Seducing Jasmine

Story Info
Best friends discover how close they really can be.
1.1k words
3.84
45.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluzworld
Bluzworld
20 Followers

Maria had never been to an Adult Toy Store, but knew what this particular store had in the way of merchandise. She'd checked out the internet and found a location close to home and had taken the day off work to see just what was offered. She was planning a surprise for a very close female friend who was getting married in just two weeks.

Maria was a bit hesitant about going inside the store and wondered how she would react to some of the items there. Once inside Maria was a little

embarrassed by some of them but pleasantly pleased by the array of items that one could purchase. One aisle had a very nice selection of

dildos, some were huge and others varying in size and shape. Some were made of hard plastic, while others were much softer, almost as soft as real skin and very pliable. Those would be a great gift! Another had some interesting vibrators, with various attachments to pleasure every part of her body.

"What exactly was a butt plug?" she wondered, but it did not take her long to realize where that might come in handy.

They had different sizes and she shivered at the thought of having one of those shoved in her anus!

There were toys for every taste, in fact some you could taste, lotions, potions, sweet tasting condoms and more. Oh and yes, there was porn. If you liked anal, double penetration, girl on girl action, or boy on boy for that matter, inter-racial, you name it, they had it. Excited, Maria picked up one and decided that this was just what the doctor ordered.

They also had a nice selection of sexy lingerie, perhaps she'd pick one out for herself, a very revealing one in red, the color of lust! Maria was thrilled. She could not wait to bring her purchases home and wrap them for her best friend. She had invited Jasmine over for drinks later that night and to give her the special wedding gift, one that Jasmine could share with her new husband or not depending on the mood. Maria smiled at that thought.

Once home, Maria made preparations for Jasmine's visit. Wine was chilling in the fridge, fresh fruit lay out on a decorative plate, and scented candles lit. Jasmine loved candles and Maria wanted to please her good friend. Maria put on one of her favorite CD's changed into her jeans and a sweater and waited for Jasmine.

Maria opened the door for Jasmine and briefly kissed her friend chastely on the cheek and received one in return.

Excited at seeing each other, they quickly sat down and sipped on the wine. Maria told Jasmine that she had purchased some very interesting gifts for her at a new store that she had discovered. Jasmine, knowing Maria had a wicked sense of humor, excitedly opened the first package. In it Jasmine found a beautiful white silk teddy, with a low cut décolleté. Maria told her that the white would look fabulous against Jasmine's caramel colored skin and that Jasmine's husband to be would love it too. Another package held a very huge and very real looking dildo. They both laughed at the possibility of using this at some point in time. In the final package, a vibrator waited for its new owner.

After a few more glasses of wine, Maria asked Jasmine to try on her new teddy and she would try on the red one that she had purchased for herself. Jasmine agreed and giggled with delight. After all, Maria wanted to make sure it fit.

As Jasmine walked across the room in her white and very revealing teddy, Maria was secretly thrilled to see her best friend dressed so seductively. Maria could also tell that Jasmine was pleased with Maria's red one. Jasmine's breasts were small and perky and her caramel colored skin looked delicious against the white material of her teddy. Maria's tits were almost falling out of the confines of her teddy. Maria had huge tits with big nipples and a little bit of nipple was exposed.

Maria told Jasmine to come and sit beside her on the couch. A bit hesitant, Jasmine agreed and sat down.

"Jasmine," Maria said in her most seductive voice "you look good enough to eat and I want to eat you." Jasmine's look of disbelief almost made Maria stop, but Maria continued. "You have such lovely skin, so soft and supple and I want to taste your pussy juices and suck on your delectable nipples."

Maria then leaned over and kissed Jasmine, a very passionate, yet tentative kiss, as though she was not sure that she should be doing it. Their tongues mingled as the kiss deepened.

Maria moved her hand and cupped Jasmine's tit, then the other, and broke from the kiss to lick each nipple. Jasmine moaned and encouraged Maria to continue. Maria did so, licking and suckling each nipple and squeezed Jasmine's breast at the same time, biting lightly enough to make her beg for more. Maria placed her hand on Jasmine's dark, curly mound and cupped her pussy, sliding a finger past the teddy and into Jasmine's wet cunt, and wet it was, sopping wet.

Jasmine had wanted Maria too, but was just too shy to say anything. Jasmine squirmed as Maria's finger probed deeper into Jasmine's dark, wet and warm cunt, sliding her finger back and forth, while rubbing Jasmine's clit with her thumb at the same time. Maria then pulled out her finger and licked Jasmine's cunt juice off her finger, savoring the musty, nutty taste of Jasmine's pussy.

Maria pulled out a dildo and spread some pussy juice from Jasmine's wet cunt onto the dildo. Then Maria started to gently slide the dildo into Jasmine's cunt. She moaned with pleasure, urging Maria on.

"Shove it deeper Maria, I want to take it all."

Maria was now turned on by the taste of Jasmine's kisses and pussy juices, obliged and shoved it deep into Jasmine, while at the same time, turning on the vibrator.

Jasmine squirmed and pushed back, urging Maria to fuck her. "Deeper and harder, come on Maria, fuck me hard." Jasmine demanded.

As Maria continued to fuck Jasmine with the dildo, Maria too wanted some of the action, but decided to wait for Jasmine to come first. Maria knew that she was going to make Jasmine suck on her pussy and finger her ass and maybe use that butt plug she had purchased earlier that day.

Maria continued to fuck Jasmine with the dildo, in and out, deeper, then more slowly, then faster, and bent over to suckle Jasmine's tits, sliding her tongue around the nipple and licking back and forth. Just at that moment, Jasmine screamed, "Maria, fuck me, suck me, baby I'm coming!"

As Jasmine lay there exhausted, she told Maria that she had never been with a woman before and now having been seduced by Maria, found the experience totally amazing.

Jasmine asked "Can we do it again?"

In response, Maria said "Babe, we are not finished yet, it's my turn next!"

Bluzworld
Bluzworld
20 Followers