Seduced By The Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,048 Followers

"Take your clothes off, show me your cock." she asked.

She watched as I did so, and raised her herself up onto her elbows as I removed my jeans and dropped my briefs, her eyes immediately fell to my cock standing proudly erect in front of her.

"Mmmmmmmmm, let me see you play with it."

I took myself in hand and vainly stroked my shaft slowly as if to emphasis its size. For the next minute or so, we watched each other play with ourselves. It was both exciting and erotic teasing each other, and the tension increased dramatically.

"Mmmmmm, do you want to fuck me now?" she purred.

"Yes."

"Even though I'm another man's wife?"

"Yes." I replied without guilt.

She grinned wickedly and beckoned me with finger, "Okay, I'll let you."

I eagerly slipped between Tracy's thighs, her hand reaching down and guiding me into her. Her pussy felt like warm tight glove hugging my cock, her wet arousal sucking me deep within her. She sighed as she took my length, folded her legs behind mine pulling me in tight. I felt her teeth side across my cheek and nibble upon my ear as I began to ride her. Our lips finally met, and it was a plunging of tongues as our passion grew. Tracy was tense and wild, her fingers stroking then pinching my back as I rode her hard. I lowered my mouth to her breasts, and took turns suckling her nipples, her little cries and whimpers reaching my ears. Each of my thrusts was met, our bodies slapping noisily together as our sweat mingled. And then all of a sudden, Tracy pinned me still with her thighs and arms and ground her pussy hard up against me. I feel little tremors rock her body; and I realised that she had reached orgasm, but continued to ride her until she began to relax under me.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, that was good." she whispered while pushing my shoulders down the bed. "How'd you like to give me a little lickin down there. I just loved to be licked straight after I've cum."

I had very little choice in the matter, and soon found myself gazing at a wide canyon of wet glistening lips. I lowered my face to the inside of her thighs and began to kiss my way upwards, but Tracy had other ideas and pushed my face firmly into her pussy. It was akin to putting one's face into a hot oven, for the warmth just oozed from her. I dutifully suckled on her lips and then on her clitoris, with her thighs closed around my head, she wriggled and pushed back against my face. My face was soon sodden from her juices, but her appreciative sighs kept me on the job. The stud through her clitoris was easy to grip with my teeth which left my tongue free to flick swiftly over it.

It was a few minutes later that Tracy rolled away from me. Quick as a flash she was kneeling beside me, steadying my cock with her hand, a pair of warm lips followed. I lay still and watched as her head bobbed up and down on my cock, and it sure felt good. She began to vary her technique, some of the time she would just suckle the head and I could feel her tongue exploring the rim and glands. After awhile she began to slip into a rhythm, and her hand and mouth began to work in unison. I grinned at the sight of her cheeks bulging from my size.

She looked up at me and raised her face, "Wanna cum in my mouth?"

"You sure?" I asked. "You didn't seem too happy about it the other night."

"Wasn't expecting it and he caught me by surprise, he was halfway down my throat when he let me have it. If I let you cum now, will you be able to keep hard? I still wanna fuck some more."

"Sure." I lied.

Truth was that I could go a second round when I was younger, but age had taken its toll. Not that I was about to admit it at this particular moment, for an offer like this isn't to be sneezed at.

Tracy positioned herself so that she was kneeling between my thighs, and then got back to business. She had an exquisite technique, both hands and mouth working in perfect unison, her mouth providing more than enough lubrication. I could soon feel my orgasm building, and unlike Tracy's previous encounter, there was no hiding my pre-orgasmic erratic movements. She matched my antics, her quick moving hand and mouth working me up into a frenzy. I looked downwards just as I fired, and found her looking back at me. She opened her mouth and I could see my cum saturating her tongue as her hand continued to pump me dry. She pushed globules of cum from her mouth and it dribbled down her chin. Still she continued to work me until I was spent. It had been some days since I'd taken myself in hand, and her mouth and hand was now well lubricated from my build up.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, good fun." she whispered through very messy lips.

Using the corner of my bed sheet, she cleaned her hand and mouth of my cum, and then surprised me by starting to suck me again. I writhed in pain and pleasure as her tongue explored the eye of my cock, and then sucked hard as if to remove all cum from my pipes. This was at a time when my cock was usually allowed to shrink and go to sleep, but Tracy clearly had other ideas. Using both hands as if to brace my erection, she slowly sucked and licked, and my need to relax soon disappeared. Eventually Tracy moved upwards and sat down on my cock taking me all the way. She closed her eyes and began to ride me, her small breasts jiggling in front of my face. I took them in hand and caressed them, and Tracy lowered herself so that they could be licked. Her breathing deepened as she rode me, and I explored her body with both hands and eyes.

I came to the conclusion that Tracy had the body that of a lady a lot younger than the forty plus years I knew her to be. Her shiny skin was smooth and flawless; her breasts were smallish but defying gravity. Her waist was narrow, but curved outwards to generous hips. I like shapely thighs, and Tracy's were particularly nice. Even though they were spread wide over my torso, their firmness and shape could still be felt. I allowed my fingers to trace their outline moving upwards to her pussy. She leaned back so that her clitoris was exposed enough to be played with.

She grinned as I began to tweak her little button, and lifted her legs out from under so that her feet were now taking her weight on the bed. I lifted my knees so that she could lean back on them, and she further supported her body with her hands. I now had a perfect view of her pussy sliding up and down on my shaft. Tracy's strokes were now clean and long, right down hard onto my navel, and then right up so that the head was visible between her lips, and then down she would go again. My shaft was now glistening with her juices and a white messy tidemark visible at the base of my shaft. Her pink lips followed every contour of my shaft, and just for a little fun, I slipped a finger inside her and then another. With my spare hand, I slipped my thumb over her large clitoris and began to work it.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh chriiiist." she moaned as her movements slowed.

For a minute or so, she let me torment her fine pussy but then eased my hands away and sat hard down on my cock. She ran her hands over her sweaty body and wiped them over my chest.

"Mmmmmmm, this is good fun. You're not a bad fuck." she said.

"Thanks, you're no slouch yourself."

What now, a little doggie maybe?"

Without waiting for a reply, Tracy rolled from me and onto her hands and knees. I stood on the floor and guided her back towards me. A manicured hand appeared and guided my cock into her, and then she just leaned backwards onto it. With my hands caressing her round buttocks, I began to slap into her. She lowered her head and shoulders to the bed, and then met my every stroke. Even after all her effort, Tracy was still well lubricated and showed little signs of giving up, as most of my previous lovers would have.

After a good few minutes she looked around at me and smiled, "How about a knee trembler in the lounge?"

I simply withdrew from her and took her offered hand. Once in the lounge, Tracy tip toed to the single seat lounger and plopped herself down in it. She spread her thighs wide and eased forward as I knelt before her. Again she guided my cock into her and then leaned back raising her feet high over my shoulders.

"Fast and hard." she commanded.

And fast and hard it was, my cock pummelled her for some time. There was no resistance from her wet pussy, and my cock slammed fully into her with a loud slap on each stroke. Her fingers toyed with her clitoris as I attacked her, and a grin on her face suggested that she was enjoying herself. I watched her breasts wobble as I slammed into her, and eventually she placed her free arm over them. Then Tracy removed her legs from my shoulders and eased them back onto her chest.

"Slow down a bit, I'm gonna cum again." she asked.

I did so, and soon a look of concentration appeared on her face. She soon lowered her feet to the floor, then reached out and placed a hand against my navel to control my speed and penetration. One finger continued rub her clitoris as I slowly slipped my cock in and out of her pussy, and then all of a sudden she raised her buttocks from the chair and moaned deeply as little tremors rocked her body. She frowned and bit her top lip, and with her eyes closed, it looked like she was in some pain. It lasted a few short seconds and then she lowered herself down to the chair, her hand pushed me away so that my cock fell free of her pussy. I sat back on my haunches and watched as she continued to rub her clitoris, below her pink opening was agape from our love making. Eventually she opened her eyes and looked down at me with a satisfied grin on her pretty face.

"That was fucking great." she chuckled. "Let's finish you off."

I responded by raising myself to my knees and guiding my cock back inside her welcoming warm pussy. I began working towards an orgasm, but was soon struggling to achieve it. I could get close but not quite manage to get there. In the end, I withdrew from her pussy and took myself in hand. Tracy leaned forward and watched as my hand flashed swiftly over my shaft just how I liked it. Thirty seconds later, I placed the head of my cock between her pussy lips and ejaculated. I'll not forget the sight of my cum filling her wide slit and then ooze downwards, with my cock I lifted my mess and pushed inside her pussy as best I could to protect the chair below. Tracy just laughed as I fought a losing battle.

"What a fucking mess." she laughed.

I replied by pushing my cock deep in side of her, which was achieved easily with all the added lubrication. She let do it for a few seconds, and then pushed me gently out of her. Slipping a hand over her pussy, she eased herself from the chair and headed for the bathroom while I affectionately stroked my shrinking cock.

Tracy appeared a short time later, and after gathering her clothes into a pile began to get dressed.

"How about staying the night?" I asked hopefully.

She shook her head without looking at me, "No thanks, I'd better go."

I sat and watched as she slipped her bra, panties and top on, then wriggle into her jeans as best she could. She then sat on the couch to slip her boots on before retrieving her handbag.

"Okay, time to go." she said while getting to her feet.

I walked over to her and took her into my arms with the intention of giving her a kiss, but she surprised me by pushing away.

"Look, there's no need to get all lovey dovey on me." she said. "We both got what we wanted, and let's just leave it at that."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Tracy looked at me with cold eyes, "You got to fuck me, which is what you wanted. I've got what I wanted, which is you in a position where you can't blab to my husband. I mean, what sort of friend is going to tell his mate that his wife is fucking around, and that he's had a turn too. Now you'll just have to keep your mouth shut."

I felt like I'd been hit with a sledge hammer, the realisation that Tracy had only fucked me to keep me quiet was too much to absorb. Tracy just laughed at the look on my face.

"You need to grow up, after all it's just a bit fucking between consenting adults. Mind you, it was still good fun. And you're not too bad a fuck for an old guy."

With that, Tracy turned and walked to the door, seconds later she was gone.

There haven't been many times in my life when I've been as angry. The rage built up in me, and I paced the floor looking for something on which to vent my fury, luckily I didn't find it. I was angry at my self mostly, that I'd willingly slept with the wife of a friend. What sort of a friend was I, not a very good one I told myself. In the past, I'd always avoided married women for obvious reason, but divorcees were another story. And then what about Tracy? I'd never met such a cold calculating bitch in all my life. The whole thing was a complete shambles, and I held myself to blame. For the next few days I ripped myself to pieces, how could I have ever been so stupid.

Luckily it was some time before I ran into Benny again. We crossed paths at a trade show, and unfortunately he saw me before I saw him. I had trouble looking him in the eye as my guilt through my veins making me most uncomfortable. He managed to seduce me to the bar where we had a few beers over a chat. He noticed that I was unhappy about something and asked if everything was okay. I told him I was going through a few personal problems, and he asked if there was anything he could do. I told him there wasn't, but his concern over my wellbeing kind of made me feel worse than I already was.

Not long after that, I got offered a stint in Dubai. They had originally offered it to someone else, but he declined for family reasons. As a single man, I was their next logical choice. Moving from our autumn to a Dubai spring took a bit of getting use to, but I soon found myself enjoying the challenge of both the weather and the project I'd been assigned. The life style was good and the money even better, and when my stint finished, would return home with a sizable bank balance. I was getting near the end of the project when Benny arrived in Dubai and took the time to look me up.

The first time we really got to chat was in a bar on a Saturday afternoon a day after he arrived. He looked good, but he'd lost a little weight. One of the first things Benny told me was that he was a single man again; he and Tracy had gone their separate ways. It seemed the right thing to do offer my condolences; he just shrugged his shoulders and took another sip of his beer. We soon settled into our drinking, and we soon had a fair number of empty bottles in front of us, Benny eventually opened up about Tracy and their break up.

He came home unexpected one afternoon and caught her in bed with a couple of guys. Things got pretty ugly he told me, he ended up behind bars for assault, but the charges were eventually dropped. He went home and threw Tracy out of their apartment along with all her meagre belongings. Tracy tried to patch things up, but when Benny wouldn't play ball, she turned nasty and told him that she'd been fucking around for years. She suggested that half Benny's mates had been more than happy to take their turn. After nosing around a bit, Benny found out that it was true. I just looked down at the floor as my guilt returned.

"So what about you mate?" Benny asked. "Did you bed Tracy too?

I lifted my eyes to his, and realised that the day of truth had arrived. I didn't want to lie; I wanted to free this huge burden from my shoulders once and for all, no matter what the cost.

"I'm sorry Benny, but I did."

His eyes narrowed, and I waited in some trepidation for one of his huge fists to come swinging across the table and slam me to the carpet, for he was a big enough man to do just that.

He leaned back on his chair and looked out the window, "I kind of had a feeling about you. You were kind of nervous around me the last few times we met." he said softly.

"I was getting over my guilt, for I'd done a terrible thing." I replied. "Friends don't do things like that."

He turned to me and started to rise, "Yes, you're right. Good friends don't fuck their friend's wives."

"Before you go Benny, I'd like to tell you about what happened." I offered. "And if you don't want to be my friend after that, then that's fine."

He looked at me for a few seconds, and then settled back into his chair.

"Okay."

So I told him about the night at the party and what I saw in the bathroom without going into too much detail. Then I told of how Tracy came to my apartment and coaxed me into bed so that I couldn't tell tales. I told him how angry I was, not only how Tracy seduced me, but how angry I was of myself for betraying a friend. Benny listened to my story without interruption, and I apologised profusely for my actions.

"She was some bitch alright." he offered. "But I didn't see it at the time. I suppose if some good looking married woman hit me up, it would be hard to say no."

"That's no excuse for me doing what I did." I said.

Benny smiled and held up his empty glass, "Tell you what, you buy the next few rounds of beers, and we'll forget the whole thing."

My walk to the bar was a humble one, for Benny had proved to be a far better man than I. I don't think I could have done the same if I'd been in his shoes. To forgive a man fucking your wife would be a very big ask. By the time we got a few more beers down us, Benny was more than happy to tell me how he left Tracy destitute.

"The thing was, that Tracy came out with fuck all." he boasted. "Cause we moved around a lot, we never got around to buying our own house. The company I work for pay the lease of an apartment and a car. Tracy's car was leased through the company too. So when we spit, I cancelled the lease of her car, I was quite happy to pay the penalty for its early return. We had fuck all money in the bank too, Tracy spent it as fast as I could earn it. Can't believe how much money I've saved since she's gone. Should've chucked her out years ago."

"Didn't she go for a portion of your earnings too." I asked.

"She tried, but I took a year off and put it down to stress leave. My boss paid me under the table for a little consulting work. Tracy never got wind of it."

We both laughed.

"The little bitch even had the audacity to have a go at our family trust." Benny continued. "My old Dad's worth a bit, but he's got it all tied up in a trust. Our lawyers got it tied up so tight that Tracy won't even get a whiff of it when my old dad eventually falls off his perch. My only aim in life is to make sure that that bitch never gets a red cent of my money. She can starve to fuckin death as far as I'm concerned. "

While it may seem strange, Benny and I became better friends that day. After we both returned home, we actively sought out each others company. We ate and drank together, and insulted each other on the golf course. A few years later, Benny met another lady. After a short courtship, I was asked to be Benny's best man, which under the circumstances was quite an honour. On the stag night, a very inebriated Benny placed me in a substantial headlock and told me that if I fucked this wife, he would break all my golf clubs. I managed to stutter that I could still beat him with a set of broken clubs, and we both fell to the ground in a tangle of arms and legs while giggling childishly. We managed to ignore the distasteful looks on the passer by's faces. But I can well imagine that the sight of two foolish middle aged men rolling on the ground in a drunken brawl swearing at each other; wasn't exactly a good look.

As for Tracy, things didn't go well for after splitting from Benny, for she was used to the good life of a kept woman. She could find plenty of men who were prepared to lie between her parted thighs, but none who were prepared to provide the palatial lifestyle she had been so used to. Her lack of work skills denied her high paying employment, and the menial jobs she worked went no way to providing for her wants. Tracy's old friends abandoned her once her inability to finance their social activities became obvious. Tracy eventually turned to the bottle, and as her once trim figure ballooned, the men knocking on her door declined accordingly. Many a night Tracy would cry herself to sleep; she would give anything to turn back the clock and be with Benny again. She would remain faithful forever, she swore to herself. But each morning she awoke to the cold hard fact that it would never be again.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,048 Followers
12