Seduced by Auntie's "Story" Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And right now, she thought, that was actually the case. She had anticipated the moment in her half-sleepless night, and since getting up. She was indeed desperate. She glanced down at the open packet of condoms on the coffee table. So did he.

He stared at her breasts, admiring their pertness and firmness given her forty-eight years. her nipples were half-hard. But his eyes did not remain there long.

He swept his gaze over her stomach -- flattish but with just a narrow crease across it -- and onwards to her hand, tucked inside the elasticated waistband of her loose-fitting skirt. The floral-print cotton tented slowly and provocatively with the movement as she caressed herself. It aroused him more than if he could see doing it naked. He called to mind her smooth-shaved mound, her pouting pink lips and the folds of her hood. Having to imagine it -- at least for now -- was highly exciting.

Her rippling skirt reached just below her knees and below its hem her panties were stretched between her parted calves. Again it seemed lewder than if they lay discarded on the floor. Her legs were well toned and the lemon colour of her panties contrasted subtly with her pale skin.

He looked again at the way her hand was moving under her skirt. From time to time she gave a little thrust of her pelvis to push against her fingers. With the fingers of her other hand she tugged on her nipple, stretching it and also her small, shapely orb.

Then, just as she had described on over the phone during his bus ride, his Aunt Pat withdrew her hand slowly from her skirt. He watched eagerly as she raised it to her face. Like him she gazed at her fingers, glistening with her juices. She tilted her head back slightly and closed her eyes. Then, holding her moist fingers under her nose, she sniffed slowly to inhale her sweet musk.

She poked out her long, pink tongue and held her fingers to it. He watched the snaking of her tongue over and between her long fingers, watching it lick, swirl, flicker, linger and dart. It was incredibly erotic.

She slid three fingers into her mouth and he watched her shapely lips close around them. He guessed that at first she was licking her fingers. Then she began to suck them, drawing them rudely in and out of her mouth a little. He watched the puckering and releasing of her cheeks and thrilled in the rude sucking sound. It reminded him of when she had knelt before him in the seedy hotel room and sucked his cock.

Mark let go of his erection, afraid he would come.

His aunt slid her fingers out of her mouth. A little string of saliva briefly joined them to her mouth, then snapped. He watched as she returned her hand down inside her skirt again, and once more he eagerly studied the ballooning of the white, floral cotton. This time, though, his aunt's hand moved a little more purposefully -- and a little more rhythmically.

Pat looked into his face and smiled with delight at her young nephew's lust for her. He had taken his erection in his hand again and was pumping it slowly. A bead of pre-cum collected and hung for a moment, then dripped to the carpet. She made a mental note to wipe it up when they were done.

Again he watched the tenting movement of her skirt diminish as she withdrew her hand once more. And, again, he gazed at her moistness adorning her long fingers. But this time his aunt did not raise her fingers to her mouth.

She stretched her hand towards him. She flexed her glistening fingers several times in a lewd, beckoning gesture. He accepted her invitation eagerly!

Mark stepped forward and took her fingers in his. He pulled them to his nose and, as she had done, sniffed them. Then he dragged her moist fingertips across one of his cheeks, over his nose, and over his other cheek.

His aunt sighed and dropped her hand from her breast, seeking instead his throbbing hardness. She squeezed it gently several times and felt another seep of moisture glide from his slit, then dribble onto her hand. She looked down at the rude sight. She sighed again as her nephew cupped her breast and kneaded it roughly though not too hard.

As she had done, Mark took his aunt's fingers and led them to his mouth. He poked out his tongue and pushed his tongue between them and licked them, savouring the remnants of her pussy juice. Then, once more mimicking what she had done, he took them into his mouth and licked and sucked them until he could taste her musk no more. He groaned as her fingertip flicked across his throbbing tip and rubbed his seeping slit. He gently pinched her nipple. It was already quite hard but now it stiffened further.

"Kneel down, Mark. Put your head up Auntie Pat's skirt and eat her. Eat your aunt's sticky cunt and make her come against your face, hun!" she gasped.

It was another invitation he was happy to accept. He pulled off his tee shirt and dropped it to the floor. He shoved his trousers and boxers down to his ankles. Then he sank to his knees and raised her skirt hem, then let it drop back in place over his head and shoulders. He could smell her arousal. He heard her croon with pleasure and through her warm, soft skirt he felt her hand against the back of his head, and his neck.

He dragged his tongue up her thigh. She whimpered with delight at the feel of his hard wet tongue on her sensitive skin. She looked down at the rhythmical movement of her breast as she kneaded and squeezed it, and at the movement of his fingers as he played with her nipple.

He glanced down at her panties strung between her calves and stroked the soft cotton, then with both hands he squeezed her firm bum cheeks through her skirt. He tugged on her musky, shaved flaps with his lips and sucked on them. He paused, resumed, and paused again. She groaned.

"Don't stop, Mark. Eat it! Poke a finger up Auntie's slimy slot and finger it for her! And eat her at the same time! Now, hun, now...!"

He was conscious that his throbbing erection was pressing against her leg and, holding her closer by her backside, thrust against her bony calf. His aunt gave a few involuntary twitches of her satin-smooth mound crotch against his mouth. He eased two fingers into her welcoming moistness and thrust them in and out. Her muscles gripped his probing fingers. He watched his fingers disappear and part-re-emerge. The sight and rhythmical squishing sound was obscene.

He rubbed his hard manhood faster and harder against her, the friction eased by his drooling tip. His tongue found her hard, sticky clit and frigged it in synch with the thrusting of his fingers and of his erection against her leg.

He felt her stiffen, and as her climax gripped and shook her, she dug her nails into his shoulder, though through her skirt. He flinched at the slight but delicious pain, and frigged and fingered her more urgently. She kneaded her nails against his shoulder, a little harder. He sucked in his breath at the sensation.

Just as her orgasm subsided his own swept him. He clasped her by her gorgeous backside and humped her hard, bony calf.

"Go on, Mark, shoot it! Spurt it all over Auntie's leg! Go on, go on!"

He was happy to oblige, gritting his teeth and gasping as he felt himself erupt. He looked down -- as she did -- at his thick, sticky seed as it spurted and pumped lewdly onto her leg where it gathered, then trickled slowly down.

She chuckled softly as she continued to stroke his scalp through her skirt. They remained as they were for a few more delicious moments, savouring the sweet, ebbing aftermath of their pleasure. Then she stepped back from him, her skirt pulling up and away from his head. He watched in delight at the slight swaying of her small breasts as she stooped forward to pull up her lemon panties. The wiggling of her hips as she tugged them into place was very appealing. So was the little surging of her breasts as she tugged her bra back over them.

He felt oddly ashamed, as if he had somehow defiled his aunt. His shame was heightened further as he saw some of his seed dripped off his dwindling tip and onto the carpet.

But his mind was rallied by another soft giggle form his aunt as she looked down at herself.

"Bloody hell, Mark!" she sniggered. "Look at the bloody state of me! And of you, too! I think we'd better clean ourselves up -- then we'd better give the carpet a sponge-down!"

She went into the kitchen. he heard her run the tap and dampen a floor cloth. She returned with some kitchen tissue. He looked into her face and at her slightly lined neck. She grinned saucily.

"Then tomorrow you'd better have another bus ride -- and I'll give you a ring and remind you of our escapade!"

They both laughed.

12