Seduce me, Jack... Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack took a deep breath. "Look, Matt... don't insult her by lumping her into a category like that... she is no groupie!!! And no... I don't have any special technique... I just can't keep my goddamned hands off her, that's all! And luckily, she feels the same way about me..."

Matt coughed slightly, "Sorry... I didn't mean to insult her. So... this is just one of those cases of big-time mutual attraction... So... when did you meet her and how many times have you guys gone at it?"

"You're getin' awful nosy, here, Matt," Jack growled quietly.

Matt put his best technique to work to get Jack Nicholson to completely relax and let his guard down. "I know I'm getin' a little too personal, but... I'm really curious. I mean... I've been in awe of you ever since I hit puberty. You're a great actor with a helluva reputation as a red-blooded ladies' man who, even at the age you are now, that has not diminished one iota! Especially when you show up here with a woman I'd love to get my hands on and I walk in on you two havin' sex and it was pretty damn obvious that you'd satisfied her thoroughly! I just have to wonder how often you can go at it like that? I'd like to know what I have to look forward to!!!"

Jack chuckled softly. "Damn, Matt... you don't give up, do you?" He heard the young man snort a soft laugh as he said no. "OK, OK... I just met Amanda yesterday afternoon and I've lost count of how many times we've fucked... OK? Oh... and by the way, Matt... she was a virgin..." he added quietly.Now... why the fuck did you tell him that?!! That was none of his goddamn business...

Matt paused for a moment again. "Well no wonder..." he replied quietly.

"No wonder what?" Jack asked curiously.

"No wonder she wasn't attracted to me," Matt muttered. "She's in love with you... you have to know that! A woman doesn't give up her virginity if she's held onto it for this long unless it's for a man she loves..."

"Yeah... I know that," Jack sighed heavily. "It's another reason why I can't seem to keep my hands off of her..."

"What's this?!!!" Matt exclaimed. "Could it be that Jack Nicholson may soon be 'off the market'? Do you think you've finally found the woman who could make you want to settle down?"

A jolt shot through Jack's body at hearing those words. The trouble was... he couldn't tell if it was a jolt of fear or... excitement?!!

What the fuck is goin' on in your head, Jack?!! Where the hell are all these stupid thoughts comin' from?!!

What thoughts?!! You weren't thinkin' anything just now... you were just reactin' to hearing someone say what you've been afraid to think about... So was that excitement? Or fear...

I DON'T KNOW!!! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

"Matt... do me a favor... just shut the fuck up and finish my massage... OK?!!!" Jack growled.

"Yes, sir," Matt said quietly as he did his best to get rid of the slight tension that had crept back into Jack Nicholson's shoulders again. Matt continued to frown as he worked on the mega star who'd surprisingly opened up to him way more than he would ever have expected him to. And all his tension seemed to be tied to the lovely Amanda...

Matt suddenly sympathized with Jack... he could see how this would be quite a dilemma for him. A man who'd spent most of his adult life avoiding committed relationships and was a widely known womanizer suddenly confronted with a woman less than half his age who was in love with him and that he was finding he couldn't keep his hands off of her... Yeah... that could be really scary to a man like Jack Nicholson...

**********

Fifteen minutes later, Jack had dressed and was leaving the therapy room when he saw Amanda coming down the hall. She smiled at him and he felt that jolt go through his body again and it landed with a thud in the pit of his stomach and then slowly spread downward until his loins were tingling. This time, it definitely felt more like excitement than fear...

She stopped in front of him and he noticed that her face seemed to be glowing... he couldn't tell if it was because of the facial she'd just gotten or because of the soft color tinting her skin from the little bit of sun she'd gotten earlier... or the love that was shining from her eyes... The ache was back in the pit of his stomach, along with more intense tingling in his loins as his cock started to swell.

Goddamn, Jack... this girl is gonna send you to an early grave if you aren't careful! You're almost fifty and your dick is actin' like you're still in your twenties!!!

Yeah, well... the flesh is willin'...

But what if you're heart isn't able... and we're not just talkin' about the physical part here... What if your heart just can't give her what she needs... Are you prepared to hurt her like that?!! Are you...

I DON'T KNOW!!! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP?!!

You know... I'm really getin' tired of hearin' that...

Oh Yeah?!!! Well, not half as tired as I am of sayin' it...

Jack closed his eyes and shook his head to quiet the annoying voices. But he knew it wouldn't last for very long... Very soon, he'd have to figure out whether or not to tell Amanda that he loved her...

Amanda Lewis smiled at Jack Nicholson as she stared into his confused hazel eyes.It's OK, Jack...

She already knew...

12