All Comments on 'Seduced by Auntie's "Story"'

by nortythorts

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
CERTAIN THINGS STOP

Pretty good if you are a beginner but somewhere along the way, both parties must forget or no longer refer to "AUNTIE". And that "HON" is so phoney.

Also, perhaps a bed would have made the occasion more memorable....certainly more comfortable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good stuff

But the word titties is better suited to a trailer than the suburbs, and a womb is where the babies grow, not where fucking takes place.

Barkley570Barkley570over 10 years ago
Shame on the Fussy Commenters

It was a lovely, erotic story about a woman older than most of the "mature" stories posted - making it even more interesting to me.

akeyesxakeyesxover 7 years ago
Nice hot story about a young guy...

I would have loved to have had some action like this when I was his age.

Hell, I'd be happy to get it now.

Thanks for sharing.

soul71soul71over 6 years ago

Hmm...I have some reservations about the story. Breasts would have been a better word of choice than titties, also you don't need the double dash one is enough. The rest of the story was alright but that's just me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernortythorts@nortythorts
506 Followers
A bit more time on my hands these days, so trying to get back into writing after a break from it. Feedback welcome but please don't be offended if I don't enter into correspondence. I like to explore the pre-foreplay stage, how the sexual tension begins (and who by), whether ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES