Seduce me, Jack... Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then don't try to think... just concentrate on how good this feels... how good we are together... how much I love you, Amanda..." Jack murmured as he continued to stroke inside her.

Amanda felt so wanton. She was lying on a blanket on a bluff next to the ocean in Santa Barbara, California just several hundred yards away from Pacific Views Inn & Cottages, out in the open where anyone could see, and she was being fucked by Jack Nicholson. No... not fucked... he was making love to her... and he was fucking good at it!

Especially when he moved his left hand down to her ass and tilted her hips to the best angle for sending his cock deep inside her. And he was doing it so sensuously, taking the time to savor every inch of his shaft sliding in and out of her and then grinding his hips against her when he was fully inside her, adding stimulation to her clit.

He stroked a little faster and harder a few times and she felt the familiar tingle of an approaching orgasm. "Harder, Jack!" she moaned. "I'm about to come!" Jack immediately hammered into her until she wailed and her pussy throbbed around his cock.

Jack moaned softly as he slowed his thrusts and enjoyed the sensation of her flesh squeezing his dick. He knew he'd never get over how good it felt to be inside her while she climaxed. He went right back to stroking her slowly and sensuously to see if he could build another orgasm for her, and it was starting to work for him, too, when he lowered his lips to hers and they both opened their mouths for a deeply sensual kiss. Their deep moans sounded as one as their tongues stroked to same rhythm as his cock was stroking her pussy.

Jack suddenly realized they had to end it soon when he started to hear voices from the beach below the bluff. It sounded like a couple of kids running around along with a couple of adult voices. He suddenly increased the pace and the forcefulness of his thrusts because he knew she was about to come again... and so was he. Their moans increased in intensity and volume.

"Hey Dad, what's that strange noise? It sounds like it's coming from up there!"

"What's that son? What kind of noise is it and where's it coming from?"

"Up there... I can't tell what kind of noise it is... I've never heard anything like that before..."

"Ohhhhh... uh, it's nothing, son. Probably just some kind of bird that's sending out a warning signal that we're around. Come on... let's keep moving up the beach. We don't want to disturb them... I think it's their mating season... or something..." The voices quickly faded after that.

Jack and Amanda looked at each other as their orgasms ended, having heard the whole conversation below. They couldn't stop the laughter that bubbled up from inside both of them. They held each other and laughed together for a few moments, and then he rolled off of her and collapsed beside her, still laughing softly as he worked his shorts back up and closed them. Then he reached for her hand.

"See how much fun we could have together? I love the sound of your laughter, Amanda... it fills me with joy to hear you laugh! And you probably have as much of a sense of humor as I do... I think we're a lot more alike than you realize. I really think we'd be good together... don't you?"

Amanda took a deep breath. "I'd really love to believe that, Jack... really I would. But I'm still scared... I'm afraid I'll end up hating you... and I do NOT want that to happen!!!" She could see him frowning again behind his sunglasses. "Let's just see how things go after the game tonight... OK? I'm pretty sure we'll both have a better sense by then of how things are going to go between us... don't you think?" She felt relieved when he grinned and agreed with her.

It was getting close to two o'clock... they'd been out on the bluff for almost two hours. Amanda was starting to feel the effects of the sun on her exposed arms, even though she'd applied some suntan lotion before she left the cottage. "I think we'd better be getting back before I get burned... by the sun, I mean," she added quickly when Jack glanced at her with a frown. Then he snorted a quick embarrassed laugh before standing and helping her to her feet.

He gathered up their blanket and the cooler and she carried the bag containing the remaining items from their picnic lunch and they walked in silence back to their seaside bungalow. They would need to leave by four o'clock in order to be sure they'd have plenty of time to get back to L.A. before the start of the Lakers game at 6:30 at The Forum. Amanda called the front desk of the Inn and asked if they could extend their checkout time to 3:30 instead of two o'clock, and the manager graciously agreed. They had an hour and a half to kill, so they decided to make use of the hot tub on their private patio again before they left.

Jack and Amanda both groaned contentedly when they sank down into the bubbling warm water thirty minutes later after they'd packed most of their things. They didn't even bother with a swimsuit or shorts this time... they knew they wouldn't have stayed on any way. And besides... they didn't want to have to pack any wet items in their suitcase and bag!

They relaxed next to each other for a while, reclining against the side, holding hands. Before they knew it, they were sound asleep. One minute they were relaxing in the warm jets of water, and the next minute, they were jerking awake at the sound of the phone ringing. Amanda jumped out of the hot tub and ran to grab the phone.

"Hello? This is Amanda Lewis..."

"Miss Lewis, this is the front desk calling. Is everything all right? You had called and requested a later check out at three-thirty, but it's now three-forty-five. Will you be ready to leave soon? We really do need to get the cottage ready for the next guests."

"Oh! Yes... of course... I'm so sorry. We just lost track of time. We'll be there in about five or ten minutes. Is that OK?"

"Certainly, Miss Lewis. We'll see you then. Good bye."

Jack had followed her and both of them grinned at the fact that they had fallen asleep in the hot tub and were still naked and dripping wet... and pruny. They chuckled together as they hurriedly dried off, dressed and made sure that they hadn't left anything behind. Amanda followed Jack out the door, locking it behind her, as he carried their bags to his convertible sports coupe where he'd left it parked when they arrived Friday evening.

They drove around to the main lobby of the Inn and Jack accompanied her inside to check out. He wanted to let the manager know how much he'd appreciated the staff's discretion at not letting on that he was there. The manager was most grateful when Jack Nicholson told him that he would certainly recommend their fine establishment to his celebrity pals as a place where they could get away for complete privacy and relaxation.

Of course, the manager had no idea that Amanda Lewis had been there to rate their accommodations for the travel agency she worked for in L.A. She was happily going to give them five-star ratings across the board! She just hoped her bosses would believe her, since this was her first assignment.

She also hoped she wasn't going to have to explain to them how she'd learned that it would be a great place for celebrities to "get away from it all..."

12