All Comments on 'Seducing a Cheater Ch. 02'

by navywife2013

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 11 years ago
Changing storyline

I think this would have been better if you stayed with the original storyline. You can't satisfy everyone in LW it is not possible. In your first chapter, you were telling a true story from the author/protagonists point of view. You should have continued with that. Unless you have had extensive discussion with your husband as to his thoughts and motivations, you really can't tell a true story from his point of view. According to his actions explained in chapter one, he has been unfaithful and while he has not cheated he does plan to be with another woman after he divorces you. Interestingly that is a strange way for a man to act. That is more the way a woman sets out to cheat. Men are more direct in their cheating physically. Authors and readers always comment about fighting for the marriage and I see this is the central theme of our protagonist. The problem is that it should be her husband fighting for the marriage with her. Without that the marriage can not survive. I gave this a ****.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
The same thing happens

when a man tries to write from a woman's POV - there is always a 'disconnection' somewhere. A good effort, though, and original in many ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

UGH just stop! you take it off your bio its a true story after someone comments about it on Ch.1 now you're saying you decide to make it fiction? Is that just because some called you on how shallow you and your hubby are regarding weight?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome

Please finish the rest of the story. I can't wait to know what Robert thought of you taking control and screwing his chances with Sam.

Best regards,

Navy wife from VA

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That is what is known as PhyOps. (probably misspelled). Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I could never even guess the size of my wife;s apparel, but I could guess it by judging it against what she actually wore - and the two garments (her actual garment) did not have to be present when I picked out (yes, on my own) a new, in the store, garment. What confused me was those stretchy thingys. Now, I would put forward, that it is fiction based on facts. I rather like the First person account because it brings the reader in closer contact to the writer, It (first story) would have been ncer had it been as complete as the rewrite. Excellent job on both of them Navywife2013. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous