Seduced by Auntie's "Story"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want my story to have a happy ending, Mark?"

She leaned forward and rubbed her breasts against his cheeks and against his mouth. He gave a groan. To her delight her nephew brushed his lips against them and kissed each in turn. As he kissed one he gently fondled the other with his hand. He pushed against them with his face and his hand, thrilling in the feel of them and in the sight of them rocking up and down, their movement restricted by her bra. He tweaked one nipple through her bra, pinching it gently and tugged the other playfully.

"Mmm, that's it, Mark. Do you like your auntie's titties, hun?"

"Oh yes, Auntie, they're gorgeous."

"They're not very big -- but they ARE firm -- and sensitive. They LOVE to be caressed and squeezed and sucked..."

She crooned as he pressed his face against her breastbone and cupped her breasts in his hands, massaging them in circular movements. He pressed one nipple flat with his tongue and rubbed the other with his finger. He lightly flicked his tongue back and forth over her nipple and then rasped it more firmly.

He mimicked the movement of his tongue with his fingers on her other breast. He tweaked her erect nipples with his lips and with the finger and thumb of his hand. He grazed them with his teeth and fingernail. Then he began to suck on her breast and kneaded the other with his hand, thrilling in the feel of them to his touch. She sighed softly and cradled his head against her. He swirled his tongue around each hard nipple and resumed sucking her breasts, more ardently than before. He tugged them with his lips and fingers, gently stretching them. She groaned.

She was still sitting astride his lap, facing him. She placed his other hand on her lean, stockinged thigh. He fondled the soft skin above her stocking. She murmured approvingly. He kneaded her thigh and rubbed his hand up and down it. He slid his finger down the back of the waistband of her skirt and felt her little panties and the top of her bum-cleft.

"That nice, Mark? You've got a lovely touch..."

"Mmmhhh, Auntie Pat..."

She guided his face back to her breast and shuffled higher up his lap. He sucked greedily on her breasts, thrilling in their feel and in her obvious delight. She pressed her crotch against his and thrust rhythmically gently against his hardness through his trousers. She rubbed the heel of her hand firmly against his erection. She unzipped his trousers and slid her hand inside. He groaned as she teased his hard cock and his balls.

"Mmm, Mark, it feels like you've got something nice in here for your Auntie Pat. Stand up, hun, and let me see it..."

She slid off his lap and he stood before her. She unfastened his trousers and tugged them down. She fondled his balls and cock again through his boxers and slid her hand up inside, teasing him with her long, lithe fingers. She jerked his boxers down and took his hard cock in her hand. She rocked it gently from side to side and scooped his balls with her other hand. She teased his length gently, running her fingers lightly up and down it. For a few brief moments she encircled it and shafted it slowly but firmly a few times. He stared at his throbbing erection clasped in her palm and pointing at her pert breasts. She sat astride him facing him once more.

She hiked up her skirt to her waist and raised her self slightly on her toes. She took his nephew's hard cock and guided it inside her brief lacy panties. He groaned as his sticky, throbbing tip rested against her shaved, turgid flesh. She pressed her hand against the lace and gave a few slow gentle thrusts of her pussy against his throbbing length. She dragged her panties to one side and guided his fingers to her puffy lips. Her pink, moist folds looked intensely inviting as he stroked them.

"Oh yes, Mark, yes!"

She took hold of his cock and gently shafted it.

"I want this inside me, Mark. I NEED it deep inside me. I want to do it standing up. Come over here, hun..."

He followed her over to the sofa. She stood behind it, and to his surprise and delight she left her skirt on, but tugged it up to her waist again and held it in place with her left hand. She leaned sideways, her upper body parallel to the floor, leaning her left arm on the back of the settee. With her right hand she dragged her scant pink panties to one side, baring her shaved pussy, with its swollen lips. He gazed at his aunt's seductive face and wanton appearance, still partly clothed but with her skirt hiked up, her breasts jutting over her bra, and her panties held aside in invitation. Her eyes flashed and above her glasses her eyebrows rose and fell provocatively at him, and she licked her lips. That licking of her lips sent a surge of adrenaline through him.

Then she raised and bent her right leg. Her position was the same as in some of his porn movies. Here was his mother's sister, whom he had always considered sophisticated and demure, standing in the pose of a porn star with her leg crooked for him to enter her.

"Stand right here and slip it inside your aunt's hot hungry pussy, Mark..."

For a few moments he simply stared, feasting his gaze on her long slender legs, emphasised by her sheer stockings and stilettos, and on her lean thighs. He stared at her small but firm breasts and taut nipples. He stared at her face -- HIS AUNT'S FACE -- with the pleading, half-glazed eyes. He stared at the long slit, and the pouting skin on each side. She raised her eyebrows and licked her lips suggestively again.

He stepped forward to take his prize and to fulfil his fantasy. Holding his throbbing erection he eased into his aunt. He clasped her raised leg, warm and satin-soft in her sheer hold-up stockings, and began to thrust slowly into her. She whimpered and cooed softly to him.

"That's it Mark, hun. Oh yeah, that feels so good. Be naughty with your Auntie Pat and take her. Take your slutty auntie, Mark... take her hard and deep!"

He shafted her harder and deeper, but was anxious not to come too quickly. Above her bra her small breasts flicked and surged deliciously as he thrust into her, and he mauled them playfully. Then he slid his hand over her flat belly to her shaved crotch. He stared at his cock as it pumped in and out of her, and began to play with her hood and the slick button of her clit with his thumb. She groaned.

"Yeah, Mark, like that. Oh yeah! Rub Auntie's wet hard clit and pound her pussy. Make your nasty auntie come, Mark, and let her feel you shoot it all out inside her!"

He wanted to delay his climax until he felt hers, but his pace began to quicken. Her small breasts bounced quicker in time with his harder thrusts, and he braced himself as he felt himself begin to spasm. He clasped her leg and drove deep inside her, then held her tightly as he emptied himself inside her.

Although he was spent she thrust against his erection and instinctively he pressed his thumb against her slimy button. He felt a few twitches of her body, then he felt her begin to shake, and her breathing became ragged. She shook and jerked with him still inside her and with his thumb still pressing her nub. At last, with a few final thrusts against him, she eased herself off him, and he watched his shrinking cock slid out of her. She laughed.

"Oh Mark, hun, that was one of the best I've ever had."

He felt stupid, unsure what to say after the intensity and illicit intimacy they had just shared.

"I think you should go and cut the rest of the hedge now, so that nobody gets suspicious. Then I think you should have a shower to freshen up. And I think I should join you."

12