Seducing Jennifer Pt. 21-22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacktar48
jacktar48
282 Followers

I shook my head at each suggestion. "I've never seen a hint of anything like that, and I've spent a lot of time here. She was somewhat of a religious fanatic, actually. But I was thinking – maybe we ought to search the place before the police do, you know?"

"I certainly do. And I have already made arrangements to have that done. So, Master Jack, I suggest that you also pack up your belongings and we will get Miss Jennifer out of here and into someplace more easily secured against intrusion, shall we?"

************************************************

Part 22

The door of Vholes' limo was opened by a doorman in front of a rather subdued-looking multi-storied structure in a part of town where I'd never been before. Jennifer and I stepped out and I took her hand. Vholes ushered us to the front door, which was opened by a well-dressed man, apparently the concierge. A discreet bronze plaque next to the massive iron-studded door advised passers-by that this was the Hotel Napoli, Est. 1922.

"Bon giorno, Luigi," Vholes said. They exchanged a brief handshake and I thought I caught a glimpse of a bill being exchanged.

Luigi slipped his hand into his jacket pocket and brought it out again empty. "Bon giorno," he said, bowing to each of us in turn. "Welcome to the Hotel Napoli. I know you must be tired, so Carmine here will escort you to your suite. May you have pleasant dreams, and if you should require the slightest thing, please feel free to call the front desk at any time, day or night." He hesitated and lifted Jennifer's hand to his lips. "buona notte e sogni d'oro, bella signorina." She looked up at him, puzzlement on her face. "That is to say, lovely young lady,' good night and golden dreams.'"

Carmine showed us to the elevator, relieving us of my grubby backpack and Jennifer's heavier suitcase. He punched the button for the seventh floor, and arriving there we walked a short distance down a silent corridor where he unlocked the door to suite 74. We entered and he turned on the lights. Jennifer gasped. "Oh my God..."

Carmine slid past us with the luggage as Jennifer and I stood gawking at the beautiful apartment. We were standing in a tiled entry-way, with a bathroom door on one side and another door on the other, presumably a closet. The entry-way opened onto what was apparently the main room. It was decorated tastefully with plush furniture in subdued colors, and was lit by a crystal chandelier and several bronze table-lamps topped by bowl-like stained-class shades. At the far end was a galley kitchen, separated from a small dining table by a bar of polished wood. The ceiling was at least ten feet high.

Carmine opened two doors at the opposite end of the room. "The bedrooms," he said. "Would you care to choose...so I can place the luggage?"

Vholes stepped forward, his hand outstretched. "That won't be necessary, Carmine. We thank you, and I'll be down momentarily."

Again a bill changed hands, and Carmine bowed respectfully before leaving the suite and closing the door softly behind him.

"Well then," Vholes said, rubbing his bony hands together. "Do you both think this accommodation will be satisfactory? Or would you care to look around a bit more?"

I looked at Jennifer. She was staring at the glittering crystal chandelier. "Uh, sure," I said. "We'll take it."

"Good. Then I'll bid you goodnight. Or 'buona notte,' as the case may be. We'll talk tomorrow, then. If you require food, or drink, you may call the front desk. I believe you will find that the kitchen is stocked with the basics, but room service is also available at any time of the day or night. So, although I hate to rush out, I must be off."

"Goodnight and thank you so much," Jennifer said weakly. "See you tomorrow," I said. "And thanks for everything. You really –"

"No thanks necessary, Master Jack. But I would appreciate it if you would refrain from trying to leave the hotel until we discuss certain matters..."

"Absolutely," I agreed. "We're not going anywhere. Is it OK if I make a phone call though? I'd like to tell my friend Tommy that we're safe and sound."

Vholes hesitated. "I can notify him. I would prefer that no one be aware of your location at this time. Perhaps a visit could be arranged at some point...we'll have to assess that situation later." He turned and walked to the door. "Goodnight, then. Pleasant dreams, children." He held my gaze a moment longer than comfort dictated, his cat-like eyes boring into mine before he slipped out the door and the lock clicked behind him. I went to the door and engaged the chain before returning to Jennifer's side.

"My God, Jack!" Jennifer whispered. "Can you believe this place? It's like a palace or something."

"Yeah. Can you imagine what it's costing us? Or how we are going to pay it?"

"Oh, I guess it's going to be covered by the trust. If it's not, we'll be out on the street by this time tomorrow, most likely."

"I wonder how much is in that trust," I mused.

"I have no idea. I didn't know Momma had any money put away. She was always really careful about budgeting...but maybe her boss set up some kind of investment thing for her. He was as rich as Midas, you know. Or maybe," her lovely eyes widened, "maybe he left her something in his will! And now we're really, really rich!"

He sure did leave her something, I thought. Although probably not on purpose. "That could be it," I agreed. "Will you still love me when you're a billionaire?"

She put her arms around my waist and hugged me fiercely. "I'd love you no matter what, Jacky. Even if we had to live in a little mud house in the wilderness. With a sneaky snaggle-toothed dog."

"Good," I said. "Perfect, in fact." Although I was beginning to prefer the little mud house. I kissed the top of her head, inhaling her clean scent. "Because if you quit loving me, I don't know what I'd do. And I hope I never find out."

"Let's look around!" Jennifer said, releasing me from her embrace. We walked into one bedroom, which featured an enormous canopied bed and heavy carved walnut furnishings. The carpet under our feet was a colorful oriental extravaganza, as thick as a well-tended golf green. There was a connecting dressing room with lavatory, which connected to a bathroom featuring a large tiled shower enclosure and a separate marble tub. A second dressing room also connected to the bathroom. This one was more feminine, with dressing table, lavatory, and something I believed to be a bidet. Beyond that was a second bedroom, clearly designed for the use of a lady. It had a rather spindly brass four-poster and was draped with a gauzy pink material, which might serve to conceal the occupant, more or less. The furnishings were of the fragile-looking continental type, and looked rather uncomfortable. But definitely decorative. The carpet was, again, an ornate oriental in pastel colors.

"This place is fantastic!" Jennifer exclaimed. "So which bedroom do you want, Jack?"

"Whichever one you're in," I said.

"Pervert. Well, which one should we share, then?"

"That bed looks kind of flimsy to me. Might not take a lot of bouncing."

Jennifer giggled happily. "But it's so pretty. I'd look like a princess in that."

"You'd look like a princess even in a pig-pen," I said, pulling her into my arms. "I guess we could switch off every night. So you don't get bored."

She laughed, blushing as she looked up at me. "It suddenly occurred to me that the word 'bored' has two meanings. You know – it can be like what happens when you're in school and you've heard it all before, or like what you do with a drill." She glanced pointed down towards my waist. My dick, having been feeling neglected, twitched its head with interest.

"So if I asked you if you were bored, you might say...?"

"I might say 'not yet but I hope to be within a few weeks,'" she laughed, starting to sound slightly hysterical.

I pulled her close against me and kissed her rosebud lips. Her mouth opened to me readily and our tongues met and greeted one another affectionately. She pressed her firm breasts against me, and I felt the little nipples stiffen. My dick clearly enjoyed this, because it began to swell also.

We parted, gasping for breath, and she started toward the main room, tugging me by the hand. "I'll put my things in this room, and you can put yours in the other one," she said. "Let's do that now, because if we keep kissing like this, boredom is a distinct possibility. And I'm famished, Jack, and you need a shower, so why don't you try to clean the blood off yourself while I see what there is to eat. OK?"

"I guess," I said. "Wouldn't want you to get bored. Not right away, anyway."

She kissed me again, briefly, and pushed me toward the other bedroom door. I took her suitcase into the feminine room and left it on the dresser before dragging my backpack into the other bedroom. Now THIS bed could withstand some serious boring. And probably had done so many times in the past. I smoothed my hand across the heavy velvet quilt covering the bed. Nice. I sat on the high mattress and bounced experimentally. Comfortable, and not too soft. I laid back on the bed, putting my hands behind my head. Sweet. I could get used to this. I looked up at the carved wooden canopy covering the bed and saw myself looking back. The center of it was covered by a large mirror. Oh my. This had distinct possibilities.

I got off the bed and dumped the contents of my backpack into a wide dresser drawer, located my last clean pair of shorts and a tee-shirt, and took them to the bathroom. I peeked into the medicine cabinet. All kinds of stuff in there, including some disposable toothbrushes, toothpaste, various male-type cosmetics...and a large tube of KY jelly? And a neat stack of condoms? This was really full service all the way. I peeled off my clothes and went on into the bathroom, turning on the hot water in the large shower enclosure. There was even a bench to sit on in there, and a full-length mirror. A built-in set of shelves contained a variety of hair-care products, razors, shaving jell...I adjusted the water temperature and wet myself down thoroughly before reaching for some shampoo. I carefully washed my long black hair and rinsed it, then applied some conditioner and left it in my hair while I soaped my body. Tensions began to seep away. I rinsed off and peered into the mirror, wiping the condensation away with my hand. I stared back at myself, my nearly black eyes wide. I was not such a bad-looking Skin, I thought. I picked up a plastic razor and looked at it, then at my smooth bronze face. I'd never needed to shave before, but there were a few hairs on my upper lip and chin. In fact my entire body was nearly hairless, except for the thick hank of hair on my head and my sparse pubic patch. Maybe I should shave that...no, probably not a good idea. I put the razor down.

I examined my face again, inspecting the damage Doolan had done. A small cut next to my eyebrow had scabbed over already and didn't hurt much. My ear was still caked with blood, however, and I used my finger to scrape out the folds and whorls. Didn't feel very good. The bastard had really whacked me with that pistol. But I had suffered worse at the hands of bullying older boys at the school, when I was younger. I was very short and thin as a child, and my dark skin had been an oddity that seemed to attract assholes that had sadistic tendencies. It had taken me years to discover that the only way to deter bullies was to make sure that they got hurt when there was a confrontation with me. I usually got hurt worse, but of course they didn't want to get hurt at all, so the physical bullying, at least, ended the day I broke one heavy-set kid's nose with my forehead, then kicked him in the balls. He had cried like a baby, and I had barely resisted the mad urge to grind my heel into his gushing nose while he lay on the ground sobbing. The word got around quickly.

But verbal abuse continued. And, surprisingly, there were benefits. It brought Tommy and me together, as we were practically the only people at the school who had any discernable melanin in their skin. And we kind of adopted Jennifer, who was not only smart but unusually tiny with a doll-like beauty that filled the other girls with jealousy and attracted boys who apparently believed that pulling her long hair or making stupid remarks about her height would make her like them. And so we became the Gang of Three.

I hoped Vholes had, in fact, called Tommy as he promised. I would really like to get Tommy over here for a visit. This place would blow him away. But on the other hand, I didn't want to make him a media target. Or a target of anyone else, either. I shivered despite the hot water pouring over me. I had an uneasy feeling that Anna had made some powerful enemies, and unless she could control them with the embarrassing spy-video footage she had stolen from Hershkowitz, there was likely to be serious trouble. But this hotel, while a little spooky, seemed to be about the safest place I could imagine. Particularly since no one knew we were here.

I had been harboring a vain hope that Jennifer would get tired of waiting for me and join me in the shower, and I lingered under the warm spray longer than I ordinarily would have. If only she would slip into the cubicle with me...her eyes sparkling with excitement as she surveyed my wet, naked body...I would take her in my arms and kiss her until her knees grew weak, and then I would set her on the bench seat and kneel between her slender thighs...my cock twitched and thickened, apparently finding this topic most interesting. I lathered up a handful of soap and caressed it gently, barely making contact with the shaft, and merely bumping the sensitive crown with the top of my hand. It rose expectantly, and I stroked harder. Jennifer and I had been interrupted moments before I would have come from her oral ministrations. The terror that had followed had dampened my ardor, but obviously had not eliminated it. I was now hornier than ever. But insisting on resuming our activities, considering the trauma she had undergone, was not my style. I would need to hold her tenderly with no demands this night, at least, and in order to do that I was going to have to relieve the pressure in my balls. I stroked my cock with a firmer grip. I should just shoot my load in the shower and get it over with. I neared my peak, straining toward my stroking hand, supporting myself with my other hand against the wall as my knees began to tremble and my toes cramped. "Jennifer!" I whispered hoarsely. "I'm going to come, Sweetie. I'm going to come in your pretty mouth if you don't stop...Oh God!" My balls clenched and my cock swelled, but I could not quite reach the point of release. I pounded my tingling meat harder, my hand slapping against my balls painfully at every stroke, but I still could not come.

"Jack?" I heard Jennifer say from outside the steamed-up shower stall. "Are you alright? You're taking an awfully long time in there..."

"I'll be right out," I said in a strangled voice. "Unless you'd like to come on in and help me with something." I tried to minimize the slapping sounds as I spanked my throbbing cock. I didn't want to stop now. I was so close.

"You sound strange. Are you sure you're not sick? Eeeek!" The shower door opened and Jennifer stood there, fully clothed, her hand over her mouth. "What are you...I mean I know what you're doing...but why?"

I dropped my cock and turned away from her. "Sorry," I mumbled. "I just thought that later you would be too tired to fool around, and...you know. I knew I wouldn't make it through the night."

"Oh. Well, I know I kind of left you hanging before, but I was going to make it up to you later..."

I turned around, shut off the water, and reached for her. My rampant cock bobbed in front of me, so hard it was curving upward like a flexed bow. She backed away, her eyes wide. "You're all wet! And your supper is getting cold...." She backed up another step. "Why don't you just finish what you were doing...then I won't have to feel guilty...."

I groaned and actually put my hand on my dick, but I knew it was no good. And she looked like she was planning to stand there and watch...that might have been exciting if I weren't so thoroughly humiliated. "If you could help me just a little," I begged.

She flushed bright red, her blue eyes focused on my stiff cock. "Oh, I don't think so," she said, and I saw the tip of her pink tongue dart out to moisten her lips. "Maybe later. In the princess bed. If you can get me in the mood." She caressed her breast absently, and I saw that her nipples were showing clearly through her tight sweater. "And you probably can."

"Please?"

"No, Jack. Meet me in the dining room." She turned and left the bathroom, her enticing fanny swaying saucily. "I think you should hurry, too. Things might get cold."

I grabbed a thick towel and dried myself off. Damn it, why was I always getting caught jerking off? Maybe because I was in the habit of doing it three or four times a day? Was that normal, or was I some kind of sex maniac?

I found a luxurious velvet dressing robe hanging in the bathroom closet and pulled it on. Nice, if I could keep my erection from popping out the front of it. I finally contrived to tie it back with the belt of the robe. It showed no sign of going flaccid any time soon.

Jennifer had set two places at the dining table with plates, crystal glasses and gleaming silverware. The plates were heaped with fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, and a vegetable medley. An ice bucket containing a green bottle sat to one side, and a frozen cheesecake was thawing on the bar. I pulled out a chair and guided her into it. "My lady...bon appetite. Perhaps the mademoiselle would care to taste the wine?"

"Oh, do you like it, Jacky? There is so much stuff in the fridge I didn't know where to start. So I heated up some frozen fried chicken dinners and put the food on this fancy china...doesn't it look delicious?"

"Not as delicious as you," I said, lifting the bottle out of the ice bucket. "But then, what is?" I examined the bottle, recognizing the label. "Hmmm, Dom Perignon. An excellent selection, mon amour. Perfect with fried chicken." I removed the wire and zinc foil, twisted the cork, and it flew out of the bottle with a loud POP and bounced off the lofty ceiling. I poured some wine carefully into Jennifer's crystal glass and she sipped at it.

"Oooh, fizzy!" she exclaimed. "Almost like Sprite. But not so sweet."

"Your taste is exquisite, mon cher," I told her as I seated myself. "As is your taste in men."

She stuck her tiny pink tongue out at me. "Be careful, Jacky. You're on probation, you know."

We tasted the food. It was good, but although I knew I was hungry, I had more pressing needs. Jennifer took a bite of fried chicken and rolled her eyes. "This ain't KFC," she said. "Now I see what all the fuss about free-range chicken is about. Try it, Jack."

I bit into a crusty breast and chewed off a strip of meat. It actually had texture, and did not remind me of protoplasm grown in a tank. "Not the most delicious breast I've ever tasted, but a close second," I said, gazing fixedly at her chest.

She shook her head despairingly. "Jack, you make me nervous sometimes. Is everything about sex with you? I really wonder if I'll ever be enough for you...it's kind of scary."

"You'll always be enough for me."

"Jack?" She hesitated with a forkful of vegetables halfway to her mouth. "I think we need to make a rule."

"Like what?" I took another bite of chicken. My stomach growled appreciatively.

"Like, when you want sex so bad you can't stand it, you come to me first. And if I can't help you, then you can do it yourself...but only when I'm there. Because if it's not something we share...it seems kind of like cheating, you know?"

jacktar48
jacktar48
282 Followers