brandy was now also sitting astride Titus. She opened her eyes to see them also coupled in the same manner as Jake and her next to them. Titus was watching Brandy intently too as she ground on him. Brandy and Safira held hands and synchronised their dance, their free hand stroking and stimulating their own bodies. They ground and writhed and moaned.

The two men lay back enjoying the sensual slow play of the two turned on ladies grinding on their cocks, moaning and writhing.

Soon the men were reaching up fondling their breasts, gripping their hips, touching their pussies and bucking into them, this was for them now.

The rhythmic riding synchronised naturally. Brandy and Safira broke hand contact to help maintain their balance and groaned as the cocks hit their cervixes. They slid in and out easily and they flooded more with their natural juices, coating their cocks and thighs with their potent female scent.

The rhythm increased and the men gripped their hips, fingers digging into flesh as the fucking intensified. It was hot and needy and their breasts bounced up and down at their eagerness to please them. A sheen of heated sweat broke out on all their bodies from their eager exertions.

Both men started groaning, deep guttural sounds emanating from deep within, growling and primitive. Their orgasms were close now and Brandy and Safira worked harder to make them peak and explode. Rising and sliding faster like steady pistons. Pussies gripping as they moved up and down on their lengths.

They both exploded within seconds of each other and Brandy and Safira smiled at each other in exultation. Jubilant and happy, they slowed their pace to a slower grind, to milk and fulfil. The men's hot eruptions shot deep into their bodies before some of their semen began its downward journey again, pooling at their labia and seeping onto their cocks and balls.

They breathed hard and stiffened as the orgasm took them into a different stratosphere. Safira stroked Jake's damp chest, enjoying the wondrous look on his face. Eventually they calmed and Brandy and Safira both slipped off them to lie, cuddling at their sides. All of four of them, content, sated and lost in their own thoughts.

Jake broke first and decided it was time to turn their time more private for cuddles and sleep.

He snogged Safira and reached for some robes close by. He helped her into one and fastened his own. He kissed Brandy as Safira kissed Titus, "Good night," and then they swapped.

He shook Titus's hand and Safira hugged Brandy. Titus and Brandy then settled and snuggled down in the bed very content.

They all smiled at each other, knowing that this indeed had been one night to remember for all times. It would be spoken of in hushed, chuckling tones in the years to come, their guilty pleasure of unfettered, naughty lust.

Safira and Jake bid Brandy and Titus goodbye.

Jake placed their clothes in his arms and then threw Safira over his shoulder, causing her to giggle.

With a last look around the dungeon, he opened the door and stepped through, closing it quietly behind them.

He marched to the secret passageway leading to the pool room and the awaiting bed settee in the office of The Stallions Bar and Grill. To continue their night alone and fall into a much needed sleep, in each other's arms quite content and sated.

THE END.

Stone_Rhine
Stone_Rhine
40 Followers