Secrets Revealed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know why she was doing all this phone. It was my first time. I had never served a woman before, and never been with one either. She wanted to make sure that my fantasies were transitioning into a reality that I would enjoy just as much. So she took her sweet time getting me there. That way, when I finally stood in front of her, I would feel no nerves. I hated that she was doing it, but I didn't hate why she was doing it, and deep down, I was grateful for her approach.

We hung up the phone that night, and I lay in my bed, completely turned on, and a total mess. I wanted nothing more than to be with her. She kept promising me we would get together soon, and at the same time, never made a specific date. It wasn't enough though, these telephone conversations, and on top of that I hated the feeling of being alone after she and I hung up.

After this phone session, I got up from the bed to get some water. I picked up my phone, and walked into the kitchen, getting ready to text her a little thank you for the orgasm I just had, but as I typed it, a text came in from her.

"Wondering if you would like to do a little shopping with me next week."

I stopped in my tracks. My heart skipped a beat. I grabbed water then ran back to my bed and took my vibrator out of the drawer. With one hand I read her text, while with the other, I rolled that vibrator over and over my clit, getting myself off six more times before finally texting back, "I'd love to."

To be continued...

end PART I.

12