Seduce me, Jack... Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda responded by clinging to him and running her hands over his body wherever she could reach, and then up to dig her hands in his hair when he was stroking his cock deeply inside her. She wrapped herself completely around him when he slid his arms up under her back and started thrusting even more deeply and forcefully as he moaned her name over and over...

"Oh, Amanda... my God, Amanda... love me, Amanda..." he whispered next to her ear.

She lost it when he begged her to love him. She came even as she choked out a sob that sounded more like a high-pitched groan. Tears squeezed from the corners of her eyes as she continued to cling to the man she feared would one day shatter her heart... now that he'd laid claim to her soul as well.

Jack groaned softly as he felt her pussy throb around his cock. He kept thrusting to the rhythm of her flesh as he let the orgasm he'd been holding back overtake him. He'd been about to come ever since she'd whispered that she loved him and pulled him down for that deep and erotically tender kiss. He'd felt her body surrender to his as she'd also surrendered her heart and the one part of her she'd held back from him... her soul.

He really did understand why she'd hadn't wanted to open herself to him that much and now he had to wonder why he needed her to. He'd just made her risk everything, both of them having full knowledge that he had made no promise of risking anything himself. Well... HE knew he'd already risked something of himself, but he wasn't about to admit that to her...

Jack raised up and stared down into Amanda's tearful brown eyes. He bent down and kissed her softly and then leaned his forehead against hers. "Hey, sweet girl... you promised me no more tears. Remember? And I didn't ask anything of you that you haven't already admitted to and given to me... now did I?"

Amanda tried to smile and shook her head as she realized he was right. He'd simply asked her to love him... which she already did. What had scared her was his statement that he wanted to love her... and that he needed her... That was the part she knew could never last.

She had only hoped he'd want her... that was the only dream come true she needed. She knew he could never love her nor would he ever need her... Jack Nicholson didn't need anybody...

So why did he pretend that he needed her? Was he playing some kind of game with her? Maybe it was his way of getting back at her for flirting with the waiter at the pool... That had to be it... He wanted to make her feel guilty... that she'd had the audacity to flirt with another man when she claimed to love him!

"I'm sorry, Jack," she said softly as she stared up at him sadly.

I told you you'd regret this, you stupid prick... now you feel guilty because you forced her to give up the one thing that would allow her to walk away from you without any regrets... you've forced her to end up hating you one day...

Goddamn, Jack, you're not such a stupid prick after all... You're getin' entirely too sensitive for my liking, but...

You really think forcing her to hate you is gonna make you feel better about having to let her go? Jack... she was gonna walk away from you still loving you... what's so wrong with that?

Because, goddamn it... I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO LET HER GO KNOWING SHE LOVES ME...

OHHH... shhhit...

Jack Nicholson sighed heavily and then kissed Amanda Lewis once more before lifting his body off of her. "Come on, sweet girl... let's go get those massages. I think we both need them now... don't you?"

Amanda smiled softly as she took his hand when he held it down and helped her to stand. She could tell that Jack had just realized something that made him very uneasy. What it was, she had no idea...

12