All Comments on 'Seducing Jennifer Pt. 03'

by jacktar48

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Work of art

I could not stop reading this tale. Not only well written erotica but a compelling tale of mystery. As good as any novel I have purchased at a book store. Thank you for keeping me entertained so well.

jacktar48jacktar48almost 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

I do appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I love it

I've read the other two and plan on reading the rest and you're doing a good job. It doesn't feel like it's nothing but sex, but there's enough to be... pleasurable. It also has a sense of comedy and entertainment to it. It's really good, although you might want to go through it after you wrote it to chec for spelling mistakes and stuff, not a big deal but still, some people focus on something like that and don't enjoy the rest. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing

So i know im late to your stories here and you (the author) may never even read this, but I have to say this is one of the best written stories on here in a while its not short for the sake of 2 people just jumping into the sack its well balanced and paced and a amazing change to the other stories on here.

Not to say other writers are bad everyone is on different skills levels and you my friend are far and away better than a lot of people.

Thanks for the gift :) im loving the read.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 6 years ago
oh, I need this

Sissy needs to place his clitty in a woman and feel what he did If you live in Arkansas and are a couple who need a sissy please PM me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Too much mom bitching, couldn't be bothered to finish

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous