Seducing Beauty Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You complaining?" she asked with a smile.

"Rules are rules," he said. "I just want the same opportunity with you dressed like that."

"Let's see if we can play by the rules then," she said. She quickly unbuckled his belt, unsnapped his pants and lowered the zipper. She knelt down in front of him and pulled the front of his pants open wide. Carl watched helplessly at the vision of Krasa positioning herself in front of his dick in her lace wrapped cleavage and fishnet stockings. The bulge of his enlarged dick pushed hard against the constraint of his boxers, begging to be released. She reached both hands through the front opening of his pants and around toward Carl's ass on the outside of his boxers. The pressure of his dick against his boxers intensified. She smiled at the sight of the flesh of his large dick attempting to escape through the opening in the front of his boxers.

"Hey," Carl said, ready to cry foul.

"I'm just taking your pants off," she said coyly.

Carl felt helpless as Krasa slowly manipulated his pants down, one side at a time, inch by inch. Each move to lower his pants was strategically maneuvered to also lead his dick to freedom out the front of his boxers. His dick pushed forward toward the opening with increasing force. Carl watched as Krasa moved her lips toward the gapped opening filled with the flesh of his dick. She looked up at him as her tongue licked its way from the bottom to the top of the opening.

"Oh," he said. "You can't..."

"If it's exposed, I'm taking it," Krasa promised assertively. Carl dropped his head back at the attention. Her seductive boldness made him more aroused, and played into her strategy. Krasa persisted her slow descent of Carl's pants with her hands inside, while attempting to manipulate his dick toward freedom. She licked his exposed flesh like a hot popsicle. His massive dick strained against the light material of his boxers, pushing out in front of him like a steel rod. The more his dick pushed against the fabric, the greater the pressure pushed back against it, causing it to grow and stiffen more. He felt the length of his member move perilously close to liberation. Like a snake charmer, Krasa methodically worked her magic.

"Come to Krasa," she said coaxing the engorged head of his dick as it throbbed toward full exposure. Krasa meticulously worked to build the pressure while coaxing the prize inside until it had no option but to break through the opening in the front of his boxers. Carl's pants dropped in a clump around his ankles. They both gasped as the eight inches of his exposed thick dick throbbed at attention in front of Krasa's face. "There you are," she said licking her lips. "I've been waiting for you." Krasa immediately took its length into her mouth and consumed it down her throat.

"Oh god, oh god!" he shouted, not expecting her assault. He watched as she pulled back on his shaft in order to mercilessly work the large bulby head with her mouth and tongue, before the entire length disappeared again between her thick red lips. Carl's weakening knees caused him to fall back on to the couch. Krasa hung on, relentlessly working his dick. Carl watched as her head moved up and down over his lap, and the creamy skin of her back led to her all but bare ass between her garter belt and fishnet stockings. "Oh god, oh god, you're going to take me," he cried.

Krasa intensified her affection. "Ahhhh!" Carl screamed. The first long stream of cum coated the inside of her mouth and throat. Krasa pumped his dick to take everything she could to her mouth. Carl's body convulsed at her mastery.

Krasa suddenly stood up. "Don't you dare move," she said with a full mouth. She filled her salad plate with lettuce and toppings before returning to the couch. She emptied the warm dressing from her mouth onto her salad. "Not quite enough," she said with a smile. She took his wet dick in her hand and began to pump it for more. She placed her salad plate in front of him. Carl leaned back. His ass rose involuntarily as he felt cum travel the distance of his shaft. "Oh shit," he said. Krasa's hand circled the length of his dick as it ascended and descended, determined for more. Thick globs of cum began to pour out onto her fresh greens. "More," she said. "I don't want a little dressing for my salad, I want a little salad for my dressing." Globules of thick cum poured from his still throbbing dispenser onto her salad.

Carl lay spent on the couch as Krasa enjoyed her custom made salad. "Mmmm, love this dressing," she said with a smile. Krasa filled the other small plate, topped by the planned raspberry dressing and handed it to Carl. "It won't be as good as mine," she said. "But I think you will like it." She refilled their wine glasses and took her place next to Carl on the couch. Carl watched as she finished the salad and every drop of its thick dressing.

"So Carl," she asked as he leisurely enjoyed his salad and wine. "What is the one thing you would need if you were trapped on a deserted island?"

"Mmm," that's hard he said. "Normally I would answer a boat so I have the option to leave if I want. But after tonight, my answer might change."

Krasa blushed.

"Course, that would be if you'd want me alone on a deserted island," Carl teased.

"We'll let my actions speak louder than my words tonight," Krasa said pushing him friskily.

Carl smiled.

"As I see it, we are only half way through dinner," Krasa said pleased with herself. "I hope you're enjoying it as much as I am."

"You're something else," he answered. "I've never had a dinner quite like this."

"You've never met anyone quite like me," she boasted spiritedly. "If appetizers and salad are this good, I can only imagine what the entrée and dessert will be like." She looked down at his semi-stiff member still exposed on his lap. She couldn't resist taking it in her hand before dropping her head to consume it again in her mouth.

Carl felt spent, but playfully challenged. Krasa had no hesitation taking what she wanted. Her resolute words echoed in his mind: "If it's exposed, I'm taking it." Her actions proved it. If this was the way she was going to play, he was ready to reciprocate her rules of engagement. He felt his member grow again between her warm moist lips. He watched her lusty body reassert dominance, rendering his still-exposed dick captive to her unquenchable thirst. According to her rules, they should both be untouchable in all the places that mattered. She found a way around the rules and took it. Unless he did something, he knew Krasa was about to empty another load from him down her greedy throat.

He slid his hand along her back, under her bra strap and moved it toward the edge of her shoulder.

"No no," she said in playful disapproval, with her mouth full of his dick.

Carl ignored her reprimand and pushed the strap over her shoulder before moving his hand to the strap on the other side to repeat the action.

"No, no," she repeated her objection more loudly without stopping her work on his dick. Krasa could tell it wouldn't be long before she would enjoy the taste of his warm nectar again. She was effectively summoning another orgasm from deep within him.

"Oh shit," he said confirming the effectiveness of her oral skills on him. In a bold breaking of the rules, he moved his hand down to the closure of her lacy bra at the center of her back. With a quick pinch, the strap was undone and its ends sprung to her sides.

Krasa reacted instinctively like a woman lying on the beach with her bikini untied, drenched with a bucket of cold water. She rose up, forcing her lips let to go of Carl's dick. Her bra fell forward and exposed her full breasts to Carl. She quickly pulled her arm up to cover her tits and to hold what was left of her bra on. "Uh, uh, Carl. We agreed to the rules," she reminded. "You'll have to wait your turn."

Carl laughed. He knew the rules and enjoyed the view. She reacted exactly as he had hoped. While distracted by reminding him of the rules, Carl nonchalantly pushed his throbbing dick back under the concealment of his boxers before she could stop him. It ached for relief, but he knew it would come soon enough. He wanted his turn with her. He was ready to play her game.

"You ass!" she said playfully slapping him on the chest, realizing what he had done. She watched his dick still throbbing under the thin fabric of his boxers. "I wanted that! I almost had you again."

"True," he said. "But based on what I'm seeing," he answered, "I think we might be ready for the next course.

THIRD COURSE

Krasa conceded his little victory. She dropped her raised arm and let her bra fall to his lap. "Then here you go," she said seductively. "We're moving to the next course. But this isn't over."

"On the contrary," Carl teased back. He basked in the vision of her perfect globes. "I'm just getting started," he promised.

Krasa climbed on top of his lap, straddled his waist and rose up on her knees to display her round melons in front of his face. Carl kissed the large fruit. She lowered her ass onto his lap and onto the length of his still hard shaft between her firm round cheeks before slowly moving her hips back and forth. Her body shuddered as the firmness of his dick pushed against the enlarged button of her clit.

"Oh shit," Carl said realizing his dick had been quickly recaptured by her ass in lustful determination.

"I always find a way to get what I want," she whispered in his ear. Carl almost lost his load at her bold seductive words.

She reached for the bottom of his t-shirt and aggressively pulled it over his head before tossing it away. Carl was entranced by the choreography of her beautiful creamy breasts dancing in front of his eyes from the movement of her hips. He took hold of her thin waist with each hand before burying his face into her milky tits. His and her moans filled the room. Her gluteus moved over him with more speed and purpose, also enjoying the massage of her moistening love box. Carl's dick was at the mercy of her tenacious ass. He savored the bounty of her beautiful breasts. She gently pressed his face into her soft skin as his mouth, tongue and teeth surveyed the landscape. "Make them yours," she whispered. With his face lost in her breasts and his dick surrendered to the demands of her ass, she knew he was defenseless to the assault of her lap dance.

"Oh shit, oh shit!" he yelled. The soft skin of her tits muffled his voice.

"Suck me," she said as she pulled his face deeper into her breasts. "Harder. Bite me Carl. Make me feel this tomorrow."

Carl felt her thick nipple with his tongue. His mouth slid across her slippery skin until the soft thimble lodged between his teeth. Krasa knew what was coming. She asked for it. She pressed her ass harder against his thick member, lap fucking it into submission. Suddenly she felt the moist warm stream filling his boxers against her skin. She would have given anything to have his dick unload without the thin pieces of fabric between them, filling her pussy with his love. She instinctively pulled his face into her breasts. His teeth closed over her erect nipple. They collapsed together on the couch in each other's arms, his dick captive to her ass and her nipple imprisoned in his teeth. Smooth jazz filled the candlelit room around them.

"I think we've moved into the next course," she said softly. "You're entrée is ready," she said seductively.

"I thought we just had it," he said.

"That's only the beginning, Lover," she promised. "Follow me." Krasa stepped back off of Carl and reached out her hand to take his. "Come on."

Carl took her hand and followed as this beautiful creature lead him to the dining room framed by bay windows overlooking the city nightscape. A small round table covered with white linen was set next to the windows with a single long candle at the center. Krasa motioned for Carl to take his assigned seat in one of the two chairs as she opened the new bottle of wine paired for this course, and filled the glasses. She lit the candle. "I'll be right back."

Carl sipped his wine while admiring the view of Krasa's elegant near-naked body walking away toward the kitchen. Her sultry confidence and pace controlled the evening. He was enjoying it. He knew that if she had gone to all this effort, the best was still to come. Fine dining should never be hurried, but savored.

Krasa returned with a single large platter filled with the evening's entrée. A bed of asparagus lay next to four skewers alternating filet mignon, cherry tomatoes and baked prawns. "This is my sexy surf and turf kabobs with asparagus spears," she smiled. "I hope you like them."

"They look delicious," he complemented.

She placed three small bowls on the table, next to the large plate. "Here is a Cabernet Bordelaise sauce for the filet mignon, a mango Thai sauce for the prawns, or if you prefer, a garlic butter sauce."

"Very nice," he said as Krasa took her seat next to him at the intimate table for two. He looked around the table for a fork. "Silverware?" he asked politely.

"I'm glad you asked," she answered as if waiting for his question. "To get the whole experience of this course, I have planned for us to serve each other. We eat what the other person serves us. No silverware is allowed; pretty much anything else is. How and what you serve the other person is up to you." Krasa smiled as she watched Carl comprehend the instructions. "There is something romantic about serving each other, don't you think?"

Carl shared her smile. "That there is," he said.

"The only thing is it could get a little messy," she added. "Each of us is responsible to clean up any messes we might make. Since there are also no napkins for this course, it means we may need to be a little creative with clean up." Krasa smiled devilishly.

She picked up her wine glass. "A toast?"

"To beauty," he toasted in agreement.

Krasa blushed. Carl admired her loveliness sitting in the window under the soft light of the full moon and candle. Her blue eyes were like deep pools that sparkled. Her milky skin reflected the luminescence of the suspended moon. Her tits reached out toward the table, displaying pink marks of affection from his firm nibbling and kisses minutes before.

Krasa lifted the end of one of the bamboo skewers. With a gentle push the tender meat, tomatoes and prawns slid off on to the plate without resistance.

"Impressive," Carl complemented.

She used her long delicate fingers to pick up a piece of steak and dipped it into the Cabernet sauce. She smiled before seductively licking her lips. She raised the sauce-dipped meat to his mouth as her tongue slowly caressed the circle of her red painted lips. He opened his mouth to receive the gift. She playfully touched it to his upper lip, then to his lower lip before holding it part way into his mouth to take a bite. He closed his mouth over it, biting half of it off. The meat was warm and tender, almost melting in his mouth. When he finished it, he opened his mouth again to receive the second half.

"It looks like I made a little mess," she said as she leaned over toward him. She kissed his upper lip, licking the sauce where she had left it. Her lips moved over his with several kisses until she picked up the sauce left on his lower lip. She deepened her kiss, allowing her tongue to dance with his.

"So how was it?" she asked as she moved back into her chair.

"The best I've ever tasted," he complemented.

"There's plenty more," she promised.

Carl followed her initiative and picked up a prawn. He held it up admiringly. "These look wonderful. Would you like one?" he asked.

"I'll eat anything you give me," she said.

He dipped the prawn liberally into the mango sauce before holding it up a few inches in front of her face. She opened her mouth to receive it. "Keep your mouth just like that," he asked. Take a moment to savor the anticipation." She smiled, obediently keeping her mouth open. She was glad for Carl's quick playful enjoyment of the evening's entrée. She watched helplessly as gravity caused the sauce to slowly slide down the prawn held in front of her eyes, stripping the meat of its covering. The thick sweet sauce gathered at the base of the prawn before free-falling toward her creamy tits below.

"It looks like you may need more sauce," she said encouragingly.

Carl dipped the prawn again deep into the bowl before holding it up again in front of her large beautiful eyes. Krasa smiled again, as she watched another serving of sauce travel the distance of the prawn before falling to paint her tits. She felt the warm sauce coat her skin and pour into her cleavage. Carl treated the prawn to a third dip into the sauce. He raised it to her mouth and circled her lips before placing the soft meat into her mouth.

"Mmmmm," she said. "That's very good."

"Worth the wait?"

"Absolutely," she said licking her lips. "But it looks like you have a little mess to clean up," she invited.

Carl leaned over to give Krasa a kiss. As he did, he licked the mango balm from her lips. He kissed her neck and shoulder before moving off his chair to his knee to continue his lip's journey down her chest to the sweet decoration of her chest. She lifted and opened her tits, encouraging his enjoyment of her sauce and soft flesh in between. He buried his face into her as she closed her tits around him. Carl took his time. "Oh yes Carl," she moaned. Her tits were still tender and eager for his attention.

They both smiled as he returned to his seat. She picked up a piece of warm asparagus and lifted it playfully to his face. She tapped his cheeks with it before bouncing it on his lips. The innuendo was unmistakable. Carl took it into his mouth and sucked it in. As he was finishing the asparagus he reached down to pick up a tomato. He raised it to her mouth. Her tongue reached out to lick it softly before gently taking hold of it in her teeth and surrounding it with her red lips. She leaned over to give him a kiss as she bit down on the small red fruit. The tomato's rich flavor filled both of their mouths. Her lips kissed his as she returned.

They leisurely made their way through the unique entrée one skewer at a time, enjoying the food, wine and conversation. They were both intoxicated by the wine and sexual intensity. The conversation moved easily from work and ambitions to sexual experiences and appetites. The oak table prevented Krasa from seeing Carl's recovered hardened dick rising again, almost pushing against the bottom of the table. Part of him wished the table were made of glass.

"So tell me Carl," Krasa said as she reached for another piece of steak to feed him. "What does a man like you feel when you achieve your most far-reaching goal?"

Carl smiled at the familiar question. "So what do you mean by 'a man like me?'"

"A man unlike any I've met," she confessed, allowing the wine and moment to lower her defenses.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I feel like you see through me," she said vulnerably. "You make me feel like you know me, even though we just met."

"Why is that?," he asked.

"I easily keep other men at a distance," she said. "I can't with you. You make me want you to know me more," she expressed.

Carl smiled. "How do you mean?" he pressed.

"Because you make me feel alive," she said. "Look at us." They both smiled at the acknowledgement of sharing the small intimate dinner with very few clothes remaining. "I feel completely exposed and safe with you."

Carl looked admiringly at her barely-covered sexy body and smiled into her eyes.

"You almost are."

She smiled playfully. "You know what I mean."

"You feel naked," he said playfully.

"And want to be," she confessed. The sexual energy in the room intensified. "So, you didn't answer my question. What do you feel when you achieve an important goal?"