Seducing Beauty Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What I feel I feel right now," he revealed tenderly.

Krasa blushed. "Why? Am I a goal to be achieved?"

Carl paused teasingly. "Not a goal," he answered. "But genuine beauty should always be pursued, don't you think?"

Krasa blushed again. Her pussy was wet with lust. She filled his mouth with the last piece of bordelaise soaked tender meat. She was ready to give him something much more tender, juicy and rich. "I think we are ready for our final course," she said. Her hand moved to his bare knee nearest to her and slowly moved up his leg. "It will take the rest of the night," she added as she leaned over and gave him a kiss. Her hand discovered his hard exposed dick under the table. She wrapped her fingers around it to prevent its escape. "At the very least the rest of the night," she recalculated with a smile. "Maybe the rest of the weekend."

"Lead the way," he said agreeably.

FOURTH COURSE

Candles filled the bedroom. Four small tables surrounded the bed, two on each side. Each table was decorated with a different dessert: tiramisu, a bowl with whipped cream and strawberries, chocolate mousse, and caramel swirl ice cream. Two bottles of champagne filled an ice bucket on the nightstand.

"This looks amazing," Carl complemented. "You've thought of everything."

Krasa handed Carl one of the bottles of champagne. "Want to pop the cork and fill the glasses?" she asked with a wink. Carl worked the cork until it popped and launched toward the ceiling. Krasa stood in front of him holding a glass in each hand. Champagne ejaculated from the bottle. Krasa stepped up against it, allowing the bubbly to shower her chest and tits. "Hate to have any go to waste," she said.

"Something tells me you knew that was going to happen."

Krasa just smiled. She held the glasses up to be filled from the calmed bottle. A third of the bottle of champagne coated her chest and tits, dripping off of each nipple. "Join me in the middle of the bed." Her words were more instruction than request.

"I've planned it so every course offers a little more passion and fun. Like the last course, I see no need for silverware. The difference now is you can no longer use your own hands in eating the dessert. All the dessert must be enjoyed off of the other person's body," she said with a smile. She dipped her own tit into the whipped cream and lifted it up to Carl.

Carl gladly cleaned it with his tongue.

"There will be extra points for creativity," she added. Krasa rose up on her knees from where she was seated in the middle of the bed and seductively ran both hands over her love box.

"That's what I am hungry for," Carl admitted.

"The anticipation of waiting for dessert just makes it all the more sweeter, doesn't it?" she offered teasingly as she ran her fingers over the fabric of her moistening thong.

"Just like you've waited for it," Carl pushed back playfully recalling her bold strategic moves during the second course.

"Ah, anticipation is sweet when you have no choice. But I'll admit, taking advantage of you to get what I want is even sweeter," she boasted. "Anticipation is nice, but I'm more of an immediate gratification girl."

"I'm ready for some of that," Carl answered.

"Then come and get it, and take everything you want Carl," she asserted. "Don't hold back Carl, because I'm not going to. I've waited for this moment. I have every intention of fucking you all night long."

Krasa leaned forward and pulled Carl's boxers down, finally liberating his dick for good. There would be no more strategic moves necessary to take it and no recovery moves available to conceal it. Carl's fingers reached up and pulled the small ties of her panties at each hip and removed the final barrier to her pussy from beneath her garter belt.

Instead of fantasizing about Carl in the imaginary window of her mirror as she had the day before, Krasa delighted in seeing his muscular body available to her every desire on her bed. One of her deepest desires was to surrender to his.

Suddenly she felt the cold sensation of caramel laced ice cream delivered to her hungry pussy. Carl wasted no time accepting her invitation. Krasa's hot pussy instantly melted the ice cream in his hand. Krasa lowered herself onto her back from her kneeling position. Her bent knees spread wide and her pussy rose to serve the first of his dessert buffet. She felt the second cold scoop from his hand arrive to the outside of her pussy before being pushed into her love box. Krasa moaned. His cold lubricated fingers moved against the duotone balls and vaginal wall. Cold chills covered her body from the stimulus. Carl rose up with his dick high. He was ready to fill her with much more. He ran his dick over her ice cream laden clit, slapping it with his member before moving it into her love-starved body.

"Aggghhhh!" they both cried out. Krasa reached up and took hold of Carl's shoulders. Carl pushed his dick past the balls inside, taking her pussy under new management. The orgasm balls were forced against her vaginal walls, increasing the pressure within her. She felt as if his dick was miraculously seducing every one of the thousands of nerve endings inside of her.

"Oh yes Carl!" she encouraged. Her head spun dizzy from the quickly approaching orgasm. "Oh fuck yes!" she yelled. "Faster! Harder!" Carl drilled her pussy with determination. Her body felt weak and surrendered. She let go of his shoulders and fell back onto a large soft bed pillow. Her angle pushed her pussy even higher. She felt the volcanic movement from a week of sexual frustration and anticipation move toward eruption. Her nipples tightened and grew erect, exposing her complete arousal. Krasa reached for a second large pillow, placed it over her own face and screamed in ecstasy into it. Her body quaked under him. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Wave after wave of cum poured over his long shaft, toward release.

Carl continued undeterred. He watched her gorgeous body enraptured by orgasm. Her ass bucked, forcing his dick deeper into her. He couldn't remember a woman ever taking him three times in one night. Krasa was about to, and he knew she was just getting started. "Oh god, you're going to take me again." Krasa needed no encouragement. His words only served to bolster her resolve. She pulled the pillow off of her face and smiled as her hips redoubled their effort.

"Oh gawd, you're going to make me cum again," Krasa cried out.

"Shit," Carl said out loud, impressed with her sexual prowess.

"Fuck me Carl! Take me! Give it to me!"

Carl's body began to shake at the impending eruption. "Oh shit!" Carl said again. He couldn't remember ever feeling as electric and connected as he did in that moment. He watched amazed as Krasa's body surrendered to another orgasm so quickly.

"Yes Carl! Fuck me!"

Carl couldn't hold it any longer. Load after load of thick cum filled her cavity, mixing with juices already filling her.

"Don't stop, Carl. Please don't stop." Carl obliged, draining his cum and energy into her.

"Here, give it to me," she begged. "I want to taste you."

Carl pulled his still hard long shaft out of her pussy and delivered it to her face. She ravenously took hold of it in her hand, then in her mouth. She tasted the blend of flavors of the ice cream, his thick cum and her own honey. "Mmmmm," she said. "That's a dessert I want to have again." She moved it in and out of her thick lips, allowing her tongue to enjoy the unique delicacy until it was clean.

Carl lay down next to her as they both shared the moment of restful bliss.

"I would never have imagined," Krasa said reflecting back to the moment they met five days before in the office.

"I hoped for it the moment I saw you," he said.

"Many do," she boasted playfully.

"Many might want your body," Carl corrected. "I wanted you."

Krasa blushed. "You didn't know me," she said.

"Didn't I?" Carl asked.

Krasa felt known and safe in a way she rarely experienced.

"And you still wanted me?" she asked teasingly.

"I'll let my actions speak louder than my words," he answered playfully. He dipped his hand into the chocolate mousse and covered her breast.

"Mmmmmm," she said enjoying the feel of the cool texture on her soft fleshy skin. Carl took much of her covered breast into his mouth. His tongue licked the chocolate as his mouth sucked her nipple and tit deeper toward the back of his throat. "Harder Carl, oh yes, harder." Her fingers moved through his hair as she pulled his head into her. His attention to her breast made her pussy tingle again. "You are so good," she said. More chocolate found its way on and off of her body. "Fuck my tits," Krasa suddenly begged. As Carl rose up to straddle her, Krasa filled her hands with the cold mousse and lubricated her large tits.

Carl smiled.

"My two favorite sweets in one," she said. "I want you. Fuck my tits."

Carl slid his long dick between the chocolate covered mounds. Krasa closed her breasts over him. "Fuck them," she begged. Carl's dick moved easily between, massaged on all sides by her large tits.

"Oh yes," he said. She felt amazing. The cool cream lubricated the increasing friction.

"Faster Carl," she said. She enjoyed watching his face show his ecstasy. The orgasm took longer to arrive from the unprecedented demands from Krasa through the evening. "Don't stop," she insisted. "I want you."

Carl's suddenly arched his back. "Auuggghhhh!" he gutted from deep within his throat. His dick slid up her slippery tits just as the load launched into the air. The first long stream stretched across her forehead, nose, mouth and over her chin.

"Yes!" she said in victory. Her tongue reached up to lick what it could reach around her mouth as her hands recaptured his dick between her breasts. Carl's hips continued their movement. Each pass unloaded more white cum into the chocolate valley of her cleavage. She leaned her head forward, licking all she could from her tits. "Feed me the rest with your dick," she asked.

"Damn, you are something," Carl said impressed. He moved to kneel on the bed next to her head. He ran his dick across her tits and chest to pick up as much of the chocolate coated cum as he could before delivering it to her mouth. Krasa was insatiable.

"More," she said. "Clean me off and give me every drop," she asked. Krasa cleaned his dick with every pass, freeing it to get more. She was in heaven.

Carl lay exhausted next to the insatiable vixen.

"I have another question for you," Krasa informed.

Carl knew she was out of questions from the ones he had asked her throughout the week. This question would come from her own curiosity. "Go ahead," he invited, glad for a brief respite.

"Anything?" she asked?

"Is that your question?" he answered playfully. He reached for some whipped cream and dabbed it on her nose before kissing it to clean it.

"No." she laughed. "Really, anything? You'll answer truthfully."

"Haven't I always?"

Krasa had experienced nothing but his transparent honesty all week. "True," she said. "It's something I've wondered for two days." She kissed his lip and tasted whipped cream.

Carl's curiosity grew. "Then let's break the suspense. I'll answer anything you want," he promised.

"What is your greatest unfulfilled sexual fantasy?"

"Whoa!" Carl exclaimed surprised by the bold intimacy of her question. "Why do you ask?"

"Did you know you have a habit of answering my questions with another question?" she observed.

"You know you just answered my question with a question?"

"I asked you first," she argued playfully.

"I'll answer," he promised again. "I'm just curious why you ask?"

"In part, because I will know something about you probably no one else knows."

"You're right. That is something I've never shared with anyone," he said. "Dangerous but true. You said 'in part'? Why else?" he asked.

"Truthfully?"

"Truthfully," Carl said.

"Because you are fulfilling my fantasy tonight," she confessed. "I have always dreamed of this, but never met a man I've wanted to fulfill it with until this week."

"I'm honored," Carl said. "I suspect our evening is no where close to being over."

"Not by a long shot," she said with a smile.

"Any other reason you ask?" he asked, suspecting there was more.

Krasa hesitated. "Because I want to be the one to now fulfill your deepest fantasy," she risked.

"Is that an offer?" Carl asked.

"I haven't heard what it is yet," she said.

"What if you are the one person I want to fulfill it?"

Krasa felt drawn in. "Am I?"

"I've never shared it with anyone because I've never met anyone I wanted to have make it come true," he answered honestly. "Until now."

Krasa felt flattered. The intense intimacy of the night is what made her want to ask the question. "I still haven't heard what it is yet," she repeated more out of curiosity than condition.

"Would it matter?"

"You want me to say 'yes' to fulfilling your fantasy without knowing what it is?" she asked calmly.

"What if mystery is part of my fantasy?" he asked with a smile. "Part of what makes it my illicit dream is your willingness for anything, even though you don't know what it will require."

Krasa felt nervous and turned on by the suspense of what he was suggesting. "That sounds dangerous," she said.

"In the best way," he answered, repeating her enticing words from the day before.

Krasa smiled at the growing sexual tension. Carl had a way of making her feel more exposed and vulnerable. "So what if I say 'yes'?" she asked, already knowing she would.

"Then I would give you a time and a place for us to meet for our fantasy rendezvous. That's it. The only thing you will need to bring is your complete and enthusiastic willingness for anything that might happen, just as you asked of me this evening."

"Touché," she answered. "At least you knew I was inviting you to dinner."

"True, and at least you know anything's possible," he answered back calmly with a smile. "There's no pressure here Krasa. I'm being totally open. I'm just answering your question with the honesty you asked for."

"True," she affirmed. She had opened this door by asking for his fantasy.

"My fantasy can only happen through your complete unreserved willingness for anything. It's gutsy. So, consider all the possibilities of what that might mean before you decide," Carl urged.

"I feel like Alice deciding if she should go down the rabbit hole."

Carl agreed smiling at the analogy. "If Alice plays it safe, she may live in regret, always wondering what she missed. But, there's no way to peek down the hole to see what's there before committing completely. Agreeing to just 'go along' isn't enough. Saying yes means enthusiastically diving in, all in."

"You are making me so hot right now," Krasa said. She rubbed her fingers against her wet pussy and lifted them to his mouth. "You tell me when and where, and I will blow that hole wide open," she said before leaning over to give him a kiss. "I will not only do anything you want, I will take your fantasy to places your imagination has never dreamed of."

"Sounds like a 'yes'" Carl deduced playfully.

Krasa sat up and refilled the two glasses of champagne. She handed a glass to Carl and held her up for a toast. "It's not just a yes," she said. "It's a promise." Carl knew she meant it. Two glasses touched in agreement. This evening wasn't over and they both knew this wouldn't be the last.

"I have an incessant sweet tooth," she said. "And it's kicking in again big time." She reached for the tiramisu with one hand and Carl's dick with the other. "I'm ready for more.

Several hours later, the sun began to rise about the time the dessert was finished. Carl and Krasa held each other tenderly in blissful exhaustion. Sweet remnants of the evening covered their bodies and the sheets. It was a night they would never forget. Krasa was a beauty unleashed.