Seducing Jennifer Pt. 21-22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacktar48
jacktar48
281 Followers

"Does the same rule apply to you?"

She blushed furiously, averting her eyes. "That's fair, I guess. But I don't do that, so...."

"Never?"

"This is really embarrassing, Jack. The first time I ever had an orgasm was with you. So no, never. At least not to the point where I...." She applied her fork to her dinner. "Eat your dinner, Jack. I'm getting sleepy."

"Me too." I gulped a glass of champagne and poured a little more. We both picked at our food for a few minutes, stealing glances at each other. She yawned. I imitated her. Finally I pushed back my chair and said, "I couldn't eat another bite. Would you care for desert, cher?"

"Could we have it in bed?" she asked huskily. She looked deep into my eyes and held my gaze for a long moment.

"Of course."

"Then I'll go get ready, if you will put things away here. No sense in wasting this wonderful food. Meet you in the princess bedroom in five minutes?"

"It's a date," I said, standing and helping her with her chair. "And thanks for making dinner. It was delicious."

"You didn't eat much," she pouted.

"Saving room for desert. Now go, or I'll beat you to the bedroom and start without you."

I was sitting on the edge of the 'princess bed' when she came out of her dressing room. I inhaled sharply. She was a princess indeed. She had found a diaphanous white satin gown that molded her girlish curves wonderfully, and although it covered her from neck to ankles it had a plunging neckline held together with crisscrossing laces. Over that she wore a nearly transparent peignoir with long sleeves to cover her bare arms.. She had piled her golden hair atop her head and her slender neck and beautiful face glowed with good health, and, I hoped, desire.

She stopped when she was just out of arm's reach and spun slowly to show me the whole package. "Am I as pretty as a princess, Jacky? Does this make you want me?" Her back was bare beneath the negligee, the gown being cut down to expose the dimples above her sweet little derriere.

With dry mouth I stammered, "You're more beautiful than any princess I know...and I do like the gown, but nothing could make me want you more than I already do." She edged forward, fiddling with the tie of the peignoir. I noticed that she had highlighted her mesmerizing eyes with makeup, and brightened her cupid's bow lips with rouge.

"Should I take this off? I wouldn't want it to get...ummm...stained or anything. When I saw it in the closet I thought, 'that's what I want to wear on my wedding night,' but it's just so pretty I had to try it on. And then I didn't want to take it off."

"I'll take it off," I said, reaching out and pulling her closer. I untied the strings holding it together at the top and began to peel it off of her slender shoulders.

"You don't like it," she pouted. "You can't wait to get rid of it."

"I can't wait to see what's under it."

Obliging me, she let me lift the peignoir from her bare shoulders and watched as I laid it carefully on the velvet bench at the end of the bed. Then I reached for the laces of her nightgown. "No, Jack! This stays on. Princesses never sleep naked. It's against the rules."

"Did you find the official princess rule book in there too?"

"You should watch your naughty mouth, you knave. I could have you beheaded for that, you know."

So she wanted to play princess. I dropped to one knee and bowed my head. "Please forgive me, your Highness. But if you remove my head, you will lose the use of my tongue."

"You're on parole, then. But I'm going to have to keep a very close eye on you."

"Might I assist you into the royal princess bed, then, my lady?"

"You may." She stepped forward regally and extended a delicate hand. I kissed it and then swept her up in my arms and tossed her onto the bed. She bounced, giggling. "With decorum, Knave! One does not throw princesses into their beds!"

I let my robe fall to the floor and slid into bed beside her. "I'm not sure if Knaves are allowed to sleep naked," I said. "We probably are. We probably do just about everything naked. So the princess can be sure we don't have any concealed weapons or anything."

She eyed my suffering cock critically. "You'd have a time concealing that weapon even if you were wearing a suit of armor. So, Knave," she extended a slender finger and traced the magenta-ridged crown of my cock, "have you come to seek a boon from your princess?"

"I seek admittance to your Highness's royal pleasure vault, my lady. I wish to make a deposit."

She stifled a giggle. "Denied! The vault is closed for the time being. But if you would care to show me the tribute you have for me..." She grasped my cock with her small hand and stroked gently, "I may allow you to make your deposit sooner rather than later."

I lay back and let her have her way with me. She knelt between my outstretched legs and stroked my cock, watching my face carefully. It felt wonderful, but it was not going to get me where I wanted to go.

"Maybe if you took the nightgown off," I suggested in a pleading tone.

"No. Not in the princess bed. But perhaps I could..." she bent her head and took the head of my cock in her warm mouth. I moaned.

"Yessss," I hissed between clenched teeth. "That will do it..."

But it didn't. I was too congested, I guess, and although I felt as though I was close, it wasn't enough to bring me all the way to the summit, and as she became tired her efforts slowed, and I slid farther back down the mountain. "I'm sorry, Jack. I guess we're both just too tired. Maybe in the morning...?"

"Oh God! I'll never...no, you're right. I can wait if I have to." I was in anguish, but I didn't want this to seem like a chore to her.

"Or maybe you could do it," she said shyly. "And I could watch. Maybe I would learn something."

"Come here." I seized her under the arms and pulled her up to my chest, yanked the long gown up around her waist, and buried my face in her fragrant pussy.

"This is supposed to be for you, Jack," she moaned. "I wanted it to be special."

"I feel what you feel," I told her. "This is for me too." I insinuated my tongue into her hot snatch, then licked upward to her tiny clitoris and circled it insistently. She began to writhe and thrust her hips toward me. When her thighs began to tense, the muscles as taut as guitar strings, I pushed her back down toward my hips. "Sit on it," I told her. "Sit on it and slide back and forth."

"Not inside me, Jack. Promise?"

"I promise."

I helped her find the right position and my cock naturally slid between the lips of her slippery pussy, the head peeping out from her nest of golden curls. She slid down until I felt the wetness of her on my balls, then slid forward again, the head of my cock bumping her protruding clitty and ending up near the small opening I so longed to penetrate. After a few cycles she had the motion down perfectly, and she lifted her hands from my chest and clasped them behind her neck. Her hips worked like a belly-dancers, and I became confident that I would soon explode between her thighs. I grasped her tight little ass in my hands and helped her move, a finger wandering between her folds to feel her slickness, then transferring that fluid to her clenched starfish. When she slid back it slipped inside just a little.

"Jack," she moaned. "Your finger. It's not where you think it is..."

"Yes it is," I gasped.

"Oh Jack! That's so nasty!"

"Don't think about that. Think about how good it feels."

"But...oh God, Jack. Is that supposed to feel good?"

"It is," I told her. On the next downward slide, I let my finger penetrate her ass a little further.

Her rate of movement increased, then became frantic. The only sounds were our ragged breathing and the squishing noise of her leaking pussy against the underside of my cock. Then she suddenly arched her back and screamed, "I'm coming, Jack! Oh God oh God I'm coming on your cock!"

She shuddered, her quivering thighs gripping my hips, and I buried my finger in her clenching asshole. I was not far behind her. My hot load sprayed out of my prick and spattered across my chest and belly, and she slid down to grasp my cock in both hands to help me work it all out. When I stopped convulsing she bent to suck the last drops from my sensitive cock, then carefully lapped up all the pools that had collected on my torso before collapsing against me and kissing me lovingly. I tasted my come on her tongue, and knew that our love would last forever.

jacktar48
jacktar48
281 Followers