All Comments on 'Seduced by Auntie's "Story" Ch. 06'

by nortythorts

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wonderful! Please continue this story; there's plenty they can still do together...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmmm

Rather long and drawn out. Auntie clearly has problems about growing old and becoming sexally unattractive, hence seducing her young nephew allows her to reinvent her youth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my auntie

I have been out with many girls,women ,married/not married.However I must say that the fuck of my life was with my Mum's elder sister Solenza.I was born in UK where my parents had emigrated,When I was 11,my aunt Solenza spent 3 weeks with us on holidays.I had my first hardon when accidently I saw my aunt nude in her room,She was 32,abou tall 5 ft 7 with grey eyes and auburn hairs.And I cum for the first time thinking of her body 2 days afterwards.Then years passed on and as I grew older,I noticed that most women I dated and fucked had something for Solenza,When I was 19,my parents decided to return back to the country.Though I was sad to leave my friends and girl friends,the idea to see Solenza back helped me very much,When we came back,my parents bought a bungalow at the sea side and very often,our close relatives,like some cousins,aunts(including Solenza),uncles liked to visit us and sometimes they stayed for the weekend,I had noted that my aunt was often looking at me,not in the way an aunt should look at her nephew!!I must say that I had become an athletic 6 ft tall young man,and my aunt and me became closer and closer and when we were alone we could talk sometimes about our secrets and then,we started to discuss about sex and seeing that she was showing much interests about these discussions,I became bolder and bolder and started to show her porno video clips on my phone.Most of the time,I showed her hairy women being fucked by black guys and the cumshots on their faces or into their mouths and what excited her most was to see women being fucked by dogs and sometimes horses.I think that we both wanted to fuck each other,but neither would dare to take the first step UNTIL when once,I was staying at her house in town,her husband and their sole son had gone out for a fishing party during the weekend,she told me that she and her husband were invited to a cocktail party and that she did not know what dress to wear and I told her "Auntie,you can put on the different dresses and I would tell her afterwards what to choose.At the first two dresses,she went into another room and came before me and walked like top models do.My cock had already hardened and before the 3 rd try,I do not know how I got the courage to tell her"Auntie,you can change yourself her for the other dressest!and she told me that there remained 3 others,My God, when she pulled down her 2 nd dress,I saw a magnificent woman ,a goddess I would say,,wearing black satin bras and panties which she also changed at each dress.I noted that she took all her time to change a dress.Finally,I could not stand it anymore and told her at her testing the last "Auntie,how can you be so gorgeous at your age!!"She told me that she was now old and that I was flattering her because she was my aunt and a cry instantly came out of my mouth"NOOOOO,!!you are not old,you still look young,beautiful and gorgeous!!"at these words ,she took me in her arms and we automatically frenchkissed.Her lips had the taste of honey!!Then she undressed me and herself and started to kiss me in my neck,on my chest,leaving several bite marks and she sat on her feet and started to suck my 8 inches cock and my balls.I felt as if I was in paradise.Then I ffingered her hairy pussy which was very very wet.I also introduced one finger into her asshole.She started to moan and wanted to suck each other in a 69 position,which we did like hungry people during 25 mins!!Then she sat on my cock and I would say that "she fucked me"and when I sucked her tits ,she had multiple orgasms and started to squirt and telling me dirty words.She had to eat the pillows because she told me that she was a very loud fuck and if she did not do that, the neighbours would hear her and knowing that she was"supposedly" alone,they would immediately think that she was fucking with her lover.We fucked during 6 hrs , in all sorts of positions,probably most of KAMASUTRA POSES!!and If one would have asked me where I was ,I would have said"I do not know,probably in paradise!!"Since two years,we fuck when she is alone or my prents are out and sometimes we hire a room for the day.Solenza,you are the BEST OF BEST!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernortythorts@nortythorts
A bit more time on my hands these days, so trying to get back into writing after a break from it. Feedback welcome but please don't be offended if I don't enter into correspondence. I like to explore the pre-foreplay stage, how the sexual tension begins (and who by), whether ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES