Seduced into Sin Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...Oh God...no...please," she cried out, writhing violently, trying to get away from the intruding pressure without losing the wonderful filling warmth of Art beneath her, but the hardened, thick penis pushed relentlessly against her ass, until she sensed the tight elastic ring of her snugly clenched little hole pop open to slip tortuously up over the tormenting cock-head. She grunted loudly as the thick heavy length of hardened flesh began to worm its way unceasingly up into the vainly resisting confines of her helpless rectum.

"Oh...ooohhh God, stop! Stop! You're killing me!" Lori wailed, flailing her head wildly, her rounded white ass-cheeks waggling furiously in their attempt to shake the thick, brutal invader from her hopelessly resisting rectum. But the two men she was sandwiched between clung to her unmercifully as the burning rod of hardness continued to pressure relentlessly into her.

Ed clutched savagely at her hips, while Art lay completely still beneath her, waiting for Ed to work his way entirely into her, his own length of throbbing, hard cock buried in her wet cuntal sheath to its hilt. He looked sideways at his wife and saw that Linda was crouching beside them, her eyes not more than inches away from Lori's smooth buttocks where Ed Wilson was pressuring his cock up into her tiny cringing asshole. She was fingering her own moistly splayed cunt with one hand and reaching between Ed's legs to caress his balls with the other.

"Oooooh, God!" Lori moaned aloud. She could barely think any longer, the pain was so overwhelming, as the hands clutched at her waist and thighs, and the huge, hard cock wormed its way slowly up into the warm, rubbery depths of her slowly expanding rectal passage, the pressure of Ed's straining thighs forcing her forward until her face was flat against Art's hair-covered chest, her soft white buttocks spread nakedly, helping his throbbing cock to fuck up deeper into her ass. She could feel its pulsating head plowing the spongy, resistant anal flesh before it, until finally she sensed the thickness of it rubbing against Art's beneath her. And then, with one last buttock smacking lunge that flattened her softly yielding asscheeks back against her hipbones, he sunk the length of it all the way up into her bowels.

Ed gaped down at the sweet angelic face of the girl beneath him. He'd never seen anyone who looked so innocent and pure, yet here she was with eight inches of cock buried in her ass while another cock fucked into her near virginal cunt. He felt with lust-filled delight the warm soft flesh of her buttocks pressed tightly into his loins. He thrust forward into her tight velvety anal passage, the feel of Art's hot shaft of still unmoving cock rubbing against his own as their balls met below. His eyes locked on his rigidly swollen prick disappearing entirely into the stretched little hole between her helplessly spread buttocks. He grunted again, drawing it out slightly, watching with bated breath the tender ridges of pink anal flesh pulling out with it, and then disappearing back inside with his inward plunge. His breathing became faster as he began fucking rhythmically in and out, deep up into the warm, clasping rectal channel.

"Dear God! Dear God! Ooooooh...!" Lori whimpered and moaned. The pain was becoming weirdly pleasurable! She found herself moving backwards to meet the forward thrust of his loins. "Aaaahhh...oooohhh...yes...yes. Do it...both of you...sandwich me...fuck me...Oh God yes....sandwich fuck me...sandwich fuck me...!"

Then, soft feminine hands began to fondle and squeeze her swollen breasts caressingly and glazedly she recognized that they belonged to Linda who was kneeling beside her and watching with lecherously gleaming dark eyes...and then Linda moved toward Ed behind her, while she continued to stroke and knead her rhythmically dancing breasts in a lascivious manner.

Linda's straining eyes were but a few scant inches from the two glistening cocks plunging into the young wife's wide stretched channels like a pair of lubricated pistons. Then, she stared even more avidly as the lengthy wet rods that were moist from her cuntal secretions slowly coordinated and began fucking wildly into her in rhythm. She watched, while she stroked Lori's swaying full breasts with one hand, and finger-fucked her own hotly yearning pussy with the other...watched the frayed pink edges of Lori's flushed inner cunt-flesh being pulled out with Art's heavy cock on the down stroke, then disappearing up inside again when it rammed up into her belly. The same lewd sight caught her eye with Ed, his thick cock sucking back out of her, tugging the tight coral ridges of her roundly stretched asshole with it, to vanish back into her as he lunged forward again and his heavy, cum-filled balls were wedged hard into the smoothly opening crevice between her whitely quivering ass-cheeks.

Lori was hopelessly engulfed in sensual rapture. Uncontrollably, she undulated her fire-filled loins and buttocks as she skewered herself down and back in furious cadence onto the two wonderful cocks fucking into her passionately inflamed channels, squeezing with her cunt and tensing her ass muscles to delight the impaling thick lengths of cock.

"Yesss...ooohhhh yesss!" she chanted hoarsely, completely enthralled by the savagely thrusting pair that were fucking into her cunt and rectal passage simultaneously. "Aaaahhh...God yes! I can feel both of your beautiful cocks almost touching inside me! Faster...faster! Harder...harder. Oh, please, faster and harder!...make me cum...ooohhhh!" she begged of them.

For Lori, heaven was about to burst open! Wildly she strained towards her climax, and she sensed Art's hardness jerk and expand, as was Ed's in its pummeling of her clenching ass. Oh, God...they were all three going to cum together.

Suddenly, Art cursed and his long, thick rampaging cock began spewing its white, hot load deep into her hungrily clasping cunt, while, with a loud oath, Ed rammed deep into her ass, his heavy cock beginning to ejaculate its thin jets of hotly seething cum deep into her bowels. The force of their dual orgasms sent hot, cascading sperm splashing erotically around inside her, foaming back out of her golden hair-lined cunt-lips and down the smooth cleft of her buttocks to drench their still wildly jerking hips and balls.

Almost insanely, she screwed her lush white buttocks tightly back onto Ed's still hard squirting cock sunk deep in her hungrily milking rectum, and as Art's deflating cock grew limp in the tightly clutching cunt, she let out a loud whimpering wail and felt her sweat-soaked body shudder violently as the great gush of her orgasm ripped through her.

Afterwards, after sucking the cum from her well-used cunt, Linda helped Lori into her dressing gown and half-carried the young newlywed back to her house. She took her to the bathroom and pushed her under the shower, tenderly soaping the sweat and cum from her exhausted body, and then helped her into bed. Lori was almost instantly asleep and knew nothing more until she awoke just minutes before Charlie returned.

To be continued...

12