Secrets of the Tea Room Ch. 12

Story Info
Rose & Jackson help Jennifer get over her ordeal.
13k words
4.77
10.3k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose smiled, walked to answer the knock at the door announcing room service with the breakfast cart, and said, "Good. That's a move in the right direction!"

They were quiet on their drive back to New Orleans and Rose had Jennifer drop her off at the Tea Room. Rose waved and smiled as Jennifer drove away, but her smile converted to a frown as she turned and entered the Tea Room.

This was like nothing she had come up against before and it would take some very delicate work. She locked the door behind her and went in to the office.

She sat down and the first phone call she made was to Queen. "Queen, sorry to bother you on a Sunday ... but I wanted to give you something to think about for a while. I can't tell you the particulars, but I'm going to be working with a young woman who's going to need a lot of attention and care.

She's been horribly hurt, sexually and emotionally abused and doesn't have much of a chance to be happy unless we can help her. Would you roll over some ideas in your mind and see if there are any remedies we can blend which might help her. Thanks. I'll talk to you about your ideas in the morning."

She hung up the phone, thought for a minute, and shook her head. Well, if Allen wanted Jennifer, we'd just have to see how badly he wanted her. She reached for the phone again and dialed Allen's number. "Hello Allen. Yes. I've spent some time with Jennifer and we need to talk. Can you meet me here at the Tea Room? Good. Get here as soon as you can. Oh, and Allen, park in the alleyway and come in the back door. Thanks, see you soon."

Rose busied herself in the kitchen preparing coffee for herself and Allen. It was around lunch so she gathered what she had out of the frig and fixed two salads, generously loaded with meats and cheeses, and she found a loaf of crusty bread.

Shortly there was a light knock at the back door and Rose opened it. "Hello again, Allen, come in, we have a lot to talk about, but not on a empty stomach. Help me carry these things into the dining room."

She and Allen sat and ate quietly for a while, then Rose broke the silence, "Allen, as I said on the phone, I've spent some time with Jennifer and gotten to know her a little. With the help of a couple of Hurricanes and one of my special teas, she opened up to me last night. You were right, she has been physically and emotionally abused, and she's never recovered. As she put it, her desire and innocence were murdered."

Allen started, "Damn, Rose, that's a pretty strong statement! How can I help her? I'll kill the bastard who's done this to her, who is he?"

Rose smiled a sad smile and patted his hand, "Allen, Jennifer doesn't need retribution, she needs a lot of love and attention. I don't think, however, you can provide it just yet and that's why I wanted to speak with you personally.

I think I can help Jennifer, possibly even cure her, but I'm not entirely sure. You know I'll do my best for her ... and for you ... it's going to take a while, it won't be a matter of just a few days or weeks, realistically I think it's going to take several months. Can you wait that long?"

Allen smiled at once, "Wait ... of course I can wait ... a few months to ensure happiness for the rest of my life, I'll gladly wait."

"Good", Rose said, "There's something else. If I take this commission ... if her desire is to be reborn, I think it must be with a stranger. Someone she doesn't know, and someone with whom there is no emotional investment or possibility of rejection. Can you agree to that?"

"Another man with Jennifer?", the smile had turned to a scowl, "Good God Rose, that's a lot to ask! I'm going to have to think about this ... could I look at her again and not imagine her in his arms? I don't know how it would make me feel to know she'd found pleasure again with someone other than myself."

"I understand, Allen. You can think about it for a couple of days. Call me on Tuesday with your answer ... but Allen, while you're thinking, don't get love and sex mixed up together ... more often than not, the one has nothing to do with the other. Do you want to have sex with Jennifer, or do you want her to be able to be a loving wife to you?"

Allen was torn and confused, he didn't know how he'd answer, but he promised Rose a call on Tuesday. She kissed him goodbye on the cheek, and let him out the back door again, but Rose knew that whether she had the commission or not, she had to help Jennifer in whatever way she could.

I returned from Baton Rouge only slightly less irritable than when I left. I had even met a friendly woman and shared my first interlude in quite some time. Why it hadn't satisfied me, I had no idea ... it just didn't.

I drove up the driveway of Rose's house and parked in the rear. She'd had a carport built behind the house for me shortly after I moved in. I smiled to myself, I knew why there was no driveway or carport ... Rose hadn't needed one ... she couldn't drive. I don't know if it was her pride that kept her from telling me all these months, but the cat was out of the bag now! She had seen to it that I was supplied with a proper car ... not too ostentatious, not to dull. Just proper and right ... the way she did everything.

I was actually looking forward to seeing her tonight after she closed the Tea Room. I found Agnes in the kitchen and asked her to prepare a special supper for us, complete with wine, flowers and candles the way it was the first night Rose brought me here. That thought made me smile again, and I hoped it made her smile, too.

Rose came in about 6:00 and I smiled when I met her at the door. She rewarded me with a smile of her own as we walked in to the office. She sat down her purse and asked me to pour her a glass of sherry. I poured one for each of us and we settled down to talk.

"Jackson," she began, "we are faced with a commission for Jennifer like none I've ever had. I can't tell you particulars, I gave my word ... but, trust me when I tell you that she's been abused in the most horrible of ways. She has never been able to recover and that's where we'll come in. I am going to start by working on her self image and ego. If I succeed, then you will become involved.

It will be a slow process, her libido will have to be awakened a little at a time ... and if we're all very lucky ... she may be healed. One thing in our favor is that she's fallen deeply in love with Allen and is willing to try almost anything I recommend. Do you think you'll be able to work with her on a very limited and scheduled basis?"

I watched Rose over the top of my sherry glass as she spoke, the setting sunlight added a golden glow to her skin and she seemed almost ethereal. It seemed as though every day I was noticing something more beautiful about her than the day before. When I didn't respond she swiveled her chair around to look at me and caught my gaze. One side of her mouth delicately curved upward in an indication of understanding. "Well?", she added.

"Oh, pardon me, I was lost in my own little world for a while. Er, ah, I'm rather at a loss for words ... this is the first time you've asked for my help in this area of the business ... I'm not sure what you expect of me. I don't think I'm a bad lover ... but I'm not clear about how I'll need to be with Jennifer."

"Oh ... don't worry. When I think she's ready, I'll oversee your sessions with her ... they'll be entirely planned out ahead of time. Does that help ease your concern?"

"Oversee? Does that mean we'll all be together ... a menage a trois? That could be interesting ... and something I'd really look forward to!"

The expression on Rose's face changed and became serious, "NO ... we will not be the three of us together! I will take your place behind the mirror to monitor any advancements in her training ... so, I guess the shoe will be on the other foot, won't it, Jackson? How do you feel about that?"

It hadn't ever occurred to me that Rose might watch me with another woman and I was at once excited and repulsed. Perhaps, the thought flashed across my mind in a split-second, perhaps witnessing me with another woman might have the same affect on her as watching her with other men had done to me.

"That? No ... that's not a problem. I am surprised that you'd want me to be with another woman in your bedroom ... I just wanted everything clear in my mind before we venture into this next situation."

Rose chuckled, "That room? That room isn't my bedroom, it's where I work ... I think of it like a studio or stage. I sleep in an entirely different part of the house." Agnes saved me from further embarrassment by entering and announcing that supper was ready. I had forgotten about this dinner and was happily brought back into the present.

"Rose, I hope you approve, I asked Agnes to prepare us a special dinner, sort of a homecoming for me", I crossed the room to her desk and pulled out her chair for her. I smiled down and extended my arm to escort her to the dining room. Rose laughed and took my arm as we walked together into the dining room.

Rose went in to the Tea Room a little early on Monday morning to talk to Queen. She briefly told Queen what she could and asked if Queen if she knew of any elixirs which might help Jennifer. Queen spoke in whisper, "There are some ... but I wouldn't recommend using them unless the condition is extreme. If all other efforts have been exhausted with no results, there is one we can brew which will make her wild for physical contact for a while. Once its affects are over, though, it has no lingering qualities.

There's also a possibility that voodoo could be used ... if Jennifer believes, it could help. Other than that, I haven't been able to think of anything we don't already know and use."

Rose knitted her eyebrows, "Well. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I couldn't sleep last night ... I guess dinner disagreed with me ... so I used the time to develop a preliminary plan for Jennifer. I'll start making the arrangements today ... I do appreciate your help with this one, Queen ... and I may need to call on you again if all else fails."

Queen acknowledged Rose's intent and returned to her kitchen.

Rose made a series of phone calls before 10:00 that morning, then called Jennifer. "Jennifer, why don't we take a dinner cruise tonight on the Mississippi Belle. I think I have some things arranged for you which you will enjoy and approve of. Good. I'll meet you at the landing about 6:00. See you then."

In her compartmentalized mind, Rose now filed away the plans for Jennifer, and attended to the needs of the Tea Room and her luncheon crowd.

Shortly after 2:00 Rose received a call from Allen, "Lord Rose! I haven't hardly slept since our meeting yesterday afternoon. There's been a constant battle in my mind ... wanting Jennifer so much and knowing she'll be with another man before me ... I feel annihilated. There's nothing I can do but agree. If your plan works, I only hope I can put the picture of her lying in someone else's arms out of my head."

Compassion filled Rose's eyes, "Allen, I know this can't be easy for you ... but you're going to have to trust me. I'll do what's best for Jennifer and pray that my plans ultimately work for the both of you. I'll keep you posted on our progress. Try to fill your mind with other things for a while and we'll hope it won't be long before the two of you are together."

Rose busied herself with the Tea Room until a little after 5:00 when she locked up and started walking toward the French Quarter and the landing for the Mississippi Belle. Jennifer was already there waiting, so it didn't take them long to buy their tickets and board. They chose to sit out on the upper deck to take full advantage of the breeze and river views.

The calliope started playing Dixieland Jazz as the engines were fired-up and the big paddle wheel pulled them slowly into the current of the river. It would be a while before dinner was served buffet style in the main salon, so Rose began the conversation.

"Jennifer, I've made a few plans for you that I think you will enjoy. I'm glad you work at the gallery and have some flexibility in your time because from now until I tell you different, your main job is going to be taking care of yourself. The first thing I did was to make you an appointment day after tomorrow at Maisson de Femme, a wonderful day spa not far from here. Your first appointment will be an all day session.

You'll have a pedicure, manicure, facial, have your hair restyled and your makeup updated. You'll be served a gourmet lunch with champagne and enjoy a full massage." Rose noticed out of the corner of her eye that Jennifer stiffened when she heard about the massage, "Don't worry, dear. The masseuse keeps you properly draped at all times, and nothing private will be revealed.

I made sure of that so that I could be sure you could relax and be pampered for the whole day. After that first appointment, you will have a standing appointment there every Tuesday for a facial, mini-massage, and get your nails and hair done as necessary. How does that sound?"

"Well," Jennifer hesitated, "it sounds a little self-centered. I don't know if I can neglect my work so much ... after all ..." Rose interrupted, "Jennifer, this is all quite necessary to heal you ... to make those scars disappear from your mind ... your main focus in life must now be yourself ... and trusting me to help guide you. I promise, I won't hurt you and I won't betray your trust. Can you focus on yourself for a while?"

"Yes," Jennifer replied, "yes, I can. I'll try it your way for a while ... my method of burying myself in work didn't help, so we'll give your ideas a go ... speaking of going, I think I just heard the dinner bell ... are you hungry?"

Rose took her by the arm and steered her toward the salon, "I'm famished! You wouldn't think I work in the Tea Room to see me eat! Thank goodness none of my patrons are here to see me devour massive amounts of food! My reputation would probably never recover from such a tarnishing!"

Rose and Jennifer said goodbye at the landing, Jennifer drove off, but not until Rose had told her to call Friday morning and tell her all about the spa. Rose had a cab waiting and sat in silence during the ride home.

I was in the office of the Tea Room Friday morning when Jennifer called Rose. "Wonderful! I'm glad you enjoyed it ... how do you think you look with your new hair-do and makeup? Great! I told you they were the best ... remember to keep your weekly appointments ... and Jennifer, I've added another facet to your schedule.

On Monday and Wednesday evenings I've arranged for a personal trainer to work with you at your apartment. You'll exercise for 30 minutes, then a yoga instructor will arrive and work with you on stretches, balance, and meditation. Yes, that's right. Give it a chance. You'll feel better and look better ... trust me.

Okay, why don't you stop by next Tuesday for tea after you leave the spa ...we'll catch up. Good. See you then."

Rose hung up the phone and looked at me, "Well, Jennifer has taken her first baby step ...no, I suppose it was her second step. Her first step was to allow me to help her ... the second step was the spa. She feels wonderful, I imagine that's the first time she's actually said 'I feel wonderful' in years. I'm encouraged, the first part of the strategy is working out as I hoped it would."

"Rose," I began hesitantly, "when do you think I'll become involved with her training? Do you still think it will still be necessary?"

She smiled at me and I saw mischief dance in her eyes, "Jackson! I don't know whether you're looking forward to the interlude or if it scares you. Pssht! Don't frown so. I was only teasing. Yes, I really do believe you'll be an indispensable and inevitable portion before Jennifer is ready to see Allen again. I hope for his sake that we both can be of benefit to her."

Daily routines took our time and melted one day into the next without any major bumps or bruises, and before we knew it, Jennifer was knocking on the front door of the Tea Room the following Tuesday.

When Rose unlocked the door and let her in, she noticed that Jennifer's walk had already modified. She held her head taller and walked with a new found grace. She sat at a table while Rose brought in a pot of tea, two cups, and tea cakes on a tray. Rose looked at her full in the face, "Jennifer, I can already see the changes in you. My dear, your skin is fairly glowing! Do you like the facials?"

"To be honest with you," Jennifer began, "I didn't think I could tolerate the closeness of the spa ... but I'm really beginning to like it. The technicians there behave like there is no one else in the world they need to pamper but me! And yes ... I've noticed the changes in my mirror ... It took me a couple of days to get used to the new makeup style, but I think I'm doing a pretty good job now. What do you think?"

She turned her face from side to side showing her new found talent, but didn't wait for an answer before plunging ahead, "But that personal trainer! I've got sore muscles in places I had forgotten I had muscles ... the mini-massages at the spa make it bearable.

But I love the yoga ... she's wonderful. The stretches, the balance, and the meditation are amazing. I feel more graceful and serene ... although I almost think I soak up the serenity by osmosis ... she all but exudes calm. Wherever did you find her?"

"I've used them both on occasion to work with me or one of my friends when we start to get a little out of shape. We have to start paying particular attention to detail at our age, you know. No matter what we seem to do, the law of gravity eventually takes over and our behinds start sliding down the backs of our thighs closer and closer to our knees!"

They both laughed and nodded heads in agreement ... "I'm glad you are enjoying everything. In a few more weeks, you and I will go shopping. You'll be ready for some new things and I'm anxious to get you out of those dreary browns and grays you favor. We're going to get some color into your life."

Jennifer finished her tea and tea cakes, "You're the boss, Rose. I'm feeling so much better that I'm game for just about anything."

Rose smiled, "That's the spirit ... that's exactly what I wanted to hear. Stay in touch and we'll be arranging that shopping trip before you know it."

Jennifer left, and as usual, Rose cleaned up the Tea Room, shut down the kitchen, locked up for the night, and called a cab.

At home that night, Rose and I again talked of Jennifer and the progress she was making. "I think, Jackson, that I'll be bringing you into the therapy within the month. Because of the abuse, Jennifer will have to be made aware once again that she can feel pleasure. It may be several sessions before you actually consummate the training. Your attention and focus must be the central point of your aid. As time gets closer we will develop more detailed lessons.

I think this will be more difficult for you than you imagine. You are going to be in the room with her only to awaken her senses, to remind her of the various pleasure centers of her body. As she reawakens, you, too, will become eager, but I reiterate, it may be several sessions before you actually consummate the lessons. If Jennifer doesn't require it, then it simply won't happen at all. Can you deal with that?"

"I think so ... it shouldn't be too hard ...no pun intended ... difficult. Will I even be allowed to touch her? I've been thinking about it and the way I see it is almost like trying to seduce a teenage virgin .. .slowly and carefully so that I don't scare her away. Is that what you've been talking about?"

"Somewhat ... at this point I don't know if Jennifer will even be able to let you touch her. We will probably use a glass of wine or one of my teas to diminish her resistance, but nothing stronger. Queen knows of a powerful aphrodisiac but neither she nor I would choose to use it unless it became a last resort. Queen has also suggested voodoo, but I don't believe Jennifer would give credence to that sort of thing.