All Comments on 'Seduced By The Devil'

by Bazzza

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
A Great Story

I find the story good and well written but the woman is going to be divorced when benny gets home and then the woman will be left out in the cold as her heart is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Pedantic Pete

Great story, well written. Glad you made him feel guilty about his actions and loaded it with the fact that she had used his treachery against him. The pedant in me wants to point out that at 51 he was actually in his 6th decade but this in no way detracts from the story. Always enjoy your tales.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 17 years ago
VERY IMPRESSIVE really real well done

you develop the main guy as a typical man at 50 that is NOT a moron or a fool... just a little gullible. Very reasonable and well perfect. as he walked into the bedroom the battle bewtween hsi Cock and his brain (sex vs morals) was classic .... but there is a 3rd way of looking at this.

<br></br>

WHY does she wnat to fuck him? You see if it was me that is what I would of been asking ...? why?

<br></br>

NucleusNucleusalmost 17 years ago
Grreat story ...

... but why Katherine strayed into the party and story? Cannot forget the amish girl? ;-)

<p><b>Nucleus</b></p>

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 17 years ago
Good story, a different perspective not used often

A perspective of a normal guy not a cock-hound as most the stories from the other man’s perspective, are of turning the faithful wife into a meaningless slut.<p>Well done story and written well.<p>Thanks for the entertainment.<p>PT

PhilipinNorcalPhilipinNorcalalmost 17 years ago
Nicely done

Bazzza:<p>I thought this story very well written. I don't mean to sound patronizing, but I really enjoyed the idioms used here. Your prose was quite good, the dialog very believable, and your characters, particularly your protagonist, very credible. All in all, an enjoyable tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Never marry an airhead. At some point in their

their lives they decide no one can do without them and they are what everyone wants. Definition of an airhead in this case. A very beautiful woman, very sexy, with no education, no skills, and only scheming brains. A good example of one would be a blood sucking leach.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 17 years ago
Interesting perspective

Familiar story theme, but the perspective of a friend and not-so-innocent bystander is really well done.

Gary_LostGary_Lostalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

Please write more.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Excellent storytelling

Very well written. Thank you.

TalynndaTalynndaalmost 17 years ago
Beautifully done.

I found this to be a very erotic story... the plot and subterfuge were great.

I am a fan of villainesses, the women that you love to hate, and think that karma does, in fact, get you in the end.

And 50, My love, is not so old any more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not bad but a fantasy

Such women invariably think ahead and cover all bases. No way she would have lost much except by dumb luck. Our hero is a slut, so no surprise he went with another slut. No condom either, despite knowing he damn well better. Married men are safe? BS.

Even so, not a bad piece, thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Another Strong Well Written Effort & POV

Your take and fresh approach provides an entertaining and arousing tale of consequence. Another story proving that you are among the very best here!<P>

Reality and justice for the offended is always an emotional arena with your talent and imagination a big bonus.<P>

More at interval please - Thanks Author<P>

With Very High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
First rate story...

...except for the very end. You are writing this from your POV. Suddenly, you are speaking for Tracy and how she felt. How would you know that? Several writers feel compelled to add a little Animal House style epilog. It isn't necessary, and it can spoil an otherwise good story. And this was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very nice

A realistic story about real life. You don't want to watch your friends fuck your wife, you want to cut their dicks off. He knew he fucked up and felt remorse and a feeling of self loss, real life. Thanks for the story, looking for more.

GeorgeAnneGeorgeAnnealmost 17 years ago
Good story BUT

this guy should have known going in what Tracy was doing at his front door. Why else would she be there other than to buy his silence, and what else did she have to offer to get that but her pussy. He should have seen through it. Now whether he fucked her knowning this, is another thing.

batjac69batjac69almost 17 years ago
Would have rated it a million

The only thing I laughed at in your story was how naive the main character was at 51. I should have known when my love at 13 was cheating on me, but it didn't hit home till a bama twin of your bitch character pulled allot worse on me than you even dreamed up.

The majority of the women in this world are Tracy and the majority of the females on this site are the same manipulative types gathering male groupies as their husbands pant in idiot silence.

You got balls for exposing all of this as the bitches do not like it known how they con all males and screw them over one way or the other.

Great story in doing it and a nice change that you actually had a guy with remorse and apologizing. The jerk I apologized to was not worth it, but I did it any way as that is what gentlemen do.

All of my best.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 17 years ago
Very good tale

Seems very plausible and more than likely fairly common.. His remorse is good.. I was wondering if he would have felt worse if she hadn't been so cold.. Obviously, Benny could overlook the author's involvement since he had already caught her and divorced her, otherwise the author would have been picking himself from the barroom floor.. Odd, the author has no name.. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Aitch'em says:

Nice story - BUT: Dubai > beer (=alcohol???) Get wise!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 5 years ago
A Long Walk for a Quick View

Not bad, but certainly not five stars. Sweetie was one-dimensional, and Our Hero was too naive to go outside without Mommy! How do you get angry with an honest woman who just GAVE you a great romp thru her booty?

3*

topleaseustopleaseusover 5 years ago
Welcome change

Good story! Happy ending for the man which you dont see often. As well as a scenario most can relate to. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous