Seducing Jennifer Pt. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacktar48
jacktar48
283 Followers

"But I haven't heard from her for a week—she was so mad when she saw...you know."

"Don't worry about that. She'll forgive you. I have a plan."

"But what about you and me?"

"Oh, that shouldn't be a problem. Jennifer's very open minded, after she has time to think things over. Hey, I read somewhere that Cherokees were not monogamous. That it was fairly common for two or more women to share one man, if he was a good hunter. It was usually sisters, but sometimes a mother and her daughters from a previous marriage, as long as the guy was from a different clan."

I perked up a little. "You think she'd go for that?" The whole idea was so wildly implausible....but intriguing all the same, striking some previously unrealized chord deep within me. But then I reminded myself that I was talking to someone who appeared to be not exactly sane.

"You never know," Anna said smugly. "Now why don't you take a little nap while I try to stay on the road. I'm too tired to talk and drive at the same time."

I closed my eyes and burrowed my hand between Anna's silky thighs. The slight rocking of the car and the muted rumble of the road merged into a dream of wild horses flying across a vast expanse of buffalo grass, their manes and tails whipping in the wind, their hooves shaking the earth.

I stood in front of a mud-plastered hut with a conical thatched roof, holding my hand up to shade my eyes as I watched the horses pass, reveling in their freedom. Two women clad in brief buckskin tunics crawled out of the house and came to stand on either side of me, putting their arms around my bare waist. They looked almost like twins; small, perfect, and brown like me, but with waist-length blond hair. Lightning crackled, striking somewhere near the western horizon, and thunder crashed and rolled. "The bad boys are playing chunki again," one of them murmured. Her voice sounded exactly like Anna's. "We need to get our husband inside before it rains," the other said, turning toward the house and pulling me along. "Very wise, my daughter," the first one said, smiling. "We cannot risk him catching a chill. He must conserve his strength."

The second one giggled happily. "But perhaps if he were not so strong my we-sa would not always be sore."

The older woman clicked her tongue. "Do not complain about what you love, daughter. And any time you are too sore, you know I will be glad to keep him warm for the entire night."

The younger woman was still giggling when she knelt to enter the house. Her tunic rode up and I got a good view of her taut brown ass as she crawled in. The older woman saw me looking and reached under my breach-cloth to grasp my stiffening cock. "Always ready, our strong husband," she said proudly. "Come inside. I will make tea and you will make love to us both while rain rattles the thatch."

I bent to crawl into the house and she goosed me lewdly. "Make haste, husband," she said. "And make haste in satisfying my daughter's hungry we-sa as well, because after she is done with you I intend to ride you until you cry for mercy."

jacktar48
jacktar48
283 Followers
12