Seduced into Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macccer
macccer
19 Followers

"Now the enema. We have to clean this bitch out." my Mistress said with a grin. My arms were disconnected from the hook in the ceiling. I fell down in the tub immediately. I was completely drained already of any strength to resist. My Mistress quickly attatched my wrist restraints to my ankle restraints. She then whipped me over and over again with her flogger.

"Get that ass up in the air bitch... NOW, I said NOW!!" She whipped me until I was standing with my ass completely exposed and my hands down at my ankles. I could feel the stretch down the back of my legs and back. It was a feeling of complete exposure. I then felt a rubber gloved hand stroking my cheek. I couldn't look up. my Mistress spoke to me like I was a child that needed to be consoled.

"Awwww my little pet... It's ok... Just relax... you are pleasing me sooo much... I love you soo much... I love when you suffer for me... you want to please me.. don't you? you do please me... and you look sooo good there, your ass stretched out like that..." She said. I was unable to respond. The combination of her loving words and the impersonal feeling of a rubber glove stroking my cheek both made me want to cry and totally submit my lust to her. I never felt the sublime feeling of domination as strongly as I felt it at that moment. I was putty in her hands. With that my Mistress' roommate slowly inserted the enema tube inside me. It was slightly lubed and entered me very easily. I felt my body fill with liquid. It was a feeling of complete invasion. In some ways I was still on the bed in my mind. I felt like this was all a dream. It remained a complicated and vivid daydream. Soon I was filled all the way with fluid.

"Ok, now what are we going to do? We don't want this little bitch to shit this fluid out here in our nice tub do we?" my Mistress' roommate asked in a very serious tone.

"Oh no way... This little slut is going outside. This little doggie can shit outide all she wants..." my Mistress said with a very sadistic tone. I froze with fear. There is snow on the ground outside. It was very cold and I was naked and wet. Something told me that these two amazingly beautiful, amazingly cruel Domme's weren't going to give me anything to wear. my Mistress rolled me out of the tub and her roommate yanked me toward the door. I wriggled on the floor as fast as I could. My Mistress was whipping me very hard and kicking me in my ass landing some blows on my testicles. I could barely breath and although I didn't want to go outside, I also didn't want to be kicked anymore. They were completely saturating me with domination. I couldn't escape. The door opened and the first wave of the cold air outside hit my naked body.

"Oh God, please no... please no... pleeease... nooo... " I screamed as they forced me out the door. She drug me along the snow. I could feel the water on my body starting to freeze just a little bit. my Mistress and her roommate stood me on my hands and feet like I was in the shower. I was told to squat and shit. I needed to. I was so full. I did and released the contents of my bowels on the ground. The cold was biting through my body. I had only been outside for a few minutes, but it was already almost too much to withstand.

"Hey Sis, can you go back inside and fill that enema bag again? This bitch needs cleaned again. She's such a dirty little slut." my Mistress smiled a sadistic smile. The cold was starting to cut through me.

"Why sure Sis. I'll be right back." my Mistress' roommate said laughing.

"Take your time.. she's not going anywhere. " my Mistress said laughing. I shivered there for a long time. It seemed like forever.

"Are you cold bitch?" my Mistress asked.

"Yyyyesss.. my Miiistresss... " I replied. She came over and put her hand on my back.

"You need to get warmed up, don't you?" She said with a hint of compassion in her voice. "Yessss... pleasseee... my Mistresssss... " I replied, shivering.

"Ok, then let me warm you up... little fucking ungrateful slut." She said angrily and starting with the flogger again and again. The cold made the strands of the flogger hard and tough. My skin was freezing. When the strands of the flogger hit my skin, it was the essence of pain. I opened my mouth to scream but no sound came out. The pain ran all through my body. I was feeling a bit warmer from the blows but at that moment I preferred the cold. I then heard the door open again and breathed a sigh of relief that my Mistress' roommate had come back with the enema bag.

"Ok, here we go... " She said inserting the bag inside me again. She filled me and the water was warm. It was unintentional I'm sure. The warmth felt so good inside me. I held it in as long as I could. Soon it was unbearable.

"My Mistress may I please release the fluid? Please my Mistress?" I begged.

"No bitch, hold it." She said coldly. I couldn't see what she was doing.

"Oh, please my Mistress... May I release the fluid?" I was begging and shaking. I could feel drops of the fluid running down the back of my leg.

"Yes bitch, let it out. We need to get on with tonight. I'm too easy on you." She said and whipped me with her flogger. I released the fluid and I felt very clean inside. The warmth was also gone. The numbness in my body was penetrating me now.

"Ok, clean her off Sis." I heard my Mistress say. Suddenly I was hit with a stream of freezing water right in the ass and the back of the legs.

"We have to wash off all that shit, don't we slut?" my Mistress roommate said and out of the corner of my eye I could see her weilding the garden hose. The water was like knives hitting me in the ass. I could almost feel myself lose conciousness. The last thing I remembered was being dragged back inside the house.

I don't think I was unconscious but I was definitely out of it. When I was able to think again I realized I was back inside the house. I was on a thin mattress and my arms were bound above my head to something very solid. My feet were also secured. I was completely stretched out. The room was lit by many candles and I was covered with thick blankets. Only my face was exposed. I was very warm and very comfortable. I lay there and enjoyed the small break that I was recieving. It just felt good to be warm again. I heard the door open and they both walked in the room. Their faces looked perfect and they were dressed only with black leather gloves and black thigh high boots. Their nakedness was amazing. They both looked absolutely perfect. They both also had riding crops. My Mistress leaned down and pulled the blankets off my body.

"Now bitch we are going to play a game. Hope you don't lose this game. What I'm going to do is put a very tight plastic binder around MY balls. It's going to cut off the circulation. Now, if you please me, and us... then I will take it off and you get to keep MY balls on your body. If not... then I guess I get a new addition to my night stand." She said standing over me and looking down at me. "Understand?" She said raising an eyebrow.

"Yes my Mistress... I understand." The fear in the pit of my stomach came back, along with the erection of my cock. The tone in her voice raised my sexual lust and submission to a fever pitch.

"Open your mouth you little slut." my Mistress ordered. She spit right down into my mouth. Some of the liquid ended up on my face. It was a demonstration of just how helpless I was at her feet. With that she moved between my legs and I felt the constriction of the area of my scrotum above my balls. It was very tight and I could believe that they would fall off from lack of blood after a day. She now had my COMPLETE attention. She and her roommate laughed out loud and embraced each other. They kissed and my Mistress's hands found their way to her roommate's breasts. They were rubbing each other and my Mistress turned her roommate around and bent her over. Holding her head down by the back of the neck, she swatted her roommate's naked ass with her crop three times. The strokes made her roommate squeal with delight.

"Oh Sis, let's use this little slut... please?" my Mistress' roommate said now completely aroused. "Oooh yes... we're going to do that... " my Mistress replied and she walked over and sat right down on my face. She ground her crotch in my face. Her pussy was already wet and dripping with her amazing juices and I was lapping and drinking her in like a man that was dying of thirst.

"Oh, I'll ride this hard thing... Loooook it's already dripping... " my Mistress' roommate said and mounted me. She took me all the way inside her and just started fucking me like an object. The pleasure was amazing, but I barely noticed it because my Mistress was riding my face. It was taking every ounce of strength in my body to keep up with her. My face was already drenched with her juices and I could feel her building to a fever pitch.

"Bury that tongue in my ass bitch... taste me... inside my ass... " my Mistress said reaching down to pinch my nipple. I buried my tongue inside my Mistress' ass as far as I could. I was her toy and nothing but an object to be used.

"You better not cum slut girl... or that will be the LAST time you EVER cum... " my Mistress growled. It scared me, but only for an instant because every once in a while I would catch glimpses of my Mistress and her roommate embracing and rubbing each other's tits. They were tongue kissing and the black leather gloves on each other's bodies was an amazing sight. I was just an object to be used by both of them. I could feel my Mistress' roommate starting to cum as she fucked me harder and harder. my Mistress knew her roommate was cumming and put her head back and started to cum. I felt the ejaculation on my face. It drenched me and I licked and sucked as fast as I could.

"Ok, now we switch. I want to feel my little bitch inside me." my Mistress said. Her roommate rolled off me and sat on my face.

"Lick you fucking worm, lick all of me." She said. my Mistress lowered herself down on me. She was slower at first than her roommate but then reached around and grabbed my balls and pulled me up into her. They were a little slower this time. They had just cum and they were having fun pulling at my nipples and my bound balls.

"Don't you want one of these Sis? Don't you want a pet like this?" my Mistress said.

"Oh Sis, I have to get one of these. This is amazing." They were kissing and softly rubbing each other.

"I can not wait until I get this bitch some tits and we get her in drag. She is going to be such a sexy little slut." my Mistress said laughing. That must have aroused them both. They started to fuck my face and cock harder and harder. They were building again. I could feel them rubbing and fucking harder and harder.

"You are NOT allowed to cum.. NOT allowed to cum...understand slut?" my Mistress said through her own moans of pleasure. I didn't reply, but was answered by both of them once again cumming in unison. The shouts and screams of ecstasy filled the room once again. It was music to my ears. I wanted to please my Mistress so much and anytime she came it was the most amazing feeling I could ever experience. They paused for a moment and rolled off me again.

I was drenched. I lay completely dripping with both of their fluids. My own cock was bulging and full of cum. This whole feeling was so surreal. It was almost like I was living my fantasy through someone else's body. It was more submissive than I ever thought possible. My only thoughts were of my Mistress. Although there were two Domme's here, the only one that truly mattered to me was my Mistress. I knew that I would suffer any torture for her. I knew that I trusted her totally. I never could have let myself go this far without that trust.

They disappeared for a moment. I started to worry just a little bit. When they came back. My Mistress had on her strap-on. my Mistress' roommate followed behind her with her's in hand. Like a cat my Mistress sprung onto my chest straddling me and sticking the black cock in my face. She pushed it into my mouth.

"Suck it, SUCK IT WHORE... SUCK IT HARD!" She screamed in my face and her roommate looked on with a smile. My Mistress pulled it out and her roommate forced lipstick on my lips.

"Just a introduction of what's to come... fucking whore... " my Mistress said with a sadistic laugh. She shoved the cock back in my mouth again and again. Making me gag with the force that it hit the back of my throat. "You can't do ANYTHING right.. you fucking whore..."

"Oh Sis, please stick that thing inside me. Please... I really need that black cock inside me. It looks soooo good..." She said. She sounded surprisingly submissive. my Mistress perked up and looked at her.

"Oh, you want to be fucked Sis? Beg some more... and let me stroke you a few times with my flooger and I'll fuck you... " my Mistress said smiling.

"Please... yes... anything.. just fuck me." She said. She was grinding her thighs together with lust. She bent over to receive the blows from my Mistress. It was an amazing sight. my Mistress strapped-on and taking a flogger to this woman. I couldn't take my eyes off of them. It was absolutely mesmerizing. Each blow made her ass shake slightly and she shreiked with lustful moans. After five blows, my Mistress dragged her over to sit on my chest. my Mistress moved behind my head.

"Now slut, I'm going to fuck her. When I pull out I want you to lick and suck this cock. Understand bitch?" She said smiling.

"Oh yes my Mistress... I understand... " I said. I was still in disbelief at the sight I was witnessing. I watched my Mistress position herself and her rommate moved her pussy right under my chin. I could smell both of them so strongly. The black cock passed right above my mouth and I put out my tongue and licked it on the way by my face. It penetrated her roommate and came back out. The taste of her was now on the cock and I once again licked it on the way by my mouth. It was an unbelievable sight. my Mistress that I loved with all that I am fucking her best friend with a huge black strap-on. The sight was one of the most beautiful I ever witnessed. I could clearly look past the strap-on and see the face of my Mistress. She was amazingly beautiful in her dominance. She concentrated so intenty on fucking her roommate. It was an amazing sight. my Mistress' roommate started to cum very hard. She ejaculated down on my face and my Mistress picked up her pace to give her a tremendous orgasm. She rolled off me and smiled.

"Now... it's your turn to get fucked slut." my Mistress looked down at me with the eyes of a predator. She moved around me and took out a tube of lubrication. my Mistress' roommate laughed and moved around to get her strap-on. my Mistress unlocked my ankles and put them over her shoulders. She moved between my legs and put the head of her cock right on the entrance to my slut hole. Her roommate appeared beside me with her strap-on. She put it right in my face.

"You are right Sis... this thing feels so amazing and so powerful." She said with a smile. "Oh Sis, you haven't felt anything yet. Wait until you see this little slut scream and moan when I fuck her." With that my Mistress put a generous amount of lubrication on her finger. She put her finger inside me and I took in a deep breath. Both of them laughed.

"Oh, you like that don't you slut... ohhh yes... it feels sooo good. You'll beg for it. You're going to be such a good little slut. By the time I'm done you won't know if you are male or female, or if you will want to be male or female. Oh, I'm going to enjoy your submission. All of it." With that she slowly put the head of the dildo inside me. It was so big going in. The lubrication helped so much as the huge head moved past the muscles at the entrance to my slut hole. I couldn't beleive the feeling of being filled and my eyes must have been huge. I couldn't even describe the feelings coursing through me. It was total and complete submission. She started to fuck me slow and hard. Bottoming out with the dildo on each stroke. my Mistress' roommate was smiling and my Mistress was watching me very intently. She was smiling down at me. Suddenly the waves of pleasure started to overcome my body.

"Oh yesss... slut... oh enjoy it... I OWN YOU... Just look I'm fucking the shit out of you... You little whore. You are MINE!" She was saying with each stroke as she fucked me harder and harder. I couldn't hold back any more. I had to cum. I just couldn't hold back.

"Ooooh please my Mistress may I cum... Ooooh please!!!!?" I begged.

"Yes pet... cummm, cum hard for your Mistress... you good little whore... " She hissed down at me. I came harder than I ever had. The jets of white cum rocketed past my face and the rest along my chest. my Mistress' roommate reached out and caught some and put it on her dildo... feeding it to me. She had a look on her face that was almost jealousy. At that moment she saw the intimacy that my Mistress and I had. I felt the absolute closeness and love that we shared. my Mistress pulled out of me and jumped down on top of me. She kept kissing my face.

"Oooh pet, I love you so much... oooh pet... " She said. Starting to cry just a little bit. I was crying too.

"Oh I love you too... soo much... " For a moment we were alone. my Mistress moved back down between my legs and cut off the piece of plastic. She threw it away. She moved back to lay next to me. Taking off her gloves and boots and embracing me.

My Mistress' roommate slowly rose and started to the door.

"I hope this doesn't mean we can't be friends..." She said laughing. "Don't think you went down any notches in my book. I wouldn't have survived naked out in that snow..."

My Mistress untied me and we lay there together embracing and kissing. The love that we felt from a distance was now experienced with touch and feel. We were complete.

macccer
macccer
19 Followers
12